Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mythic sword 10/10 mythics feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Default Mythic sword 10/10 mythics feedback

Sword: This sword is amazing it helps us warriors kill bosses faster. It is a bit too op though; I do suggest if you can make it where the proc damage does not stack with other damage buff procs like vest or ulti. It is a bit over kill (This is coming from a very good warrior player). Overall the damage from the proc without other side procs is like a rogue's aim shot dealing around 100k+ damage per swing. Now, imagine that with the mages 65% haste skill.
    The overall design of the sword is the best design out of all other mythic weapons imo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QmpY9dLYp8
    Aegis: Aegis is op but it needs to be able to hit more mobs, I used terrorblade to gather mobs into a pile on me then proced the aegis in which I proceeded to charge attack and it only killed 2 mobs per charge attack. If it was able to hit 5 mobs per charged attack then it will be better. Versus bosses it isn't as op as the sword but it still does a great amount of damage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSreoA6EB34

Staff:
    Mages' staff is crazy, I am not a main mage but I do think it needs a lot dmg redu from the proc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZXtDZh74AM

Gun: The gun is similar to the warriors sword from what I have seen except it procs randomly. I seen it hit for 300k+ damage per proc, I am not sure how often it procs but it seems balanced I think. I am not 100% sure.

Bow: This weapon is very op in pvp if you are lucky but as for pve it is terrible; it needs to indicate when the proc is active. It procs once in a blue moon and it doesn't even proc on bosses. What is the point of having a weapon that does not proc on bosses as a rogue? It does give some insane pure stat boost though, it is more op of a boost than having 6/6 legendary set, and my set is pretty op. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ikQ...ature=youtu.be

Daggers: They suck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwy67ls7WbY&t=52s

Overall everything except the bow and daggers are very fun to use but warrior and mage mythics do need reworked so that we aren't 1 shotting the bosses but at the same time allow us to be able to kill the bosses fast or at a decent rate. In PvP they all need fixed.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 10-16-2021 at 02:46 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mythic dagger + bow

R.I.P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Not really a fan of having to use Auto Attack(Seems the best way) to start first part of Proc, it's a big waste of Time and DPS. Never liked this type of Proc Mechanic on older Weapons either. Proc on Skills Rework for first part of Proc would be nice. Or at least have it like that for the Lvl 81 Arc Weps. War Class*

Edit: I'm using "Polaris the Immortal". I like it a lot for Mini and Main Boss fights.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 10-16-2021 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Not really a fan of having to use Auto Attack(Seems the best way) to start first part of Proc, it's a big waste of Time and DPS. Never liked this type of Proc Mechanic on older Weapons either. Proc on Skills Rework for first part of Proc would be nice. Or at least have it like that for the Lvl 81 Arc Weps. War Class*
    probly cuz you're using it wrong. Weave autos between skills and get good at animation canceling and you will get more procs without fishing for them.

like noob rogues do aim > nox/pierce > pierce/nox instead of doing aim > auto > nox/pierce > auto > pierce/nox

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    probly cuz you're using it wrong. Weave autos between skills and get good at animation canceling and you will get more procs without fishing for them.

like noob rogues do aim > nox/pierce > pierce/nox instead of doing aim > auto > nox/pierce > auto > pierce/nox
    Hmm Aight. Will try that after work and when I'm home soon. Did a few quick test runs at work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Thanks for video, I watched sword video.

I think sword is balanced considering proc chance is not so op.

The concept of auto attack for those weps make them proc less, which is probably more balanced compared to the arcanes.

To me seems clear haste proc items now are extremely powerful.

That said, we need a Dev here to say those weapons will be nerfed/buffed or not. We cant buy those items risking a change. So we wait your reply @Cinco

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post

Ya defintley a lot smoother for sure! Thx 💯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

The sword is very op but only under control circumstances, if you nerf it then maybe would be nice if we could apply proc on multiple target?
    Or else i would like it to proc more often ty

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

So of course all these were tested before release right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Bow can proc on bosses, but extremly low chance.

나의 SM-G977N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

great now go back to make comparisons for 2 hours in a video and complain 80 times to balance this just like you did before: 3
    (by the way do not hide the fact that the weapon is garbage .. they are strong again their weapons kill in 1 hit that does not make sense xD it is fine to go fast but that is not balance novice)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    great now go back to make comparisons for 2 hours in a video and complain 80 times to balance this just like you did before: 3
    (by the way do not hide the fact that the weapon is garbage .. they are strong again their weapons kill in 1 hit that does not make sense xD it is fine to go fast but that is not balance novice)
    Ok its about time I said something to you.
    I do not think you have read 1 single word on my post nor seen any of the videos. You keep going around trash talking people and putting words in their mouth yet complain about stuff being too hard for you like the 81 maps for example. Those 81 maps are easy as hell and you go around posting that you are some pro rog having trouble in those maps, I would hate to see how you would do in swamp temple solo. 81 maps to wave 104+ temple is like bracken bridge to elite maus.

Its not all about stats, you have to know how to play the game as well. No warrior nor mage has said these are balanced; we are actually trying to get sts to nerf these weapons and fix rogue weapons *cough* this thread right here....
    Look at your post here.
    and according to the warriors that is "balance" tremendous nobatos who do not even know what their main roll is xd
    Where are warriors saying this is balanced?
    If you played as a warrior then you would know for a 100% fact that warriors are not tanks in this game. You are the one putting words in peoples' mouths saying they said this and that when they never said a thing.
    without us rogues you will not kill anything xD so you will continue crying more than us
    Looks like us as warriors and mages are the ones killing now and you are the one who is mad currently.
    YAAAAA FIX IT FOR GOD I CANNOT PLAY ANYTHING ON THE NEW MAP IS VERY DIFFICULT
    I put it back so you would think a little more ... if you know how to play war, stop crying then and face it
    the new change ... to no .. that affects you is true, you are always like that but if it does not benefit you, you cry in the forum
    But anyways to the quote below this message take your own hypocrisy post as the quote above. "If it does not benefit you, you cry in the forum."
    What is the purpose of the daggers and the bow?
    for when I activate the ability the warrior and the magician kill everything much earlier xD
    This is not the balance you said so much about @cinco
    we are rogues (dps) is what we occupy
    # we are not suport

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Ok its about time I said something to you.
    I do not think you have read 1 single word on my post nor seen any of the videos. You keep going around trash talking people and putting words in their mouth yet complain about stuff being too hard for you like the 81 maps for example. Those 81 maps are easy as hell and you go around posting that you are some pro rog having trouble in those maps, I would hate to see how you would do in swamp temple solo. 81 maps to wave 104+ temple is like bracken bridge to elite maus.

Its not all about stats, you have to know how to play the game as well. No warrior nor mage has said these are balanced; we are actually trying to get sts to nerf these weapons and fix rogue weapons *cough* this thread right here....
    Look at your post here.

Where are warriors saying this is balanced?
    If you played as a warrior then you would know for a 100% fact that warriors are not tanks in this game. You are the one putting words in peoples' mouths saying they said this and that when they never said a thing.

Looks like us as warriors and mages are the ones killing now and you are the one who is mad currently.

But anyways to the quote below this message take your own hypocrisy post as the quote above. "If it does not benefit you, you cry in the forum."
    Go to sleep son and think that everyone knows you or only talks to you ajajjaajaj "do not put words in the mouth of others" xDdddddddddddd
    it's not my problem that everyone you know doesn't say that, newbie
    Better go and invest another 400m in sunken armor so that you can sell cheaper, go .. I'll buy you another at 11m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Go to sleep son and think that everyone knows you or only talks to you ajajjaajaj "do not put words in the mouth of others" xDdddddddddddd
    it's not my problem that everyone you know doesn't say that, newbie
    Better go and invest another 400m in sunken armor so that you can sell cheaper, go .. I'll buy you another at 11m
    This post in which you have created is only telling me that what I said was correct and you have no way to prove me wrong. Ty, cya.
    + Failure to prove 1 wrong.
    + Changing the subject.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 10-16-2021 at 05:10 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    This post in which you have created is only telling me that what I said was correct and you have no way to prove me wrong. Ty, cya.
    + Failure to prove 1 wrong.
    + Changing the subject.
    Saying broken guns are awesome makes clear what I said a long time ago
    "If it doesn't favor you, you cry but if it favors you, you don't say anything but flattery" well, you don't even know anything
    Instead of flattering you should ask nerff your role is not to kill in 1 hit that's what you said so much about the rogue "she alone can" now you kill everything easily with 1 weapon in warrior and there are no complaints ahahahaha you are a newbie to that I'm sure xD
    No ... you are not correct you are a talkative warrior who wants to be "dps" when he should not
    BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOUR ROLL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Imagine not reading the og post then proceed post nonsense on the thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Guys i think we need to calm down, nothing will happen if we fight, just wait for the answer maybe everyone has a reason to ask, encrypt just wants to show here every proc of the weapon and that's a big help to decide if it's worth buying or not, but there's really a big one gap the rogue weapon to weapon of war when it comes to damage, we need chill and calm just wait. Btw thank for the video we find out what the proc of each weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

These proc animations lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Ya defintley a lot smoother for sure! Thx ��
    Glad I could help, sorry if I came across kinda blunt lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Awesome videos thank you! My question is: if this weapons are already op, will there be arcane weapons for this expansion? This reminds me to the graveyard expansion —just mythic weapons and arcane armor— with the points system and that stuff.

~LUCKYLOBO
    Last edited by Luciano Lobo; 10-16-2021 at 08:32 PM.