Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blitz's Level 35 Mage/Bear Pvp Guide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Blitz's Level 35 Mage/Bear Pvp Guide.

Blitz's Total level 35 guide

Ballanced voodoo: I would like to start this guide with a build I think everyone should try at one point in time as a voodoo,this build can be used as a nuke, tank or regain build.

Attributes:67 Dex/ 112 Int

Spell Build-
    Blessing Of Vitality:6
    Blessing of Might:6
    Drain:6
    Light:6
    Frostbite:1
    Fire:6
    Heal:1
    Magic Shield:1
    Resurrect:1

Face: Any face will do fine you with this build but I recommend Goth Face, Geisha face, or Tattooed elf.
    Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Bravery(1% crit, 11 damage/dps, requires 67 dex), Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge 9 armor, requires 67 dex), Champions Fine Crystal Ring(2% crit, 2 m/s, 4 damage)
    Equipment:Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm, Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin, Mamboza's Voodoo Master Robe, Brain-Freeze Yeti Eye or Mamboza's Swamp Juice.
    Strategies and Combos: With this build you can nuke with Fine Platinum Band of Bravery(1% crit 11 damage/dps) use combo drain, light, fire, ice heal as fast as possible. With the ring Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge 9 armor) you can kite or use ice drain heal light fire.If you prefer mana regain I suggest using Champions Fine Crystal Ring(2% crit 2 m/s, 4, damage).

Super Nuke Voodoo: This build consist of high drain ice light fire build but has dangorously low armor and will need a good amount of knowledge for meters and kiting to use.

Attributes:67 Dex 112 Int

Blessing Of Vitality:2
    Blessing Of Might:6
    Frostbite:6
    Heal:1

Face: Goth face or Tattooed elf.
    Ring(s) Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge 9 armor, requires 67 dex)
    Equipment: Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm, Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin, Mamboza's Voodoo Master Robe, Brain-Freeze Yeti Eye.
    Strategies and Combos: Since this build is so low on armor, going into fighting your opponent will result in a death 75% of the time, so begin your fight standing still and let them come to you, use fire/ice at 12 meters to keep them away, after kiting for 12 seconds for there Blessing Of Vitality to ware out you have a 8 second window to shield, frost them if needed and spam skills (Be aware that after 12 seconds you both will still have Blessing Of Might).

Mana Drain Voodoo: At the moment I this is my current build on blitz, it is a tough build to get used to because it has 1 drain. Altho it has low drain it a a "late" nuke build.

Attributes:67 Dex 112 Int

Spell Build-

Drain:1
    Heal:2

Face: Goth face, Tattooed Elf, Geisha Face.
    Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge 9 armor, Requires 67 dex)
    Equipment: Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm, Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin, Mamboza's Voodoo Master Robe, Brain-Freeze Yeti Eye or Mamboza's Swamp Juice)
    Strategies and Combos: For This build I recommend you kite with fire and ice in the beginning Then use magic shield and get close and combo. Try to drain and heal after the opponent drains you ( I recommend kiting while using this combo because drain light fire will get you killed instantly, light is 8 meters)

Kite Voodoo: This Build is probably 1 of the best I've found for a 1 vs 1, Make sure to chose an arena where you can kite with this build if you get close in magic shield you will die from there lighting.

Attributes:67 Dex 112 Int Or 177 Int

Spell Build-
    Heal:3

Face: Fierce Face
    Ring(s): Champions Fine Crystal Ring(2% crit, 2 m/s, 4 damage)
    Equipment: Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm, Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin, Mamboza's Voodoo Master Robe, Mamboza's Swamp Juice.
    Strategies and Combos: For this build you have to stay at 9-12 meters to avoid there lighting, use drain, ice, fire or Ice, drain, heal, fire.

Dex Mages~

Tank Dex-Mage: Dex mages are very hard to use so it will take time to get good with them, so be patient when learning how to use them.

Attributes:75 Str 98 Dex

Spell Build-

Drain:5
    Fire:5
    Heal:4

Face: Lady lynx or Goth Face.
    Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge 9 armor, Requires 67 dex), (Acrobats Fine Golden Band (2% Dodge, 8 armor, Requires 67 dex)
    Equipment: Copperhead's Bullfrog Helm, Shivering Ice Talon, Copperhead's Croc Scale Plate, Copperhead's Saintly Shield.
    Strategies and Combos: For this tank mage I recommend combining Lady lynx Face and Acrobats Fine Golden Band (2% Dodge, 8 armor). This will give 12 armor in full, it will make it easier to tank. Try using Frostbite first then once you see your Opponent drain, use drain, heal, light, fire, from there on try to maintain 50%+ hp and try to shield long after your Opponent.

Nuke Dex-Mage: This Nuke mage has Extremely high damage but low armor, thus it will require a good knowledge of meters, timing, kiting.

Attributes:75 Dex, 104 Int

Spell Build-

Light:1
    Heal:2

Face: Tattooed Elf Face.
    Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Bravery(1% crit 11 damage/dps, Requires 67 dex)
    Equipment: Swamp Rat's Dead Eye Derby, Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin, Swamp Rat's Croc Scale Leather.
    Strategies and Combos: Since this build has low armor and high damage/dps try to nuke by running at your opponent and using combo, Drain, frost, fire, light, heal then, if it fails avoid using your shield because of low mana and m/s, try to avoid your opponents lighting.

Kite Dex-Mage: This kite mage requires you to have 12 meters known, as well as Crossbow Ranges.

Attributes:100 Dex,79 Int

Spell Build-

Face: Tattooed Elf Face.
    Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Bravery(1% crit 11 damage/dps, Requires 67 dex)
    Equipment: Shivering auto-crossbow, swamp Rat's Dead Eye Derby, swamp Rat's Croc Scale Leather.
    Strategies and Combos: Make sure to keep enemy at the end of your Shivering Ice Auto-Crossbow and keep them away with Frostbite/fire, kite in beginning then use fire or frostbite then Fire. Using the combo drain, frostbite, fire, heal can nuke if timed correctly.

Str-Mage (Pally)~

Balanced 2 Handed Pally: Pally can be hard to get used to but destroys when you get good at them.

Attributes:106 Str 67 Dex

Spell Build-

Light:5
    Ice-storm:1

Face: Dark Elf Face.
    Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge 9 armor, Requires 67 dex) , Fine Platinum Band of Bravery(1% crit 11 damage/dps, Requires 67 dex)
    Equipment:
    Strategies and Combos: Try getting close to your opponent. Usr drain light fire to nuke and constantly charging them to get in sword range, If that is not working, try using Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge 9 armor, Requires 67 dex) and combo, frost, drain, heal, ice-storm, lighting, fire.

Copper Pally:This type of mage is a good tank( because if the amount of dodge and Health but has less damage and m/s.

Attributes:94 Str 84 Int

Spell Build-

Drain:5
    Heal:4

Ring(s): Acrobats Fine Iron Band ( 2% dodge, 2 h/s, 4 armor )
    Equipment: Copperheads Bullfrog Helm, Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin, Copperheads Croc Scale Plate, Copperheads Saintly Shield.
    Strategies and Combos: When using this build try to drain after them as a secondary heal, you should have enough armor to tank for a while.

Kite mage-Pally: This mage is squishy but nukes like a boss.

Attributes:106 str 67 dex

Spell Build-

Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Bravery(1% crit 11 damage/dps, requires 67 dex)
    Equipment: Copperheads bullfrog Helm,Iceberg long sword , Copperheads Croc Scale Plate.
    Strategies and Combos: When using this build try to drain after them as a secondary heal, you should have enough armor to tank for a while.

Str Bears/Int Bears/ Dex Bears!

Copper Bear/Dodge: I have found this build is overall very good vs all, it is an issue vs some dex mages.

Attributes:

Spell Build-
    Rage:6
    Evade:6
    Taunt:6
    Hell Scream:6
    Crushing Blow:6
    Beckon:1
    Stomp:1
    Super Mega Slash:1
    Crippling Slash:1

Face:Mecha Bear.
    Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge 9 armor, Requires 67 dex)
    Equipment: Copperheads bullfrog Helm, Copperheads Swampy Trident, Copperheads Croc Scale Plate, Copperheads Saintly Shield.
    Strategies and Combos: Get as close as you can and land debuffs, press taunt 2x before fight and from then on use it whenever available, keeping it stacked( taunt does 2x dodge if continuous)

Mage Killing Build:Try to pull the mage right on to you, land debuffs as soon as possible, landing crippling slash is a top priority to keep them from getting away.

Attributes:94 Str 85 Dex

Spell Build-

Beckon:6
    Stomp:1
    Vengeful Slash:1
    Iron Blood:6

Ring(s):Fine platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge, 9 armor)
    Equipment:Vyxnaar of Legend, Iceberg Frost Knight Plate, Iceberg long sword.
    Strategies and Combos:

Talon Bear(Vs Bear/Bird):When using this build try to drain after them as a secondary heal, you should have enough armor to tank for a while.ild, try to stay at 8-12 Meters to avoid any chance of getting Cb'd.

