If they added customizable PVP rooms(# of players, types of gears you can use, only selected pets, character level) I’m sure pvp would 100% revive.

-Adding Lb won’t do anything considering it’s easier than ever to farm kills/flags.
-Removing awakes will never happen considering it rivals that of players buying vanity auras/opening locks.
-PvP events are nice but once every year? The game gets extremely repetitive after a few days… if they were to have these PvP events every 1-2 months, it would be fine.
-Honor PVP if decent but it lacks customization. Every class uses the same build/pets. No fun at all, the only way to win there, is no NOT SKILL, it’s the timing of your skill CD and internet connection. The closest thing you get to skill in the game is maybe if you 1v1 in honor but even there, it’s unbalanced considering rogues are strongest.

I think and still do to this day, the best way to revive the entire game is to just start from scratch. AL 2.0 or a Second server. Level caps are smaller, gear isn’t crazy overpowered and classes are somewhat “balanced”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk