Thread: Rahakbor solo + guide video

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Default Rahakbor solo + guide video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8U2...ature=youtu.be
    Skull above a player's head will mean they are "Cursed". The only way to resist dying from this is if a warrior uses a charged horn skill to heal you in which grants a 3s invincibility bubble. The curse indicator will show up on the left side of the screen and you must be invincible to not die from it. Warriors horn / Mage shield both charged at the right time.
    Name:  skull.PNG
Views: 505
Size:  526.6 KB

Pink ring does damage over time and will eventually give you the skull debuff in which will kill you if you are not prepared.
    Name:  ring.PNG
Views: 485
Size:  649.9 KB

Another one of his attacks is the huge area attack he does. This attack can be avoided by moving out of the red zone or using charged horn. If hit you will die from it, also seconds later after this big attack he will summon a green orb in which follows a random player and spawns in a little green pool. Touch it you die... Please do not stand in a spot in which other players will stand during this phase because these are the main team killers.
    Name:  area.PNG
Views: 480
Size:  512.2 KBName:  orb.PNG
Views: 476
Size:  20.8 KBName:  pool.PNG
Views: 472
Size:  250.2 KB
    Another attack would be a small long ranged attack, this attack will 1 shot you if hit unless you have the horn shield. Just move out of the red zone.
    Name:  rr.PNG
Views: 469
Size:  330.7 KB

At half health he will spawn in a mini slime boss and it will spawn around 10-15 mini slimes around it. The more slimes that are around the mini boss; the more defense the mini boss has. Focus the small mobs first, I usually pile them all up then kill them all at once. They do not endlessly spawn. Watch out for the green pools in this phase too.
    Name:  mb.PNG
Views: 469
Size:  561.5 KB
    His final phase is the easiest phase; it is when he is at 10% - 15% health. He will no longer summon attacks but he will debuff all players with a damage over time effect that will eventually kill you since you can not use pots. You can heal though by using your skills. If you do not have a warrior then you can use SnS aa to heal.
    Name:  12.PNG
Views: 465
Size:  617.9 KB
    Name:  final.PNG
Views: 466
Size:  757.5 KB

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Death mark/death debuff Curse/reflection I think sts need to put info about the boss skills.
    Happy birthday bro...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Will the 2 second shield invulnerably for mage work for this too? The curse timer thing

Edit- nvm i read right over it
    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The curse timer/skull is removed once enough damage is done. Ran with 4 rogues yesterday so no heals and it took about half an hour for my brain to actually kick in.. but it's just the amount of damage the party does. If you hit hard and fast the skull disappears. No clue how much damage it is, maybe someone with the time and energy can test and count exactly how much.. But yeah no heals in the pt and glow doesn't remove, so if you just slap him around enough in time it'll go away without heal. Hope it helps!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

wow what a professional you are now you have to make 1 video with rogue and you complain that the rogue does not work in SOLO because I would like a buff since as I see if you cry cinco he listens to you and does you favors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    wow what a professional you are now you have to make 1 video with rogue and you complain that the rogue does not work in SOLO because I would like a buff since as I see if you cry cinco he listens to you and does you favors
    Already soloed it on rog...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Already soloed it on rog...

Send video

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Send video
    Nah, I prefer not to release my strategy atm. Just know something out there is op.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Nah, I prefer not to release my strategy atm. Just know something out there is op.

I see, you're just a talker, well, it's better to accept that you couldn't, no one is going to screw you for that because we all know that rogue is garbage right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I see, you're just a talker, well, it's better to accept that you couldn't, no one is going to screw you for that because we all know that rogue is garbage right now
    Yeah I am some "pet" rogue with bad stats.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

What else gives the statistics even my friend with 2.3k dex in arcana cannot on that map .. you can not without more the curse or the venim premiums eats you alive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Stats aren't what determines how op one is, as I have said so many times. How is it I can get top 10 lb on temple for rogue while having low stats and being very new to rogue class and these 2200+ dex multi year rogue players couldn't even get past wave 85? No offense to anyone; you just have to think outside the box. Want to know the strat I came up with? I used warrior gears on my rogue.
    2k+ str wars can't solo rahak but a warrior with 1000 str can. No I didn't use 1k str, I used 1600~. Point is stats don't matter if you can't play good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Ooooh I see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

What else gives the statistics even my friend with 2.3k dex in arcana cannot on that map .. you can not without more the curse or the venim premiums eats you alive
    if u crying about rog not being able to solo that map then blame sts not encry and do mind that these wep are still not balance and somewhat cannot be taken consider when doing maps . its still a long way when we will be finally doing runs as we were during 76 endgame . get a life and appreciate other hard works , atleast he is contributing to the community and not like u barking here and there . peace

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Stats aren't what determines how op one is, as I have said so many times. How is it I can get top 10 lb on temple for rogue while having low stats and being very new to rogue class and these 2200+ dex multi year rogue players couldn't even get past wave 85? No offense to anyone; you just have to think outside the box. Want to know the strat I came up with? I used warrior gears on my rogue.
    2k+ str wars can't solo rahak but a warrior with 1000 str can. No I didn't use 1k str, I used 1600~. Point is stats don't matter if you can't play good.
    Well, if that is what you say is the strategy then make the video with your set "1600 str" I say you uploaded the video in guerrero because not in rogue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geusaquc View Post
    The curse timer/skull is removed once enough damage is done. Ran with 4 rogues yesterday so no heals and it took about half an hour for my brain to actually kick in.. but it's just the amount of damage the party does. If you hit hard and fast the skull disappears. No clue how much damage it is, maybe someone with the time and energy can test and count exactly how much.. But yeah no heals in the pt and glow doesn't remove, so if you just slap him around enough in time it'll go away without heal. Hope it helps!
    Skull curse is gone when the boss goes to the next phase i.e. at 50% HP when slime mini boss is spawn and at final phase when party can't use pots.

Thank for the guide, I came to the same observation/strategy. Was able to bring boss down to the final phase while soloing on a weak mage but failed without pots as my damage is low.
    Tao