Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 81 Mage Gun After Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default 81 Mage Gun After Update

I do not like this one bit cool we got some changes I’ve been waiting you changed the damage on gun which is fine I dig it but proc chance is god awful literally and you guys didn’t even specify that in the update I know for a fact gun procs after 1-2 charge shots before update now takes way more to proc I’m fine with the gun not doing a lot of damage but neeeeds proccc chance sts you fixed bow and ruined gun cmon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Proc rates for all the weapons were made the same. This info was in the update.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    No cinco that doesn’t make it better bow procs on basic attacks meaning easier to proc gun takes extra charges as I’m seeing right now in pvp bow procs before gun a has aoe 1 shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The proc chance is most definitely not the same for all weapons daggers proc one charge and I just put 7 charges into this guy and no proc come on dude

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vqnities View Post
    The proc chance is most definitely not the same for all weapons daggers proc one charge and I just put 7 charges into this guy and no proc come on dude

It is exactly the same now. Sorry that you are not happy with it - but it's best to have these items with the same rate of proc... instead of having one (or two) weapons that proc 2X more often.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

It is exactly the same now. Sorry that you are not happy with it - but it's best to have these items with the same rate of proc... instead of having one (or two) weapons that proc 2X more often.
    Dude 81 myth daggers proc way more then gun and so does bow I just put 10 charge shots into a guy and no proc are you crazy if you say it’s the same it doesn’t seem that way seems like dags and bow proc 2x more then gun buddy and in pve takes forever to proc on bosses it was fine where it was all you needed to do was change bow daggers and staff in pve and war weapons for pvp

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

If the gun proc would happen on auto-attack, we'd be perfectly fine with it, but the gun actually needs to be charged to proc. Can u guys pls take a better look on it? We're not looking for a proc each 2 charged attacks, but neither after 7-8 charged attacks XD

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kharjojo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

8 shots to start the ability to proc, then you got to hit them again with a charge. Remove the need to charge a second time at least... Why mages have to charge twice anyways?

Gun and staff took a substantial hit with this, at least a few mages got to be the best class for 2weeks.

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjojo View Post
    If the gun proc would happen on auto-attack, we'd be perfectly fine with it, but the gun actually needs to be charged to proc. Can u guys pls take a better look on it? We're not looking for a proc each 2 charged attacks, but neither after 7-8 charged attacks XD
    The rate for other weapons that require charged attacks is also the same here.

Not saying that it shouldn't be looked at - and for all weapons that require a charged attack to activate, increasing the percentage based on the relative speed of each attack, though.
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Not saying that it shouldn't be looked at - and for all weapons that require a charged attack to activate, increasing the percentage based on the relative speed of each attack, though.
    Fair enough, thanks for the reply Cinco!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

No bro it’s all ludicrous you have to think more into it’s like they just said here rogues go have fun after letting war and mages do whatever bull**** fix it all together instead of making it worse if anything gun should proc on basics and build up then do a charge attacks just like bow but they decided to switch it around which is fine but do it right atleast charge procs are not all the same when my rogue friend can proc her daggers in one charge WITHOUT TOUCHING AN ENEMY MIND YOU but I need 7-12 charges to proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Wait, does that mean there will be another change to these weapons ?
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

No bro it’s all ludicrous you have to think more into it’s like they just said here rogues go have fun after letting war and mages do whatever bull**** fix it all together instead of making it worse if anything gun should proc on basics and build up then do a charge attacks just like bow but they decided to switch it around which is fine but do it right atleast charge procs are not all the same when my rogue friend can proc her daggers in one charge WITHOUT TOUCHING AN ENEMY MIND YOU but I need 7-12 charges to proc

I see. You dislike how the gun functions in a basic mechanical sense. That's fair. I don't expect the mechanic will change.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I see. You dislike how the gun functions in a basic mechanical sense. That's fair. I don't expect the mechanic will change.
    I don’t want the mechanic to change at all actually I just expect to be able to proc at the same speed the rogue daggers can which is obviously not correct take a look do some testing or must I make a video

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I don’t want the mechanic to change at all actually I just expect to be able to proc at the same speed the rogue daggers can which is obviously not correct take a look do some testing or must I make a video

You must make a video.
    | | | |

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

@cinco I understand that some things need to be fixed such as these mythic weapons and their proc chances but what about the players who spent millions of gold to obtain an "OP" weapon will there be any type of reimbursement? I myself have not spent gold on these weapons knowing that there was going to be some changes made due to the unfairness of these weapons but I would like to consider all of the players who have wasted millions. Thank you for your time - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Same even dagger and bow buffs i allready see that the proc is not op if theres no op team on the run, they say the bow and dagger op on boss but if you let them fight solo they cannot kill fast the boss without the help of op rogue with duggar lol.

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    @cinco I understand that some things need to be fixed such as these mythic weapons and their proc chances but what about the players who spent millions of gold to obtain an "OP" weapon will there be any type of reimbursement? I myself have not spent gold on these weapons knowing that there was going to be some changes made due to the unfairness of these weapons but I would like to consider all of the players who have wasted millions. Thank you for your time - Atoned
    Any aspect of the game can change - not just the power of items... though by your own indication, it was obvious that certain items were going to be adjusted for the sake of balance (and community harmony).
    | | | |

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Any aspect of the game can change - not just the power of items... though by your own indication, it was obvious that certain items were going to be adjusted for the sake of balance (and community harmony).
    I too agree that since the gun needs to be charged to proc, it should have a higher proc rate....

It's takes some time to charge the gun, and if it doesn't proc quickly, the dps gets significantly reduced...

Also please look at mythic aegis, and not let it proc outside combat.... we are having ridiculous Infested LB times cuz of it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Avta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Oh boy the chat is wild good thing ima humble merchant