Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Stuff THIS WEEK! Don't Leave Completed Actions or Missions!

A hole in the ground under a bridge down by a river...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:680509
    Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Ok. What is it with STS and releasing content when I am away from home and barely able to play?

Every-single-time! LOL

Looking forward to the new content but come on, work with me here people! :P
    < looks at the flashing red warning light in the studio >

Stomp is leaving, time to launch new stuff!

< evil laughter ensues! >

I love you...
    *noselicks*
    Woof
    Testament: 41 Engineer
    Pwnie Czar/Founding Member-Sparkling Pwnies

Gravity is a myth... the Earth sucks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just wanted to ask, will the items gained through the minion system be vanities or weapons/gems ?
    And if they are vanities, will they only include the ones bought with gold ? Or will we be obtaining items picked between the whole game list ?
    Arcananovae lvl41 engineer - Arcanastellae lvl40 commando - Malerian lvl40 operative
    AL : Arsarcanorum
    Guess : 275

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malerian View Post
    Just wanted to ask, will the items gained through the minion system be vanities or weapons/gems ?
    And if they are vanities, will they only include the ones bought with gold ? Or will we be obtaining items picked between the whole game list ?
    Items received from the "Allies" and "Minion" system can be all of the above!

Vanity rewards associated with the "Allies" (We're calling them that now, rather than contacts) will be unique to the ones in the store in that they will be of different variations and the like. These can only be obtained through these new game mechanics. Best of luck in finding them all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to this B)

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace:681477
    Quote Originally Posted by Malerian View Post
    Items received from the "Allies" and "Minion" system can be all of the above!

Vanity rewards associated with the "Allies" (We're calling them that now, rather than contacts) will be unique to the ones in the store in that they will be of different variations and the like. These can only be obtained through these new game mechanics. Best of luck in finding them all

So we won't be able to farm these items the way we do already (i.e. farming runs)????

If so.. That freaking sucks! Majorly! o.o

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

So we won't be able to farm these items the way we do already (i.e. farming runs)????

If so.. That freaking sucks! Majorly! o.o

Unique vanity world drops are coming for 3D worlds (no dates I'm afraid, but sooner rather than later), and when they do they will be tradeable / stashable. As for farming the ones gained from Allies, the Allies jobs are repeatable so in a sense you can definitely farm them. They are also tradeable and stashable as far as I am aware!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace:682823
    Unique vanity world drops are coming for 3D worlds (no dates I'm afraid, but sooner rather than later), and when they do they will be tradeable / stashable. As for farming the ones gained from Allies, the Allies jobs are repeatable so in a sense you can definitely farm them. They are also tradeable and stashable as far as I am aware!

So in a sense, farming will be done in a different way until we get the other drops for the maps we already run in to get pinks? Just trying to clear that up. >__<

Also, will we ever be able to stash our plat items (including plat vanities)? This would be a huge help for our alts under the same accounts! I'd pay 50 plat for an alt just so I can reuse my plat gear...

Unless yall finally allow us to upgrade the plat weapons and gems we already have! Then I'd be all over that like water on rice!

Screw it give us both. XD

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

So in a sense, farming will be done in a different way until we get the other drops for the maps we already run in to get pinks? Just trying to clear that up. >__<

Also, will we ever be able to stash our plat items (including plat vanities)? This would be a huge help for our alts under the same accounts! I'd pay 50 plat for an alt just so I can reuse my plat gear...

Unless yall finally allow us to upgrade the plat weapons and gems we already have! Then I'd be all over that like water on rice!

Screw it give us both. XD

Basically there will be two ways to farm for different things. 3D missions for pinks, and Ally jobs for pinks and Vanities. Once we introduce vanity drops to the world you can farm for unique vanities in the world as well!

Stashing of Plat purchased items is not something we're currently looking into, and that's due to the achievements associated with these achievements. That's not to say it will NEVER happen, it's just not something we're actively looking into right now. The upgrading idea is a good one! Noted.