Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hey, STS! It's time for DRAMA and some ANSWERS finally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Translation of said "beef": SL fans are jealous of the DL fans because their dev, Carapace, drops by and posts little cryptic message about future content and Gibber doesn't. They feel neglected, Sam. :P
    neglected is such a harsh word, more like they dont want to know our constructive criticism? (I hope not )....remember what happend last time.

its news, keeping us in the know (IMO: it was never was the intent to be rage posting by members)...not guessing...that is all we love you guys at StS
    Last edited by octavos; 06-14-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Patches for the SL Android Client can be uploaded to Google Play Store INSTANTLY and need NO APPROVAL AT ALL.

My question is, why r the mem day vanities still in da store? Couldn't the patch be rolledout for Sl Android Client Alr? It's about time. *-*

Scenario:
    IPhone/Chrome user: Hehehe de mem day vanities are still in da store I can take mah time to decide whether I should buy them.

Friend Of iPhone user(Droid fanatic):
    Dude I don't see de mem day vanities in de store Noooooo.

Well, if rolling out such a patch would affect all players of the game, I take back what I said earlier.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 06-14-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

yeah some of us can wait
    waiting is good

no really im gonna run

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Thanx for your calm and wise words, friends))

Thanx for crearing situation, Sam (although i still don't get how u uploaded cliend to apple and still 'working hard on P. event' - just don't make sense..)

Slant, bro, long time no see!

FluffNStuff, mate, i won't quit 'coz i love this boring game and you, my friends, a.k.a. active playaz... lololol

Sam, why you say 'designers don't need to post'?

We all thought Gibber is the LEAD designer, as JustG said - OWNER of SL... So we really looking for his thoughts on the future of the game, not just V2, but The Future

Also, as Stomp sez, Carapace is bringing G+ hangouts and generally speaks of DL in posts, you, Sam, post news about PL.. and SL lies aside in the process of knowledge sharing...

If designers (incl. Gibber) is so busy with the work (i hope so and salute them!) so i guess you, Sam, should take this part of the job and update us on the process more often, man!

We are good ppl and great fans of STS - if we were other - we surely won't b hanging at BS or at forums after such a lag in content... We DO love ya.. The only thing we ask - communicate with us... It's always better to hear 'sorry dudes, the update is delayed because of .... but check the screens - it will b great' then not to hear a thing at all

With great respect,
    FBF
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    Thanx for your calm and wise words, friends))

Thanx for crearing situation, Sam (although i still don't get how u uploaded cliend to apple and still 'working hard on P. event' - just don't make sense..)

Slant, bro, long time no see!

FluffNStuff, mate, i won't quit 'coz i love this boring game and you, my friends, a.k.a. active playaz... lololol

Sam, why you say 'designers don't need to post'?

We all thought Gibber is the LEAD designer, as JustG said - OWNER of SL... So we really looking for his thoughts on the future of the game, not just V2, but The Future

Also, as Stomp sez, Carapace is bringing G+ hangouts and generally speaks of DL in posts, you, Sam, post news about PL.. and SL lies aside in the process of knowledge sharing...

If designers (incl. Gibber) is so busy with the work (i hope so and salute them!) so i guess you, Sam, should take this part of the job and update us on the process more often, man!

We are good ppl and great fans of STS - if we were other - we surely won't b hanging at BS or at forums after such a lag in content... We DO love ya.. The only thing we ask - communicate with us... It's always better to hear 'sorry dudes, the update is delayed because of .... but check the screens - it will b great' then not to hear a thing at all

With great respect,
    FBF
    very well said +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Whoa Don't do that! Think of your guild and and and ect :-) *Huge Jedi hug*
    I like that Jedibombom texting :-) you :-)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk