Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends Halloween 2021!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

cinco why i always get these locked crates i'd never able to open them anyway cos its 5 plat, its lowering my chance to drop the daring demons gems and others cause i always get are these locked crates remove them please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    That's a completely useless overstatement that I have never witnessed before. You're blaming the fact that you're lagging on people possibly "cheating"? Or are you accusing someone specific of cheating like the ones on the top of the LB? They are two different things that aren't related. I've also never heard of auto farming, how do you know such thing exists if you haven't tried it yourself?
    You're sounding like you haven't witnessed cheating on lb during lb events before now . It's happened multiple times . People did it during the beach gauntlet last year and they got banned . They did the same thing with the pve kills leaderboard literally stacking accounts on top of each other and creating traffic for those who were making their kills legitly . Autofarming is a thing and so is lag switching . Some players on DL do use them during events to get ahead so he's not wrong and I wouldn't be surprised if some people are still using those things during this event .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

[mention]Cinco [/mention] can you make it possible for players to use masks with the ninja set?? It allows to use some shades but maybe more mask options would be darn cool