Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Buff honor fox more, DEEP Analysis inside!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Exclamation Buff honor fox more, DEEP Analysis inside!!

Hi
    First off, I wanna say that, I'm fox main since very first this class arrived in PL. Since then I've not played any other class. So you can understand how expert I am in this class.

Honor fox has been useless even after the last honor fox buff. I've solid proof for that, none plays fox.
    I thought one way the reason of weak fox, so last honor fox buff wasn't enough. Now I came up with complete strategy to make it decent.,
    So please read carefully -

Due to the last buff sure it can trap the flying class, and debuff its the way it remain no power left either to hit run or attack but that's not enough, I can do exactly the same for mages they have MS and bears SURE I can run and attack back at my desire time as I can run but shouldn't fox be run by default, why even taking a skill space. I strongly object that also anyway. you can see how OP they are. When I hit bebuff it should have ms break and also should have stun along with slow speed to cripple bear. Untill that foxes are totally useless in 1v1. I'm the only one who plays fox, that strongly proves my point that how useless this class is.

This class so useless I always need to run other's buff and re join when required and I don't let others to Re join, sad poor fox life.

Poor sad life of a fox yet when it comes to 3v3, I'm totally useless.

My de-buff is for one not AOE. So please make my de-buffs AOE, When I hit one skill debuff it hit everyone and everyone get slowed, stunned, hit percentage gets negative and armor remain 2 dodge gets zero they still can do something, I mean they have 12 skills also, so they will do something. Then and only by then i will be able kill everyone with hard work, patience and practice.

Proposed buffs -

My debuffs also should include stun, ms break
    Make it AOE
    Remove the fox speed skills, instead it can run always without pressing any skill. Replace that skill with a more innovative skill, better if it contain high damage.

Only after this maybe few of the players shift to play fox, I still doubt that, since fox is such difficult class to master the reason no one else plays the class and none else will play the class after the aforesaid bufs.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-04-2021 at 05:38 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Hi
    First off, I wanna say that, I'm fox main since very first this class arrived in PL. Since then I've not played any other class. So you can understand how expert I am in this class.

Honor fox has been useless even after the last honor fox buff. I've solid proof for that, none plays fox.
    I thought one way the reason of weak fox, so last honor fox buff wasn't enough. Now I came up with complete strategy to make it decent.,
    So please read carefully -

Due to the last buff sure it can trap the flying class, and debuff its the way it remain no power left either to hit run or attack but that's not enough, I can do exactly the same for mages they have MS and bears SURE I can run and attack back at my desire time as I can run but shouldn't fox be run by default, why even taking a skill space. I strongly object that also anyway. you can see how OP they are. When I hit bebuff it should have ms break and also should have stun along with slow speed to cripple bear. Untill that foxes are totally useless in 1v1. I'm the only one who plays fox, that strongly proves my point that how useless this class is.

This class so useless I always need to run other's buff and re join when required and I don't let others to Re join, sad poor fox life.

Poor sad life of a fox yet when it comes to 3v3, I'm totally useless.

My de-buff is for one not AOE. So please make my de-buffs AOE, When I hit one skill debuff it hit everyone and everyone get slowed, stunned, hit percentage gets negative and armor remain 2 dodge gets zero they still can do something, I mean they have nine skills also, so they will do something. Then and only by then i will be able kill everyone with hard work, patience and practice.

Proposed buffs -

My debuffs also should include stun, ms break
    Make it AOE
    Remove the fox speed skills, instead it can run always without pressing any skill. Replace that skill with a more innovative skill, better if it contain high damage.

Only after this maybe few of the players shift to play fox, I still doubt that, since fox is such difficult class to master the reason no one else plays the class and none else will play the class after the aforesaid bufs.

Thanks.
    The howl should remove stuns too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

good point ......

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Waugypoo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Hi Ten Ton

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Cool. I'm on-board with making the higher rank Ranger skills affect multiple targets and will get that squared away in a bit.
    As for the other stuff, let's do one thing at a time - and discuss after you've had some time to play with multi-target Ranger attacks.
    Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cool. I'm on-board with making the higher rank Ranger skills affect multiple targets and will get that squared away in a bit.
    As for the other stuff, let's do one thing at a time - and discuss after you've had some time to play with multi-target Ranger attacks.
    Thanks!
    The whole thread is sarcasm sir.
    If you really want aoe, u need to reduce debuff potency sir, its unjustified.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

The whole thread is sarcasm sir.
    If you really want aoe, u need to reduce debuff potency sir, its unjustified.
    More sarcasm! I love it. So what you're really saying is you want AOE and it should be more potent.

I think this is weird - but OKAY! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

More sarcasm! I love it. So what you're really saying is you want AOE and it should be more potent.

I think this is weird - but OKAY! :-)
    Nope, I mean look at iron man / captain marvel in MOBA / Competitive games, they really don't fly or move that fast, maybe just slight speed gain. Fox with that speed and that debuff doesn't really go well together. Considering this is fixed, I'd not dislike to see fox debuffs getting AOE.

Since, Mr cinco has now time to listen about PL & pvp-

None, literally none like or play Honor 105 sets pvp, only expect the boosters who joins with 105 sets to kill all the poor 100 honor pvp-ers, which everyone does (L100 honor set pvp)
    Please vault(Take away 105 honor sets) from the game, It seemed the quickest possible solution to me, as I could come up with details to make it more attractive but I'm sure none else has time for that, so vaulting is the best solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Nope, I mean look at iron man / captain marvel in MOBA / Competitive games, they really don't fly or move that fast, maybe just slight speed gain. Fox with that speed and that debuff doesn't really go well together. Considering this is fixed, I'd not dislike to see fox debuffs getting AOE.

Since, Mr cinco has now time to listen about PL & pvp-

None, literally none like or play Honor 105 sets pvp, only expect the boosters who joins with 105 sets to kill all the poor 100 honor pvp-ers, which everyone does (L100 honor set pvp)
    Please vault(Take away 105 honor sets) from the game, It seemed the quickest possible solution to me, as I could come up with details to make it more attractive but I'm sure none else has time for that, so vaulting is the best solution.
    I agree if we are making some quick changes to the game might as well remove 105 gear all together.

ELITE

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

So this is also sarcasm? I mean, it's hilarious... but also suspiciously somehow 'not' sarcastic-sounding. I can't tell anymore in this thread.

Do a /nosarcasm if not.
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

So this is also sarcasm? I mean, it's hilarious... but also suspiciously somehow 'not' sarcastic-sounding. I can't tell anymore in this thread.

Do a /nosarcasm if not.
    /nosarcasm
    mythic int set needs a mana/health and dmg buff
    Also the str set needs an armor and health buff so its tankier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Do a /nosarcasm if not.

/NoSarcasm at all since when Cinco appeared again of course.

So please vault / remove 105 (elite Honor sets) everyone wants this except boosters.
    About fox
    What if both Dash(S) length is reduced by half.
    About Rhino
    Dash length is reduced to half as well.

(PL never ever supported their speed, glitch everywhere and dis balance as well, IDK the speed reduction [The speed at which they dash] might fix the glitches maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    /nosarcasm
    mythic int set needs a mana/health and dmg buff
    Also the str set needs an armor and health buff so its tankier
    Even though Mythic Int set needs a mana AND health boost not dmg is required and str set need not any armor or health boost separately.
    BUT Mythic as whole dmg is too high OR armor too low, among these two, something MUST be fixed along with arcane weapon introduction to game (damage buffs) was unnecessary when people were already complaining about high damage, so slight nerf of OPS (bow) is also required.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-17-2021 at 11:11 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

/

Even though Mythic Int set needs a mana AND health boost not dmg is required and str set need not any armor or health boost separately.
    BUT Mythic as whole dmg is too high OR armor too low, among these two, something MUST be fixed.
    Int definitely needs more dmg or ops needs a dmg nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Int definitely needs more dmg or ops needs a dmg nerf
    Yes fact OPS need a dmg nerf, I'm making it clear in my above post.
    But I don't think int need a dmg boost even though I'm hyped to play as a mythic mage if balance changes happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Did something happen to Cinco?

More dev interaction and implementation of community suggestions has occurred recently.

@Cinco any chance we could get a visible sign of someone who has enchanted gear? Maybe their name colour changes if they have any enchants worn at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yes For real, Looks like MR Cinco is just interested to buff em and not in a mood to do otherwise. LOL and / or not interested to do myth changes, maybe just maybe.

Anyway that's a good thing to catch exploiters, if any kinda enchanted item causes an easily visible aura / effect, low level tourney and regular game plays can be a thing for good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yes For real, Looks like MR Cinco is just interested to buff em and not in a mood to do otherwise. LOL and / or not interested to do myth changes, maybe just maybe.

Anyway that's a good thing to catch exploiters, if any kinda enchanted item causes an easily visible aura / effect, low level tourney and regular game plays can be a thing for good.
    Yeah it is. Clean pvp will become a thing again after all these years but people can use enchanted gear if they still want.

Also what’s up with the sig 0_o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post

Also what’s up with the sig 0_o

What signature bro? current? the text says it all but wait, it's bit old now, time to change. Long left that mood. Now I'm all up for fighting X

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

What signature bro? current? the text says it all but wait, it's bit old now, time to change. Long left that mood. Now I'm all up for fighting X
    The current one about Mutate