Thread: The xp problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default The xp problem.

Before you continue experimenting with xp. You should keep in mind, that the current xp amount of the quests is fine in my opinion, the real problem is when you use hundreds of multipliers with the elixirs, x2 mini event, pets hb, items, awaken, etc. This causes quests to break and give millions of xp when delivered.
    To fix this I can think of some solutions:

1. Some elixirs, items, pets hb, x2 mini event, may not count towards delivering quests.
    It could be all or just the x2 of the mini event, or just some elixirs. In the past they worked like this, without so much elixir, you would deliver quests and upload some experience.

2. Only halve the xp given by quests.
    Leaving quests completely useless is a mistake, quests make the game fun, receiving good amounts of xp makes sense to do them. Without that xp, why would anyone want to do those quests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

I think it's fine the way it is. Props to those who made the quests and tried their best to make it entertaining but doing "Kill x an x amount of times" and "gather an x amount of x" gets boring pretty quick. Sadly like most MMOs, endgame is where it's at if not twinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    I think it's fine the way it is. Props to those who made the quests and tried their best to make it entertaining but doing "Kill x an x amount of times" and "gather an x amount of x" gets boring pretty quick. Sadly like most MMOs, endgame is where it's at if not twinks.
    Currently they went back to the original xp system, but seeing the comment of one of the administrators, they removed everything again, it is only a suggestion of how they should approach this problem.
    In case it wasn't, during the update the quests gave 50xp per quest, that would annihilate the game. Here are the posts on this topic.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...pdate-(287131)

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...pdate-(287123)