Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Stacking Haste

Hi,

Most of you may know it, but I'd like to point out that with recent addition of Leto, it is extremely easy to reach the haste level which rivals mage ult, and it should be used by all members in a party!

You'll need Heroic Churro or Arc Senti HB, it is recommended everyone use this since the 15 haste from HB feels like it makes a huge difference when stacked with pet AA...

Now for AA, we have a lot of options available, but it is important to note that the Same AA can't be used twice... The options include:

Hero Tadthep, Mythic Tadthep (Yes, you can stack it with Heroic Version), Leto, Dagon...

All party members must use one of the above to stack with each other.

It feels extremely OP and cheap to attain this level of power.... I have been running with Arc Were AA before but quickly switched to Hero Tad after using this once.

15 Haste From HB + 15 from myth tad + 20 from Hero Tad + 20 from Leto = 70% haste...

And not to forget that Hero Tad and Mythic Tad both provide dmg buffs as well. This combo is extremely fun to use!

This not only helps u proc ur items, but also allows you to use more skills and attacks while the procs are in effect...

I think we should all switch to full haste combos as they will be invaluable to help us proc mythic 81 weaps, and possibly Arc 81 weaps as well.

Sincerely,
    ~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Avta For This Useful Post: