Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 81 Mage Gun After Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I just tested after the "balance" / "nerf" of this gun which i wasn't expecting it to be

- as many have mentioned the gun quite useless now .. the "charge" process chance are lessen quite alot and damage in PVE expecially
    - I tried 81 maps 80% it wont process when i charge at mini boss or mobs ..
    - charging weapon for mage is quite a hassle and take long time to charge it, by the time we charge and get hit the charging timer reset this result in worse process rate after Nerf. Cant it be like skratch rifle process w/o charging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    I just tested after the "balance" / "nerf" of this gun which i wasn't expecting it to be

- as many have mentioned the gun quite useless now .. the "charge" process chance are lessen quite alot and damage in PVE expecially
    - I tried 81 maps 80% it wont process when i charge at mini boss or mobs ..
    - charging weapon for mage is quite a hassle and take long time to charge it, by the time we charge and get hit the charging timer reset this result in worse process rate after Nerf. Cant it be like skratch rifle process w/o charging.
    They honestly just shouldn’t have changed gun at all let’s be real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH View Post
    if u gotta be disrespectful for a game and you can't avoid, it s clear that your life isn't really exciting, is it?
    No it’s not al happy place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Cinco how i can open my account.need a code but no coming code to my email how to open my account pleas help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vqnities View Post
    I do not like this one bit cool we got some changes I’ve been waiting you changed the damage on gun which is fine I dig it but proc chance is god awful literally and you guys didn’t even specify that in the update I know for a fact gun procs after 1-2 charge shots before update now takes way more to proc I’m fine with the gun not doing a lot of damage but neeeeds proccc chance sts you fixed bow and ruined gun cmon

+1 I tried gun before the buff update took like 2 charge to shots now i can barely proc with 3-5

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Not enough to make me feel that there is a unique problem with the gun. I'm sorry. Also - I do wish this had been many more instances of combat. I realize you don't think I test very much but I've been grinding this gun for hours and hours (and hours... every day now for the last couple of weeks). So the way I see things is possibly a bit more long-term?

Here's what I'm probably gonna do, though - I think that the charge weapon chances for all weapons that require them should be increased by a bit (but the same for each Class weapon).

Thanks!
    This would help alot!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Please reduce the Charge time for this gun .. taking forever and unable to mark the mini boss on map 81 many times after 5-6 charges ... or increase the "mark" rate / process chance on this gun
    Last edited by will0; 11-04-2021 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Please reduce the Charge time for this gun .. taking forever and unable to mark the mini boss on map 81 many times after 5-6 charges ... or increase the "mark" rate / process chance on this gun
    How's the gun now? Still hard to charge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    How's the gun now? Still hard to charge?
    It has never been 'hard to charge'. Problems are very different, for example the bias on weapons power. Staff got nerfed -65%dmg (i asked myself for nerf, just not that much) and rifle is utterly useless now, with a proc chance around 15-20% and dmg also nerfed. Meanwhile, warrior weapons are both a beast and rogue got huge buff wich made their weapons as broken as staff was before.

If we also have in mind that StS keeps designing most relevant maps with barely any mob and a main boss with lot of hp...why is ok for warrior and rogue to deal such dmg on boss but mage can't? Didn't Cinco himself said that mage need a buff the most desperate? Such a joke...he did exactly opposite

Name:  Screenshot_20210916-165453.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  262.8 KB

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    It has never been 'hard to charge'. Problems are very different, for example the bias on weapons power. Staff got nerfed -65%dmg (i asked myself for nerf, just not that much) and rifle is utterly useless now, with a proc chance around 15-20% and dmg also nerfed. Meanwhile, warrior weapons are both a beast and rogue got huge buff wich made their weapons as broken as staff was before.

If we also have in mind that StS keeps designing most relevant maps with barely any mob and a main boss with lot of hp...why is ok for warrior and rogue to deal such dmg on boss but mage can't? Didn't Cinco himself said that mage need a buff the most desperate? Such a joke...he did exactly opposite

they usually ignore us mage ... old players like us not are not that important

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post

Well said

Wonder what Cinco has in mind for mages
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Well said

Wonder what Cinco has in mind for mages
    let sta make some profit from war and rog plat buyer then they will nerf it .imagine being a plat buyer and playing with mage ,for those who didnt understand . my point is if a person buy plats he/she wont be playing with weak class in terms of pvp (1v1)&lt;------ mentioned this because some will say curse is op in clashes rather they will choose rog or warrior to deal more damage or survive until someone's mana finish .At this point buffing rog and war weapon definitely profit for sts cause it will make more people (in terms of plat buyer ) open those juicy crates for being op and when they done with money making phase then we gonna see the NERF before arcane drops
    Last edited by kulldeepboro; 11-08-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    let sta make some profit from war and rog plat buyer then they will nerf it .imagine being a plat buyer and playing with mage ,for those who didnt understand . my point is if a person buy plats he/she wont be playing with weak class in terms of pvp (1v1)&lt;------ mentioned this because some will say curse is op in clashes rather they will choose rog or warrior to deal more damage or survive until someone's mana finish .At this point buffing rog and war weapon definitely profit for sts cause it will make more people (in terms of plat buyer ) open those juicy crates for being op and when they done with money making phase then we gonna see the NERF before arcane drops
    I spent 2 hours in PvP maps today, and not a single soul joined.... you can see the state of PvP lmao

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    I spent 2 hours in PvP maps today, and not a single soul joined.... you can see the state of PvP lmao

not talking specially about rn . in general i mean .i know pvp dead from a long ago . but that doesn't imply that its not broken in pvp. am sure out of 10 people who have new weapons mustve joined pvp maps to get vs . well its late already you shouldve seen the maps when it was buff for pvp . i can understand why the map dead rn cause imagine a rog with dug dag and someone with aegis ,the one who proc first he win ,who would on right mind go 1v1 on this state .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

and also you being 2 hrs in pvp doesnt make any sense ,game got one server and diff timezone ,when you joined mustve been night for other pvp hunters

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    and also you being 2 hrs in pvp doesnt make any sense ,game got one server and diff timezone ,when you joined mustve been night for other pvp hunters

I was doing PvP aps with my friend there, and no one joined for 2 hours xD, I'll try at a different time, and see what happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I was doing PvP aps with my friend there, and no one joined for 2 hours xD, I'll try at a different time, and see what happens

game dead for now ,what do you except ? only people who come online either to farm dm and save gold for next arcane/event or to spent time with friends/guildies .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think they are bz farming slice cakes to hauntlet,olrick,dm and zodias portal map because of birthday event + X2 craft

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

It’s funny because our mage serves only purpose of using haste, now with warrior and rogue many times killed Mobs ahead of our mage, we can not even charge haste.
    irony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i know warrior sword that process vortex when process reduces boss damage 1/3 very op ... i see warrior solo again in map 81 i dont think is balance ... the mage staff is severely nerf of damage, the gun that doesn't mark and process > 70% of the time....
    Last edited by will0; 11-08-2021 at 06:15 PM.