Thread: We need to discuss Arcane legends Tier/LeaderBoard Rewards.... @Devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation We need to discuss Arcane legends Tier/LeaderBoard Rewards.... @Devs

****** DISCLAIMER******

All comments are welcome, whether it be troll comments (lol), pessimistic/Nihilistic comments (ah those. lovely ), or actual constructive criticism.

You can only make change to what you love by providing feedback that can be read. Not complaining, name calling or shut downs.

Constructive feedback in great details are actually read by the developers. They usually discuss matters before noting or delisting the subject.

Now, moving on. -------->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be completely honest here.... The Tier & LB rewards are super outdated. Like not even exaggerating.

+ Leader Board Rewards +

. 250 Platinum for LB runners is insufficient as LB runners spend more gold then worth 250 plats usually.

. Order jewels are old, not many farm mausoleum due to it's exclusivity. We need something to make mausoleum easier to access tbh.

. 50-100 Ankhs are absolutely worthless. No disrespect, but LB runners surely are capable of affording and attaining more then just 100 ankhs. Definitely a no brainer.

. Pet eggs are worthless because of zavier event drops the loot anyways.

. Vanities are okay, they make you feel unique.

. Titles are okay, as long as they keep getting the 2021 Goblin treatment where there is a special template. Not that exciting nowadays cause Guild Requirements forcing you to wear the guild title now these days.

. Auras, this is a very touchy and tragic circumstance. Like, i'll be blunt right now. Aura's for LB runners should be exclusive to LB runners, not for the platinum store. Like, what happened to exclusivity for LB runners?

I'm not a Leader Board runner myself (For obvious reasons), yeah. The rewards are so underwhelming and don't belong in the modern Arcane Legends. 2021+

I'd understand if it's a tight schedule to follow due to being a small team or working on Pocket Legends 2.

But yeah, we need a serious reform honestly.

(Here is my pitch)

. 250 plats should be 400-500.

. Add 11-12+ stat jewels or instead, jewels that change the colour of your weapons or add visual glossy/flow effects to them (Diablo/Torchlight 2 Anyone?)

. Vanities should always come with an aura included that isn't available anywhere else. Make completely new auras for the store exclusively, keep LB auras out of this.

. Completely remove ankhs, very outdated. Replace ankhs with new weapons/gears that have different looks. Or even add an arcane shard? Hell, what about new arcane crafting materials straight from fresh expansions to give a little boost?

. Make Pet eggs truly exclusive, like that blue slobber varient. Make them unable to drop in zavier. Revive the meaning of exclusivity in your games.

. Last but not least, what about a dye item that colours any pet/item you want? You apply the dye colour, example: Purple dye to your nekro (New pets perhaps) & new vanity pieces from like 2020+ ? (To save some programming time eh?) Don't forget a warning regarding the applying of the dye.

Now, on to the tier rewards....

+ Tier Rewards +

. So i just saw the Halloween tier rewards. Yeah... no. I rather keep using my Arcanite Nekro. I don't want a legendary pet egg reward after all that grinding thanks. I understand it satiates a new players desire, but don't forget the other demographic yeah? Slip in some other goodies please.

. The platinum reward is meh, titles are outdated as i stated previously. Everyone now has flashy colourful titles. Not that special anymore.

. Halloween is 3 weeks. All the rewards/loot will become stale fast. 3 weeks is a lotta time. 21 days...

. Silver and bronze rewards are understandably mediocre as it's at the bottom of the totem pole.

(Now, here's yet an other pitch)

. In every event, all gold tier rewards should always have at least 2-4 jewel chests included. Or even straight up jewels dumped there?

. Silver/bronze tier actually need ankhs added to them. This is where ankhs are useful, cause new players of course.

. Gold tier should give 150,000 (Or less gold) gold as a reward. This will really help new players. The tier won't be easy to reach of course.

. Make the 25 keys 50 keys in major events.(Platinum tier) This gives an incentive to run big events such as Halloween.

. Gold tier should by default always come with an X amount of a chest that gives tokens of all variety from now on. Just as with jewel chests. Story tokens can be excluded if you guys aren't sure about this.

. Platinum tier should reward the player with an exclusive accessory, such as a mythic/arcane belt that isn't strong, no proc but incredibly helpful for new players.

. Gold tier should always come with a stash of elixirs perhaps? (i know lockeds exist, but what about special elixirs that last 1 day or 60 minutes? something unique, also event specific elixirs can of course be included.)

. Platinum tier should always give the player a chest that contains a fully crafted item from all expansions, such as planar bar or balanced bar. Basically a medium to rare crafting material from an expansion to provide an incentive for older players to profit or craft/quest the goodie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Conclusion +

Events need a re-haul, newer players will appreciate this gesture very much and will stick around long-term likewise the oldies.

Older players would like to feel empowered. Zavier and events alike need to be less predictable for once.

You guys have any other suggestions you'd like to chuck in? Go right ahead. Feedback is what changes a product. Do it for you, us, everyone.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 10-14-2021 at 01:57 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

I agree with the aura thing
    When blizz aura was shown as a lb aura it shouldve stayed that way but ever since then people asked for it as a plat store aura and it stayed as a trend since then. Except the goblin aura the purple one i think is when it came out

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Yes agree with most of that, and for every1's sake, keep the traditional dragon vanities at Winter event plat tier. You may have an exclusive one for lb but don't take the one at plat tier away like last year. Those vanities are the only reason im excited for Winter event...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi

Enviado desde mi M2007J20CG mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in