Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rahakbor Curse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Rahakbor Curse

Hey guys. Do you have any idea how the pink cirlce boss throws works? I have the idea that when one has that circle other teamates must also have that cirlce to divide the damage. Correct me if im wrong. How does it work? 😁🤔

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

So far it seem if you have the pink circle stay away from the boss, they draw the green poison pools. After that I don’t know cuz everyone dies then leaves. Not being able to rejoin the battle is annoying. (That’s when ppl leave). I agree with keeping the portal opening rare but cmon, can’t finish the fight.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts

I was lucky that I met a persistent random group today. (Shout out to the random named after a number for figuring it out, you know who you are).

From what I've seen you're kinda correct. It seems when one person gets the pink circle, someone else has to go to the altar infront of Rabhakor and also get "infected" with the circle. They have to do this before someones circle completely shrinks or that person will die.

It's kinda like a game of hot potato. Except instead of a potato you're passing around the possibility of dying that comes with the pink circle.

It's a VERY interesting mechanic (thats assuming I'm 100% correct on how it works), it's really stress inducing , cuz you're paying attention to everyones circle's + avoiding Rabhakors attacks + avoiding the poison pools.

Speaking of the pools, I know it's too late but it would be nice if they were a striking color like purple or blue. When someone uses glowstick or when their skratch weapons proc it becomes difficult to distinguish what's what.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    I was lucky that I met a persistent random group today. (Shout out to the random named after a number for figuring it out, you know who you are).

From what I've seen you're kinda correct. It seems when one person gets the pink circle, someone else has to go to the altar infront of Rabhakor and also get "infected" with the circle. They have to do this before someones circle completely shrinks or that person will die.

It's kinda like a game of hot potato. Except instead of a potato you're passing around the possibility of dying that comes with the pink circle.

It's a VERY interesting mechanic (thats assuming I'm 100% correct on how it works), it's really stress inducing , cuz you're paying attention to everyones circle's + avoiding Rabhakors attacks + avoiding the poison pools.

Speaking of the pools, I know it's too late but it would be nice if they were a striking color like purple or blue. When someone uses glowstick or when their skratch weapons proc it becomes difficult to distinguish what's what.
    Hi neutron, do u mean I have to stand exactly at the small altar in front in order to get cursed? The maximum of pink curses are about?

But one thing for sure running far away doesn't save u from dying. Only if u are luring the toxic pee from rahabkhor.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Rahakbor Curse

pag ganun paps dasal dasal ka lang nawawala din haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alfred de vera View Post
    pag ganun paps dasal dasal ka lang nawawala din haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HAHAHAHAHA sa random di pupunta sa gitna yung iba

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Please stop replying with quote, it’s unnecessary.
    What happens if all have pink circle? And when the mobs show up? What then?
    Last edited by Oakmaiden; 10-24-2021 at 10:27 AM.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Lol ano kaya silbi ng apoy na may libingan sa tapat ng boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Correcting: People with the circle can’t take a curse from a person who got targeted, to take curse you will need to wait for debuff to run out(for circle to disappear).The person who is sentenced to die gets a red skull on them, that keeps growing.The bigger is skull the less time a person has for someone to take a debuff away from them. Also you can notice on who are poison pools about to spawn with kind of pink circle and green ball flying up to them.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

You gotta wait for someone to have their debuff run out @oakmaiden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmorpgmx View Post
    Hi neutron, do u mean I have to stand exactly at the small altar in front in order to get cursed? The maximum of pink curses are about?

But one thing for sure running far away doesn't save u from dying. Only if u are luring the toxic pee from rahabkhor.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk
    Yes just run through the altar (no need to stand cuz you might get hit) and you'll catch the pink circle curse. This will prevent a teamate who's circle is shrinking from dying.

After you've caught the pink circle curse someone else (someone who doesn't have the pink circle curse) has to run through the altar to catch it and save you before you die.

I also suggest running through the altar when someone's pink circle has shrinked by a lot. That way you'll have people who haven't been cursed available to save those who have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uereazagr View Post
    Correcting: People with the circle can’t take a curse from a person who got targeted, to take curse you will need to wait for debuff to run out(for circle to disappear).The person who is sentenced to die gets a red skull on them, that keeps growing.The bigger is skull the less time a person has for someone to take a debuff away from them. Also you can notice on who are poison pools about to spawn with kind of pink circle and green ball flying up to them.
    ^ This guy explains it clearly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I don't know what to do when you get that skull. Sometimes it goes away and sometimes it doesn't. If your the last person standing your dead. There is a timer and you can try to shield with horn but timing it is difficult to say the least. Poison thing isn't that hard to deal with. Just don't get hit by the ball or step in the pools. That is avoidable but that skull is a pain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

If you damage the boss fast enough each horizontal red zone will remove it. This map is mostly about damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post

Hope this helps..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Means the target with curse need to split to others and avoid the green pool and red zone you can do it only dodge and dont hit the boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Oh, by the way, another tip: you can control exactly who will receive the poison pool on them if the person that wants to take the pool stays in the father half of arena(same as his push attack radius). This will also cancel the push attack itself, excluding him entering the 2nd and the 3rd phase.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Means the target with curse need to split to others and avoid the green pool and red zone you can do it only dodge and dont hit the boss?
    Nah man, it basically says that only one person needs to have an altar debuff, and that it would be ideal for everyone else to stay away from it for as long as possible to be efficient with curse juggles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Oh, by the way, another tip: you can control exactly who will receive the poison pool on them if the person that wants to take the pool stays in the father half of arena(same as his push attack radius). This will also cancel the push attack itself, excluding him entering the 2nd and the 3rd phase.
    Can you explain this more? Do you mean standing inside of the top rectangle redzones guarantees the green orb will aggro to you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Nope, standing in a bottom rectangle(out of his range)does that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Nope, standing in a bottom rectangle(out of his range)does that
    So at the gate?