Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Say good bye rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bombation View Post
    What do you mean goodbye
    Next season rogue will deleted fyi
    xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

good bye rogue

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

hi ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
    hi ....
    Bye

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mages 4 lyff

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

rogue will always be the most played class regardless so doesn't really matter

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

If your Rogue style is heavily based on Class skills, Marianos and Pisces are okay... but not great. The other four Mythic 81's are "great," and it makes for a lousy comparison to Rogue weapons.
    We're reworking the Rogue Mythic 81's to feel a lot more explosive. Plus, it looks like the effects needed to be beefed up so you can see more of what you're doing and can execute the combos more effectively.

I hate supporting a cry thread but it's important for you to know that Rogue Mythic 81's are going to be buffed significantly (this week).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

they should stop nerfing classes, omg so annoying tbh..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Now the important question is "is a nerf coming for the other weapons?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If your Rogue style is heavily based on Class skills, Marianos and Pisces are okay... but not great. The other four Mythic 81's are "great," and it makes for a lousy comparison to Rogue weapons.
    We're reworking the Rogue Mythic 81's to feel a lot more explosive. Plus, it looks like the effects needed to be beefed up so you can see more of what you're doing and can execute the combos more effectively.

I hate supporting a cry thread but it's important for you to know that Rogue Mythic 81's are going to be buffed significantly (this week).
    I would suggest to buff the rog weapons in singletarget towards mobs but make the singletarget weaker in Boss fights to avoid the Problematic 3sec boss kills.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Now the important question is "is a nerf coming for the other weapons?"
    Ofc it will, maybe not this time but later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

What about the other 2 classes? They will stay forever as they are?

Hopefully you will apply this decision this week same as you did for rogue weapons

Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I hope im wrong but smelling hydra/orrick 2.0 coming...

Anyway, when are you going to nerf Aquaris staff? If you didn't notice yet, its broken.
    This situation is affecting many mages (like me) because after we tested or we saw staff in action, its 100% obvious that should be nerfed.
    People is afraid to spend a fortune on something that will probably be nerfed after event (when enough crates opened maybe?), but it should have been addressed in 1 day. Even mages who bought the staff sell it after see what it does, because the nerf is obvious and they don't want to lose money.

How much this nerf should be is up to you, although i think half of current buff would be enough. But do something, please

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I support nerfing of mythic staff i am a mage i sold it 2 days later.. and a mage staff at >190m++ it is ridiculous for mythic weapon and I see some mage run 81 maps alone and kill boss alone i don't think that is what STS wants mages that invulnerable?
    Never I have seen such hefty price of mythic staff it is not even arcane rarity, I have also played so many years if you can make the chest drop more mythic staff perhaps it will bring the price down ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Honestly as mage im for a nerf too, but guys, slowdown, we may see now bows and daggs extremely op and broken.. And we risk asking for nerf and they nerf us only while other classes stay op XD.

Since balance is a utopia let's wait before take the staff in the.. )) as mages once again.

So now we only need ask what they wanna do with it as final decision.

Because that "significant" And "rework" For rogues is scaring me and might lead to another 7b damage procs

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

As a staff owner, my stance on this is clear since day one, when I had tested it and made a thread, in which the responses were all positive that it needs a nerf. I don't intend to sell the staff because I believe that even with a nerf (if any), it will still be stronger than the current Skratch weapons - for all those panic sellers out there.

Currently, everything feels like Brackenridge difficulty, maps have become effortless, it negates the point of owning hundreds of millions on int+bd gears, and it removes some skill in strategizing procs and skill sequence. The power difference between this staff and lv76 death engine weapons is enormous.

The nerfs and buffs should have been implemented from the start, when several threads were created to address the issues. What was the hold-up?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 10-27-2021 at 05:54 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    As a staff owner, my stance on this is clear since day one, when I had tested it and made a thread, in which the responses were all positive that it needs a nerf. I don't intend to sell the staff because I believe that even with a nerf (if any), it will still be stronger than the current Skratch weapons - for all those panic sellers out there.

Currently, everything feels like Brackenridge difficulty, maps have become effortless, it negates the point of owning hundreds of millions on int+bd gears, and it removes some skill in strategizing procs and skill sequence. The power difference between this staff and lv76 death engine weapons is enormous.

The nerfs and buffs should have been implemented from the start, when several threads were created to address the issues. What was the hold-up?

I thought you were part of the intelligent few on here? It’s obvious the game isn’t their #1 priority anymore. Just now after 2- almost 3 weeks of broken items we get a notice that now daggers will be buffed…

No mention to nerf the 48 million damage dealer of wars sword or the Demi-god tier damage and speed of the mages staff.

To me it’s very clear, they don’t want anything to do with the game anymore. To them it feels more like a chore than actually being happy to come into work everyday to better their game/company. Lol we the players have more passion to fix the game then the devs themselves. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    I thought you were part of the intelligent few on here? It’s obvious the game isn’t their #1 priority anymore. Just now after 2- almost 3 weeks of broken items we get a notice that now daggers will be buffed…

No mention to nerf the 48 million damage dealer of wars sword or the Demi-god tier damage and speed of the mages staff.

To me it’s very clear, they don’t want anything to do with the game anymore. To them it feels more like a chore than actually being happy to come into work everyday to better their game/company. Lol we the players have more passion to fix the game then the devs themselves. XD
    You can go ahead and vent your anger without criticizing someones intelligence.

Abt what u said, almost everyone knows that already and can agree. These past releases and updates made everyone realized that they've been straying away from the game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    You can go ahead and vent your anger without criticizing someones intelligence.

Abt what u said, almost everyone knows that already and can agree. These past releases and updates made everyone realized that they've been straying away from the game.

I’m not angry just disappointed. They’re better off selling the company and or game to people who can actually fix and care for the game.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I hope im wrong but smelling hydra/orrick 2.0 coming...

Anyway, when are you going to nerf Aquaris staff? If you didn't notice yet, its broken.
    This situation is affecting many mages (like me) because after we tested or we saw staff in action, its 100% obvious that should be nerfed.
    People is afraid to spend a fortune on something that will probably be nerfed after event (when enough crates opened maybe?), but it should have been addressed in 1 day. Even mages who bought the staff sell it after see what it does, because the nerf is obvious and they don't want to lose money.

How much this nerf should be is up to you, although i think half of current buff would be enough. But do something, please
    Dude its less than 1 sec what world are you living in @@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk