Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

@ Yeah
    To contrast, one post is by a mod and is vague
    Vs a post from a dev being very clear

The fact that it is old doesn’t matter because it’s a sticky which is still current fact
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lets just agree to disagree.

Besides the point of this thread is not to prove if dummy farming is "legal" or not.

This thread is about removing the pvp kill aps to AVOID this very type of situation. Which i see no harm in doing seeing as theyve already removed the flag aps. (This coming from a top lb player)

And if your argument is for the "seasonal" lbs then you guys should be all for it because this would eliminate the need to play pvp in any way its not intended to be played.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to YeaSheGamez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Best is to remove this lb, literally half the al world is there, or make it so only top 25 can get it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Aayushh007 View Post
    Delete game to end all complaints. XD
    this made my day 😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    50-100k PvP kills comes in from the same hardwork as 10m PvE kills for example....

50-100k PvP kills arguably takes longer than 5m PvE. So if someone is farming for them to help their guild rank, why shouldn't they be rewarded as someone who farms PvE kills or APs?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    This is such a weird take. Lmao what?

If you've met a "professional dummy farmer" you'd know this is not the case (most of them have been banned at this point because they overdid it or started using macros) hitting 100k in a month was doable for them (even without macros). The only reason they never did this or went beyond this number is because it would be blatantly obvious that they were dummy farming.

As far as legitimate PvP kills go, you're still wrong. 10m PvE kills is still harder to obtain than 50k PvP kills. I can count the active players with more than 10m PvE kills in one hand. 50k+ PvP though? There's plenty of them roaming around. Maybe now that PvP is dead then yeah it's hard to get any kills, but since we're discussing this in the context of farming PvP kills then no.

Literally do the math. Let's go with hauntlet:

- Hauntlet gives you about 45 or 50 kills (don't remember the exact number but let's go with 50) per run.

- Assuming one run takes one minute (this includes the time it takes you to leave the map and remap) and assuming you ran for 12hrs per day for 30 days straight. You get only get 1.08m.

- Unless you're using a marco or literally have no life, that's not easily doable.

And finally farming PvP kills and farming PvE kills are literally not the same. I don't have to explain this to you..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    This is such a weird take. Lmao what?

If you've met a "professional dummy farmer" you'd know this is not the case (most of them have been banned at this point because they overdid it or started using macros) hitting 100k in a month was doable for them (even without macros). The only reason they never did this or went beyond this number is because it would be blatantly obvious that they were dummy farming.

As far as legitimate PvP kills go, you're still wrong. 10m PvE kills is still harder to obtain than 50k PvP kills. I can count the active players with more than 10m PvE kills in one hand. 50k+ PvP though? There's plenty of them roaming around. Maybe now that PvP is dead then yeah it's hard to get any kills, but since we're discussing this in the context of farming PvP kills then no.

Literally do the math. Let's go with hauntlet:

- Hauntlet gives you about 45 or 50 kills (don't remember the exact number but let's go with 50) per run.

- Assuming one run takes one minute (this includes the time it takes you to leave the map and remap) and assuming you ran for 12hrs per day for 30 days straight. You get only get 1.08m.

- Unless you're using a marco or literally have no life, that's not easily doable.

And finally farming PvP kills and farming PvE kills are literally not the same. I don't have to explain this to you..
    As long as they are not using macro, point is both takes time and effort to obtain, and both are mainly done to contribute to guild rank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

As long as they are not using macro, point is both takes time and effort to obtain, and both are mainly done to contribute to guild rank.

The point is (assuming no macro's are used) farming PvE kills to boost guild rank is a normal thing to do, farming PvP kills through dummies to boost guild rank is not "fair" it's not "hard work" it's not the same effort. They are not the same. That's what I'm arguing against, which is what you seemed to imply in the post I quoted before.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The point is (assuming no macro's are used) farming PvE kills to boost guild rank is a normal thing to do, farming PvP kills through dummies to boost guild rank is not "fair" it's not "hard work" it's not the same effort. They are not the same. That's what I'm arguing against, which is what you seemed to imply in the post I quoted before.
    How's farming PvE kills hardwork, and PvP kills not? I don't see ur point...

