Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Housing Upgrades

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    Yeah, go to my house (IGN:terapan) and you Will know why this is thread has excellent idea! (1 wasted 250+ slot just for f****g wall!!!)
    Will do when I'm online hahha

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rihc View Post
    +1 for 2nd and 3rd suggestion. For the 1st suggestion, i dont think its a good idea to increase the house slots after jarl event. Should do it during the event only so players can farm for their house slots. The price will surely increase by 2x-4x if they will increase the slots now, some players will surely buy a lot and sell overpriced.
    Maybe just increase house slot by 100 or 200 for now? And increase to 1000 house slot when next jarl event come

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Levistonyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lilmozey View Post
    Firstly as we all know house slots are capped at 500 and I feel like 500 just isnt enough to let people do what they wanna do I have friends that are capped at 500 and still have so many more ideas left maybe 800-1000 house slots

Edit: maybe increase during next jarl event due to prices may spike rn. Ty to rihc for idea

Secondly House Loadouts so just like skill loadouts just switch between house designs in a click of a button and maybe even location loadouts where u can have different loadouts with specific locations

Lastly turning stuff on now it can be a real hassle especially if you have like 100 candles or the one guy with tons of frogs for example (not naming igns) something like a master switch so just under the turn on button put something like turn all on just like when your selling stuff in your inventory and for the people who like to put their house on home show or just for friends etc put an option in settings like even when the house owner is offline all the items like lanterns, candles, lights etc will be left on and not turned off so you dont have to turn it on everytime you enter your house or even when your off and people are visiting your house either from fl or home show can really see the true potential of a house.

Please lemme know what your think

-lilmozey

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    That can be an economy move for someone hoarding house slots. I suppose to do the changes like that before jarl event to let all players same chances for some profits ty

Wysłane z mojego M2006C3MNG przy użyciu Tapatalka

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tog For This Useful Post: