Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 81 Mage Gun After Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default 81 Mage Gun After Update

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Any aspect of the game can change - not just the power of items... though by your own indication, it was obvious that certain items were going to be adjusted for the sake of balance (and community harmony).
    https://youtu.be/A7dWzIEn6GQ

Here’s your video hope this is enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vqnities View Post
    https://youtu.be/A7dWzIEn6GQ

Here’s your video hope this is enough

Not enough to make me feel that there is a unique problem with the gun. I'm sorry. Also - I do wish this had been many more instances of combat. I realize you don't think I test very much but I've been grinding this gun for hours and hours (and hours... every day now for the last couple of weeks). So the way I see things is possibly a bit more long-term?

Here's what I'm probably gonna do, though - I think that the charge weapon chances for all weapons that require them should be increased by a bit (but the same for each Class weapon).

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Not enough to make me feel that there is a unique problem with the gun. I'm sorry. Also - I do wish this had been many more instances of combat. I realize you don't think I test very much but I've been grinding this gun for hours and hours (and hours... every day now for the last couple of weeks). So the way I see things is possibly a bit more long-term?

Here's what I'm probably gonna do, though - I think that the charge weapon chances for all weapons that require them should be increased by a bit (but the same for each Class weapon).

Thanks!
    I’m fine with that give it a try let’s see how it goes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks!
    Anything on warr being allowed to proc aegis outside of combat?? Why is that a thing

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Anything on warr being allowed to proc aegis outside of combat?? Why is that a thing

There's actually a couple of these that will proc outside of combat - and that'll be fixed with the next update.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

There's actually a couple of these that will proc outside of combat - and that'll be fixed with the next update.
    ty

Last edited by Avta; 10-28-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Bow I very op rn aoe and decent proc chance I think for next update nerf damage on charge attack for bow and nerf debuff just a tad bit because being able to one shot in aoe is crazy

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Bow I very op rn aoe and decent proc chance I think for next update nerf damage on charge attack for bow and nerf debuff just a tad bit because being able to one shot in aoe is crazy

Nerf the GUN? Are you sure?
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Hope sts can calculate the nerf and buffs not to be op so much and not to nerf the damage so much so the player can decide if can keep it or sell or buy it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I think mage needs more agency in the new maps after these nerfs...Warriors are oneshoting eveything, and Rogs got buffed, while Mages are struggling to proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Honestly cinco I’m not here to tell you how to run your game but I’m just taking notes from what I see honest notes I’m never one to complain gun doesn’t need nerf if you want my real opinion I didn’t like the damage nerf but it’s ok because balance is needed bow just got buff and from what I see rogues are about to have some fun I just ask you to fix the items the best you can already bad enough the player mad economy has most of them set at 100m+ so having to waste all that gold to then test them to then see which are bad and which are good really discouraging to a lot of players man

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vqnities For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Don’t mind me, just spectating whether or not Cinco discloses some information about the new arcane gears… whether they’ll be 5x stronger than these mythics or slightly better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Don’t mind me, just spectating whether or not Cinco discloses some information about the new arcane gears… whether they’ll be 5x stronger than these mythics or slightly better.

Most people worrying about arcanes for one mythics out rn have the potential to be so much better then 76 arcs and most people want arcs to come winter reality check people we need fixes first and other important gears before they can feed your hunger for arcs plus cinco has confirmed arcs won’t come out until 2022 which is perfect hopefully he doesn’t bring them until a 86 EXPANSION.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Most people worrying about arcanes for one mythics out rn have the potential to be so much better then 76 arcs and most people want arcs to come winter reality check people we need fixes first and other important gears before they can feed your hunger for arcs plus cinco has confirmed arcs won’t come out until 2022 which is perfect hopefully he doesn’t bring them until a 86 EXPANSION.

Lol, what's the point of Arcane 81 if u want them to be released at 86 expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I don’t really care for the release date, just want to know if I’ll be able to hit 3K STR with new arcanes or not. I’m already hitting 2.4k STR with the new Level 81 legendary set. I’m hoping arcanes will be exponentially stronger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Lol, what's the point of Arcane 81 if u want them to be released at 86 expansion

Arcane should be 86 simply because they need more gears in the pool imo there should be 81 myth armor set / spirit gears 81
    Arcanes at 86 and expand on zodias

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Long story short :

- Rifle completely ruined. Now i see they will buff proc chance...when i already sold mine because it became useless weapon (gg). Staff working as should have been since the beginning (kind of).
    - Aegis destroying everything. This is just fine because nobody can say bad things about warriors, they should of course take highest dmg and also kill everything...sounds familiar. Sword working as should have been since the beginning (kind of).
    - Both rogue weapons got a big buff (i know they weren't good, but still a big buff) making the minimal class nerf they had recently completely irrelevant.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH View Post
    y all should chill, u re taking it too seriously and some are being disrespectful, y all should have known that changes will be made really often once new weapons appear
    Disagree in part

I’d rather them not release early & test more to work all these bugs, rather than to try to get used to this cycle
    Nerf buff nerf buff nerf buff nerf buff

There’s nothing wrong about wanting a finished product as a consumer

We shouldn’t have to work the bugs out post beta testing when it can cost us a lot of plat and in game currency
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH View Post
    y all should chill, u re taking it too seriously and some are being disrespectful, y all should have known that changes will be made really often once new weapons appear
    At this point we gotta get disrespectful sorry if you can’t handle it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Any aspect of the game can change - not just the power of items... though by your own indication, it was obvious that certain items were going to be adjusted for the sake of balance (and community harmony).
    After further testing of the gun in pvp and pve I will say gun works fine pvp after up but that damage nerf has to go like I don’t really know what your end goal is here cinco my friend do you want us to melt bosses solo do you want us to be able to not melt bosses do you want us to have to play in teams to melt bosses yeah know is that the goal because then I can understand but rn I’m not really liking the damage put out on proc