Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spacetime studios, are you serious right now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

After the expansion dropped, I only ran the high xp gain quests. This is sad. They should’ve kept the xp required per level. The lower maps needed an xp gain buff to encourage running entire world. Then maybe the nubs might actually know something about the game in its entirety. As is, ya run to cap then are totally CLUELESS ABOUT EVERYTHING. What happened to the journey?
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Just checked the daily XP rewards, 225xp for high level quests now.

This game is going nowhere at this point if we keep trying to milk all the money by the pettiest of ways.......... Seriously, why touch the XP quests?

This is a huge discouragement for me personally, i'm level 80, finished quests a week ago, didn't turn them in.... Just to find out XP has been nerfed a lot.

Incredibly disappointed in you guys, you keep ruining your progress on the game. I don't play Arcane Legends much and now this further pushes me and players alike from it now.

This is a genuine issue. This is something that affects everyone. You never touch Experience quests in MMORPGS ever. Period.

I don't want to grind this game 100 times to reach level 81. 225xp quests is seriously painful... Please play your games before making awful adjustments.

I started AL since 2015. I'm tired of playing the same zones, don't make it more miserable for us veterans.... Especially the new players :/

Please, for the love of god.... If you want money, bring in new players. Stop clinging on to the old players for financial incentives. Sure some of us enjoy being milked in rough ways but not all of us like the milking....

UPDATE: The XP progress is back to what it used to be, this may have been a mistake on their part or the latter. Thanks everyone for the feedback and the STS devs for operating the forums.

---- Thread Closed -----
    Quit the cry. Maybe should've lvled faster?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk