Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Future Of Testing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Make a testing room, in this room, the player is able to select what item s/he wants to try out (there would be a list with every item available for the player's lvl to choose), against what enemy s/he wants to try with, set the enemy lvl, player stats (stats could be selected by gaps of 100primary stats and 10% of any other Stat like bd, ed, raw dmg, etc) and, if want to test from a PvP point of view, set the stats and class of the test dummy.
    This way there would be no problem with selected tester players taking advantage since it won't be a private test server but an actual in game feature.
    As for new content releases like events, expansions and updates the mobs/bosses of these situations can be added to the enemy list on the test room advertising their addition so players can test and provide feedback.
    I suggested a similar idea called "Trial Cave" in a thread for the new expansion and this concept could be adjusted just as well for a efficient testing.
    This kind of ideas have been done alot of the times in alot of games especially fortnite you would see some items gets blocked because of how op they were etc, it really does help alot,and as a small game like arcane legends i would copy some ideas of the most famous games in the world to not only improve but to bring more people to the game.I mean look how this community really cares about the game give them a chance to help with anything,or atleast make a voting system like in youtube there is communities votes with many questions and answers, to engage.
    then maybe who knows this game may skyrocket With many content creators that gets you views and influence.
    Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 11-06-2021 at 12:25 PM.