Both require hardwork and time, how is farming PvP kills not fair either? Levelling up a dummy is part of that hardwork in a way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

How's farming PvE kills hardwork, and PvP kills not? I don't see ur point...

Both require hardwork and time, how is farming PvP kills not fair either? Levelling up a dummy is part of that hardwork in a way.

I literally already explained it to you in my first reply gave you numbers and everything. Your point was they require the same effort, stating 50k-100k dummy kills = 5m PvE kills, I then disproved this. Now you're derailing the argument.

It's an issue of ethics. I won't bother explaining it to you because you haven't explained why you think they're the same, you're just asking questions to stir things up, this shows you have no intention to actually understand my point.

If you want to continue being obtuse and keep questionning common sense, then I have nothing more to say to you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I literally already explained it to you in my first reply gave you numbers and everything. Your point was they require the same effort, stating 50k-100k dummy kills = 5m PvE kills, I then disproved this. Now you're derailing the argument.

It's an issue of ethics. I won't bother explaining it to you because you haven't explained why you think they're the same, you're just asking questions to stir things up, this shows you have no intention to actually understand my point.

If you want to continue being obtuse and keep questionning common sense, then I have nothing more to say to you.
    My numbers may have been wrong, but the point that farming PvE and PvP kills both requires time and effort still stands....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

My numbers may have been wrong, but the point that farming PvE and PvP kills both requires time and effort still stands....

Yes and you'd be correct, both would require time. But that's not the point I'm making. One type of farming is ethical the other isn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 to remove pvp aps

-1 to remove house slot aps

Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yes and you'd be correct, both would require time. But that's not the point I'm making. One type of farming is ethical the other isn't.
    I dont think we should be discussing ethics in an online video game. All things are allowed as long as they don't break ToS...we are hidden behind a wall of anonymity.

People wanna help bump their guild rank in some ways, and PvP KDR plays a big role in affecting them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

I dont think we should be discussing ethics in an online video game. All things are allowed as long as they don't break ToS...we are hidden behind a wall of anonymity.

People wanna help bump their guild rank in some ways, and PvP KDR plays a big role in affecting them.

Except I'm an image above us Remiem says it's cheating and is bannable....

Listen mate, if you want to boost your guild I'm not stopping you. Just don't come crying to forums if you catch a ban for over doing it. I'm just trying to argue my initial point but you keep derailing the discussion...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I wouldnt have a problem with dummy killing to 10k for aps/title. But its become far too abusive for some people. I mean, 0pve kills( aka xp chest leveled up account aka not old) and this many pvp kills? And 44k deaths just prove more trade killing lol.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    I wouldnt have a problem with dummy killing to 10k for aps/title. But its become far too abusive for some people. I mean, 0pve kills( aka xp chest leveled up account aka not old) and this many pvp kills? And 44k deaths just prove more trade killing lol.

U have a point, but he's helping his guild by farming PvP kills, or doing it for fun...

I see it as the same way as someone who would farm 5m PvE kills for fun or to help his guild, or to flex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

You know that when you disable xp gain neither pve kills are counting. Means you can kill 10b mobs and still have a score of 0 pve kills. Do the daily’s allow xp gain turn In dailys and then re disable xp gain…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    You know that when you disable xp gain neither pve kills are counting. Means you can kill 10b mobs and still have a score of 0 pve kills. Do the daily’s allow xp gain turn In dailys and then re disable xp gain…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Even then, nobody did this back in the day, my point was that this lv 27 wasnt an og player from the old caps to justify that many pvp kills.Its clearly a new one that dummy/trade killed his way to 113k kills, which is clearly abusive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Even then, nobody did this back in the day, my point was that this lv 27 wasnt an og player from the old caps to justify that many pvp kills.Its clearly a new one that dummy/trade killed his way to 113k kills, which is clearly abusive.