Attributes:75 str, 104 dex
    Spell Build-

Stomp:3

Face:Koala Bear Face.
    Ring(s):Fine Golden Band of Technique(1% Dodge, 9 armor, Requires 67 dex)
    Equipment: Copperheads Bullfrog Helm, Shivering Ice Talon, Armsman Crafted Chain Mail (Lvl15), Copperheads Saintly Shield.
    Strategies and Combos:

Voodoo Bear/Kite:This type of bear has great auto damage so I recomend to kite always, if cb gets you by another bear your usually done for.

Attributes:16 Str, 52 Dex, 112 Int.

Spell Build-

Ring(s):Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge, 7 armor, requires 37 Dex and Level 10)
    Equipment:Witch Toad Tiara of Owl, Dreamers Dark Wand, Mamboza's Voodoo Master Robe, Brain freeze Yeti Eye.

Strategies and Combo:Beckon Stomp, Hell scream. Kite your opponents first Hell scream.

Voodoo Bear/ Vs mage:This type of bear is not one I would recommend but if you land terror combo you will have a large winning chance.

Attributes:112 Int

Spell Build-

Beckon:6

Face:Mecha Bear Face.
    Ring(s): Fine Platinum Band of Technique(1% Dodge, 9 armor)
    Equipment:Witch Toad Tiara of the Owl, Dark Wand of Mastery, Mamboza's Voodoo Master Robe, Brain-Freeze Yeti Eye.
    Strategies and Combos: Keep them close and spam debuffs, beckon, scream, cb, stomp, sms crip.

If you have any questions or need to know anything please feel free to ask me, hope you all have as much fun with these builds as I do, enjoy.
    Last edited by blitzkraig; 06-12-2012 at 10:53 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to blitzkraig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Wow..thought you'd never do this. haha

Btw. I think you need more points in frost on your second build.

Good guide, bro.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks, had more but did this all off my phone so it was hard, kept deleting itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

For voodoo Mage why don't people go full int??? You get 30 more mana and 10 more skill damage...67 dex is just 10 more base damage and 10 less skill damage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Superdexme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post

Good guide, bro.
    Do not question the way of the almighty blitz.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Your current mages build looks fun ill have to test with the gear i got each to see which works better for my mage that needs some help you're a good buddy of mine so i gotta say i can trust this guide more that the others. But thats my prefrence

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Pretty long wyatt, good job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Good job blitz, would have taken a LOT of hard work making these guides you have helped a lot of people with struglling with there combos and stuff. Proud of ya .

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superdexme View Post
    For voodoo Mage why don't people go full int??? You get 30 more mana and 10 more skill damage...67 dex is just 10 more base damage and 10 less skill damage
    It gives access to dex rings which can add an additional 10 damage/armor which is huge in twinking.

Awesome job Wyatt, all hail the almight Y 35 god

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Hmm so you have like what... 20 35 twinks? Or do you spend 10 plat each time to buy new face? lol This post was just a joke.
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    Hmm so you have like what... 20 35 twinks? Or do you spend 10 plat each time to buy new face? lol This post was just a joke.
    I just put the ones I would recommend that would benefit the build it is with, not telling you to use every face choose the one you like, and I have 10 level 35's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It's finally here after so much suspense! Yay!
    This is very well done, Wyatt. I may have to try some of these tips out C:

Give you major kudos for this! +1

Meow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yay hehe its me candy ,Good jopy blitty ! +1
    FEEL THE CAT POWER MEOOWWWW!!!~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Nice post. Sharing your secrets and helping others is a testament to the great player you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superdexme View Post
    Last time I tested, base damage adds to skill damage on elves. Therefor, damage rings make it even with skill damage, no?

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    Last time I tested, base damage adds to skill damage on elves. Therefor, damage rings make it even with skill damage, no?
    That is correct ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

There it is, Wyat!!!

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Important note about the VoodDoo bear / any debuff bear against the mage. Their heal clears all debuffs/ hell scream/ terror, so while this build looks great on paper, it does not do very well in the field. (Note, I was able to equip Frost Knight weapons with the Mojo wand).

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Gj on the awesome therad Wyat!
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxler:674675
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post

Good guide, bro.
    Do not question the way of the almighty blitz.
    Was kidding..he only had like 29 skill points used.
    gf.