Thread: How to Catch those Bears >_>

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default How to Catch those Bears >_>

Inspired by the one and only stephencobear ^_^ I wanted to put a thread up for fun. Wont be as funny as his but its better then a complianing thread

Like this thread? Check out my other one on how I killed the great legendary bird!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...199#post678199

And also my how to catch a Mage: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...617#post678617

Hello and welcome to Notyo's show on how to effectively hunt down those Bears.

To be successfull like the great Hunter Notyopizza , you must have gear that will not only do damage but also hide your identity... Your duty is to Hunt and not be seen. Don't let those scavenger birds find out what you are up too!

Well now that I'm all suited up I think it time we start finding the prey! As you can see blow I have cross paths with a rare species of bear... DO NOT STARTLE! I repeat DO NOT! To be an efficient hunter you must keep your distance while still having view on your target... Like so

Now I are in position and ready to attack with one shot with the bow and you hands will be cleaned. But that's boring. So move in closer to your prey while still keeping yourself out of his view!
    WARNING: Make sure your prey is indeed a bear! You do not want to come across and angry Mage as they might revolt and set the whole forest on fire!!

Next you you have to create some sort of distraction to lure the bear in closer. Lucky I happened to have some TNT conveniently in my pocket. That should work fine.

The bear might by confused o.O do not reveal your location!

This bear happens to have some int in him as he doesn't fall for my trick. Patient is of virtue.

Then when he least expects it... Jump out and surprise him!

You must act quick! Quickly switch to close combat gear and slash the bear to completely knock him out for good!

And there we have it. I have successfully defeated the Lost wondering Bear, he has lived a good life however YOLO has just ended for him. Make sure the Bear is dead before leaving the scene of this dreadfull crime!

THE END

Thank you all for reading ^_^ hope you enjoyed
    Many Thanks to My friend Jmdestroyer for part taking in his own death
    Last edited by NotYoCookiez; 06-16-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post: