Thread: Deep marsh is broken, fix it please. @Devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation Deep marsh is broken, fix it please. @Devs

Just ran deep marsh and made 50k gold in under 2+ minutes only.

You can 1 shot all mobs and the bosses in mere seconds.

Nerf the gold drop drastically or buff the monsters please. thx!

Edit: I know you guys enjoy those attractive extra large numbers..... But please, remember inflation is something that exists. All that 100k you loot will become worth 10-1k as items become worth 100 millions more.

If you want fast gold, endgame, events or lockeds. $$$

Edit 2: Instead of gold farming exclusively, keep the large gold drops for special events like occupy windmoore. However, the developers add more items worth tons of gold to high level maps. This will be profitable instantly. They need to find a way to amplify interest.

Also. Not everyone can afford exquisite, sophisticated gold loot gear that boost your gold drop anyways. Loot drops were and still are profitable. E.g: Ren'gol lockeds circa 2015-16.

Slaving away for 10k gold drops is painful I want to have any gears on instead, drop legendary to arcane loot and instantly profit. I don't want to do 100 runs to make 1 million gold. I have 310% gl.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 10-14-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I am making 100k per min xD p

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I make 150k in a min i like it hahaha dont fix it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Did they fix it?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lilmozey View Post
    Did they fix it?

Yes they fix it

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Yes they fix it

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Good n ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

With new weps, u 1hit everything? bruh even prock stacking wasnt that op. I like this update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Just ran deep marsh and made 50k gold in under 2+ minutes only.

You can 1 shot all mobs and the bosses in mere seconds.

Nerf the gold drop drastically or buff the monsters please. thx!

Edit: I know you guys enjoy those attractive extra large numbers..... But please, remember inflation is something that exists. All that 100k you loot will become worth 10-1k as items become worth 100 millions more.

If you want fast gold, endgame, events or lockeds. $$$

Edit 2: Instead of gold farming exclusively, keep the large gold drops for special events like occupy windmoore. However, the developers add more items worth tons of gold to high level maps. This will be profitable instantly. They need to find a way to amplify interest.

Also. Not everyone can afford exquisite, sophisticated gold loot gear that boost your gold drop anyways. Loot drops were and still are profitable. E.g: Ren'gol lockeds circa 2015-16.

Slaving away for 10k gold drops is painful I want to have any gears on instead, drop legendary to arcane loot and instantly profit. I don't want to do 100 runs to make 1 million gold. I have 310% gl.
    Deepmarsh opens every other day, and is the only gold map left (Ekenta just isn't worth it and opens once a month now). Why must you want to kill this one as well?

I'd rather run 100 times and earn a guaranteed source of income that is proportional to the time invested and effort I've exerted, than to rely on some random generator that gambles my time away. This is the reason players prefer to farm gold.

Just 2months ago I was seeing 70 online players from my friends list that are fully occupied running the endgame content (DM and Evg)

Now, even with the halloween event being unappetizing to play and offers no source of income after the 1st day, there are still zero running any Zodias content besides for the dailies. Its literally just players chilling in camps, with nothing to do.

Why are you so keen on killing gold farming, and as a result lessen the methods players can earn? why can't we have both?

If your sole reason is from inflation, then introducing more gold sink additives in game, and more effective gold sink events like the awaketravaganza would suffice to counter it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 10-18-2021 at 10:36 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Fix this please and kill all those players who invested 200m + in their gold loot gears.
    Why ppl always want a shortcut. Just work your way up the tier of gl gears and upgrade one by one.
    And if u wanna talk abt inflation, just knw that the value of 440+gl avarice set was 230m+ which has dropped significantly now after the expn.
    One last gold map left for players to farm, so pls let it be as such.
    With time you ll see that new elite maps with arcs will come out and ppl will turn to them so dm will die eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baldrevenge2001 View Post
    Fix this please and kill all those players who invested 200m + in their gold loot gears.
    Why ppl always want a shortcut. Just work your way up the tier of gl gears and upgrade one by one.
    And if u wanna talk abt inflation, just knw that the value of 440+gl avarice set was 230m+ which has dropped significantly now after the expn.
    With time you ll see that new elite maps with arcs will come out and ppl will turn to them so dm will die eventually.

Lol, this thread is when sts made an update that changed significantly the health of deep marsh mobs, turning there easy and not enjoyable(u could kill bosses even with gl set).
    The update fixed it, and now it's normal.

Sent from me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baldrevenge2001 View Post

Imagine spending 200,000,000+ gold on gold loot gears, only to play the game trying to make back that 200,000,000+ gold and possibly go above the 200m+ to higher digits for profitable progress. (If you have that much time and patience.... more power to you).

Humans are strange.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 10-18-2021 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I do agree though, the Halloween event has made Lv81 legendary set pieces incredibly common and cheap now.

The Lv81 maps have nothing worth farming at the moment. This statement excludes the arcane crafting materials for vanities locked behind a rank and mythic/heroic/ (Arcane?) pet eggs from (portal maps?) as they will drop in the Egg-Zavier event anyways, i hope the developers have a plan and know what they're doing.

Whoever suggested the idea to add loot tables being displayed in maps, kudos to you. We need it more then ever because it's become hard to keep track of anything. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Only Weapon and amulet drop from Event for a 3/6 set you still have to Grund 1 More item.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Imagine spending 200,000,000+ gold on gold loot gears, only to play the game trying to make back that 200,000,000+ gold and possibly go above the 200m+ to higher digits for profitable progress. (If you have that much time and patience.... more power to you).

Humans are strange.
    Yes some ppl work hard, and some ppl here want to run a map one day, like ppl used to farm for entombed hammers in keep and with one drop they are rich.
    I dont have anything against anyone sir but idk why some ppl behave here like a moron.
    Try to get the jist of the statement too not actually just the numbers only.
    No one logs in AL and instantly has 200m to spend.
    It took me almost a year to get to 850gl.