Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mythic sword 81 bug after update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Mythic sword 81 bug after update

Dev can u check asap? Just tested after update.. Seems sword is not working. No eel shock no dmg done,i only see snakes run into enemies but doing nothing lol...proc sign also missing.

I checked n i was patched properly. So it seems bug. Tyvm in advance

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

I was not able to reproduce the issue.

The damage output you get from the proc is lower after the update (tho maybe a bit too low by comparison to the Aegis effects); and you could miss or the target could dodge. This is especially probable in PvP and against Zodias minions like the slime, and the shredder fish - both of whom will drop your hit chance by ~50%
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I was not able to reproduce the issue.

The damage output you get from the proc is lower after the update (tho maybe a bit too low by comparison to the Aegis effects); and you could miss or the target could dodge. This is especially probable in PvP and against Zodias minions like the slime, and the shredder fish - both of whom will drop your hit chance by ~50%
    I did reinstall n now can works fine, tyvm for the clarification.

After test it yes its become so dull if compared to aegis.. Especially with dmg tweaks n debuff from enemies.. Dont u think this sword need a lil tweak to make it competitive? Maybe make the proc can do dmg to sorrounding enemies who near the marked target?.. Cuz aegis proc is wonderful but this sword is a lil bit sad.. Ty @cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I ran Deep Marsh and half, if not most of the time, the proc only happens when the bosses are about to die.

Isnt the sword supposed to help kill bosses a bit easier?

Its a level 81 equip then it should be a bit better than the arc 76s weap. But it seems that the arc 76s weap are still dominating.

In my opinion this sword is good for boss kills meaning it should not miss as much vs the aegis where in its got an op proc and an aoe.. just trying to figure out why this sword has been released and then get nerfd too much.

Nerfing the dmg is okay but making it miss? Whats the swords use then?

Oh btw, since i reahed out to the customer service team? A few weeks ago? im not accumulating kills and there was this one ( months back, which made me stop playing for a while.. ) 200k kills then it went back down to 150k..

Maybe if people work on our accounts theres a foot print of who has been working on our toons and maybe they made some brain fart mistake that they dint mean to happen? Hope you could help out.

Going back to the sword. Dont nerf it too much as the solo option has no point at this time since the gold loot has been nerfed as much in all places.

Im not wanting for something, exaggeratedly more than what it should be in game, lets just keep it at a point where in the game will still be fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Icarusflame View Post
    I did reinstall n now can works fine, tyvm for the clarification.

After test it yes its become so dull if compared to aegis.. Especially with dmg tweaks n debuff from enemies.. Dont u think this sword need a lil tweak to make it competitive? Maybe make the proc can do dmg to sorrounding enemies who near the marked target?.. Cuz aegis proc is wonderful but this sword is a lil bit sad.. Ty @cinco
    mobs close to the marked target taking damage would be a good one, i suggest a proc equal to Dragon dagg paralyzing effects and decreased damage and armor.

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Didn't eel shock in pvp at all. I tested against a war and hit my normal attacks but no eel shock.
    Last edited by capeo; 10-30-2021 at 11:40 AM.