Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Buff honor fox more, DEEP Analysis inside!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Exclamation Buff honor fox more, DEEP Analysis inside!!

Hi
    First off, I wanna say that, I'm fox main since very first this class arrived in PL. Since then I've not played any other class. So you can understand how expert I am in this class.

Honor fox has been useless even after the last honor fox buff. I've solid proof for that, none plays fox.
    I thought one way the reason of weak fox, so last honor fox buff wasn't enough. Now I came up with complete strategy to make it decent.,
    So please read carefully -

Due to the last buff sure it can trap the flying class, and debuff its the way it remain no power left either to hit run or attack but that's not enough, I can do exactly the same for mages they have MS and bears SURE I can run and attack back at my desire time as I can run but shouldn't fox be run by default, why even taking a skill space. I strongly object that also anyway. you can see how OP they are. When I hit bebuff it should have ms break and also should have stun along with slow speed to cripple bear. Untill that foxes are totally useless in 1v1. I'm the only one who plays fox, that strongly proves my point that how useless this class is.

This class so useless I always need to run other's buff and re join when required and I don't let others to Re join, sad poor fox life.

Poor sad life of a fox yet when it comes to 3v3, I'm totally useless.

My de-buff is for one not AOE. So please make my de-buffs AOE, When I hit one skill debuff it hit everyone and everyone get slowed, stunned, hit percentage gets negative and armor remain 2 dodge gets zero they still can do something, I mean they have 12 skills also, so they will do something. Then and only by then i will be able kill everyone with hard work, patience and practice.

Proposed buffs -

My debuffs also should include stun, ms break
    Make it AOE
    Remove the fox speed skills, instead it can run always without pressing any skill. Replace that skill with a more innovative skill, better if it contain high damage.

Only after this maybe few of the players shift to play fox, I still doubt that, since fox is such difficult class to master the reason no one else plays the class and none else will play the class after the aforesaid bufs.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-04-2021 at 05:38 AM.