Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Leaderboard Banners Design Inquiry/Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Default Leaderboard Banners Design Inquiry/Discussion

Hey!

Every season we have the opportunity to have a look at the preview of the banners and badges anyone can possibly obtain working throughout the season. Different kind of leaderboards offer different banner designs and badges.
    Within the last updates I've noticed that there's a slight pattern change in how the number of the season (that's always displayed with the use of roman numeral system) has changed and pretty much stands out from the rest of previously granted to players banners for topping seasonal leaderboards. While I think the change looks nice for the casual leaderboards (the season 28 would be actually a struggle to fit into the banner width) the hardcore ones look a little bit too much off.

As an example 2 of the banners I obtained in previous seasons vs the 2 of the banners that are there to obtain this season from same categories.

Name:  Banners issue.png
Views: 561
Size:  333.2 KB

You can see that the Top player banner really does look better I think it would be nice for design team to update the older banners that had same issue with the roman numerals being too close as well (like season 18 for example).
    On the other hand the top hardcore class banner gives totally different vibe and I personally think the roman numerals are just too big and wide compared to the previous season banner.

Therefore there are my questions to the Design team/ Developers:

1. Could you adjust the banners from previous seasons to have a similar look for casual leaderboard (that's all previous seasons banners look have same clearer nice roman numeral design as season 23 banner)?
    2. Can the Hardcore top class/player banners had their numerals slightly shortened but also had the same treatment as given to the casual leaderboards?

And the question to community:
    Does anybody agree/disagree with my point of view and if there's a different suggestion feel free to comment your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Demon
    Last edited by |Ares|; 10-16-2021 at 10:08 AM.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post: