Thread: To Whoever's crying game is p2w

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default To Whoever's crying game is p2w

New weps cost 50-150m... That's frikkin it.. Not 500m and it's been what 5 days? You all saw how strong those weps are prolly x10 times stronger than lvl76 arcanes ,wether arcane or mythic dosnt matter.
    Also you spent what 500-2000 plat or maybe 4000? And loot one mythic so that's still not terrible cuz if u sell elite gems(130k ea) at that rate you get 104m for 4000 plats.. I'd say it's far easier to make 150m than 180$.
    Al is not a pay to win nor I think they are trying hard to squeeze every last bit of money from the community.if u wanna see p2w games go check out never winter or smthing. Only thing that seems bit overpriced is auras but it's cosmetics, come on.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by firebelt & crystalkiller; 10-19-2021 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Well, kinda agree. Price is too high for mythics imo. True, there are way worse games but the lockeds are bad still. I just dont understand... why do normal mode players just not buy the weapons instead? I mean, you can't tell me some can spend 4k plats on locks but not afford the weapon instead. Just bad management of spendings.
    I did give it a shot myself too. I didnt expect a win in the first place tho lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Amount of money needed does not change the fact that someone has to spend real life money so items could even exist in game, sure $180 is not much compared to other games, but even if it would cost $1 its still spending money

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Amount of money needed does not change the fact that someone has to spend real life money so items could even exist in game, sure $180 is not much compared to other games, but even if it would cost $1 its still spending money

everyone dosnt have to spent money and yes since 2012 when Al was released , for stuff to exist ingame you gotta open crates by buying plats, dosnt mean others don't have access to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    everyone dosnt have to spent money and yes since 2012 when Al was released , for stuff to exist ingame you gotta open crates by buying plats, dosnt mean others don't have access to it.

Im not sure how long you have been playing, but since 2017 game is less p2w than ever before.
    Everyone who played 2012-2017 can confirm this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Im not sure how long you have been playing, but since 2017 game is less p2w than ever before.
    Everyone who played 2012-2017 can confirm this
    Eh why quote me....I don't think u get what I'm saying.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Think about it like this, if absolutely no one would open a single lock, there wouldnt be a single New item in the game. Meaning without spending money, New stuff wouldnt exist, meaning its p2w.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Think about it like this, if absolutely no one would open a single lock, there wouldnt be a single New item in the game. Meaning without spending money, New stuff wouldnt exist, meaning its p2w.

If no one ever cultivates crops or make food will everyone die? Yes but it'll never happen.

There will never be a time when what you said will happen..think if supply is that low demand will be so damn high that ppl will start to offer absurd amount to buy it. And when that happens for sure there will be ppl willing to spent$.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to firebelt & crystalkiller For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If no one ever cultivates crops or make food will everyone die? Yes but it'll never happen.

There will never be a time when what you said will happen..think if supply is that low demand will be so damn high that ppl will start to offer absurd amount to buy it. And when that happens for sure there will be ppl willing to spent$.

So you are trying to say that the only way to get New stuff is by openning locks, which require plat, which require money is not p2w?

I dont think you quite understand meaning of the phrase p2w, its ANYTHING bought with real money that changes the power of a character.

And again, amount of money needed is not important, people still need to buy it for it to exist, making it p2w

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You spend $180 and earn nothing, it's ridiculous in my country and almost half a minimum wage.

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

So you are trying to say that the only way to get New stuff is by openning locks, which require plat, which require money is not p2w?

I dont think you quite understand meaning of the phrase p2w, its ANYTHING bought with real money that changes the power of a character.

And again, amount of money needed is not important, people still need to buy it for it to exist, making it p2w

That tells a lot about you...cuz that is NOT what pay to win means..go do some research.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthys View Post
    You spend $180 and earn nothing, it's ridiculous in my country and almost half a minimum wage.

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk
    No one forces you to..that's the whole point of the thread..I made 150m in 1 month and I think it's pretty easy if u play fairly often you can buy weapon from auc...I don't understand you guys.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

That tells a lot about you...cuz that is NOT what pay to win means..go do some research.

Straight from Google : in online gaming, the practice of buying in-game items that give a player a very big advantage over others.

So you are telling me that spending money to get litterall strongest weapons in game is not that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Straight from Google : in online gaming, the practice of buying in-game items that give a player a very big advantage over others.

So you are telling me that spending money to get litterall strongest weapons in game is not that?

VERY BIG ADVANTAGE DUDE VERY BIG..IN THIS CASE I DONT SEE A BIG ADVANTAGE ... Ofc you can skip time which means get things quicker by paying irl money but they gotta work for that money spending time..so it cancells out.
    In other pay to win games the gap is too high for example in neverwinter a p2w player will use some $ to max out whereas f2p player needs to spent years to get maxed out or to the point of the paid player.
    In other games fps and such weapons which are strong is NOT available to free players putting them in a disadvantage..that is what's called pay to WIN.