What do you want against it? Even in a real fight you can do "dummy farming". Lets take for this an example from real life. You go watch a box fight and bet on blue side 10k. Red wins and you make 10k+ euros. All fine right? So but who was in blue side? It was your friend and you 2 agreed on betting on red team and that your friend loses. You go pvp and your friend is in opponent team playing not on his limits. What I want to say is even if you remove the dummy insta kill ability there are still plenty of ways to make it easier to farm pvp kills. Removing pvp kills also isn't that good of an idea. Flags was good choice to remove bc it now requires 10 players instead of 2 to open the map. Doing certain aps have to take time. Most players here are just lazy and want the easiest way to the top doing the minimum. Its not rewarding when everybody can do max aps in 2 weeks of work. Getting on top of lb should require months/years of hard work. Play the game make gold friends buy better gear go pvp get those kills and do the aps the hard good old way. If pvp aps are getting removed we also could just remove 1k elite boss kills with the reason not everybody has the time gear to farm them. It takes so much time for new players to get on lb. Bullsh*t, I am a player who created his first account on an iPad back in 2013 and it tooked a couple of weeks/months to reach the cap to lvl 36. Now I can reach lvl 81 in 1.5h without buying experience pack. (7day elixir, ads, combo and xp pet enough with story line) Now everything has to be instant and most easily. If you need 10 mins to kill a boss everybody complains on forum. Back the days we played hours in planar tombs 1 for example and weren't able to kill the boss and guess what nobody complained. We said never mind see you tomorrow we will try again. Getting gold is easy asf. People just merch 90% of actual price and call it skill merching. For example my earlier example 2 friends decide on buying 30% of all auras of one type. They know many player like it and will want it. 60 % won't sell the aura bc they fell in love so you can just log off come back after 5 days and call it inflation that your aura raised 300% in price. We know all which auras are getting merched rn. But what do I wanted to say is that just because it requires a lot of time hard work and skill to get what you want its not the right way to go on forum and ask to remove a certain of aps because they are too hard to do. Everybody who wants to get to the top will have to do those aps means the pvp maps will be full of players who try to achieve their goals and try to do some pvp kills, for example seasonal farmers. My message is get your asses up and start farming the hard way to get what you want instead of complaining like nobody passes the doctor exam without hard work.

Ty for your attention arlorians! Gl farming

Sorry that my argumentation went to overall discussion and wasn't that much based on your reply.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    What do you want against it? Even in a real fight you can do "dummy farming". Lets take for this an example from real life. You go watch a box fight and bet on blue side 10k. Red wins and you make 10k+ euros. All fine right? So but who was in blue side? It was your friend and you 2 agreed on betting on red team and that your friend loses. You go pvp and your friend is in opponent team playing not on his limits. What I want to say is even if you remove the dummy insta kill ability there are still plenty of ways to make it easier to farm pvp kills. Removing pvp kills also isn't that good of an idea. Flags was good choice to remove bc it now requires 10 players instead of 2 to open the map. Doing certain aps have to take time. Most players here are just lazy and want the easiest way to the top doing the minimum. Its not rewarding when everybody can do max aps in 2 weeks of work. Getting on top of lb should require months/years of hard work. Play the game make gold friends buy better gear go pvp get those kills and do the aps the hard good old way. If pvp aps are getting removed we also could just remove 1k elite boss kills with the reason not everybody has the time gear to farm them. It takes so much time for new players to get on lb. Bullsh*t, I am a player who created his first account on an iPad back in 2013 and it tooked a couple of weeks/months to reach the cap to lvl 36. Now I can reach lvl 81 in 1.5h without buying experience pack. (7day elixir, ads, combo and xp pet enough with story line) Now everything has to be instant and most easily. If you need 10 mins to kill a boss everybody complains on forum. Back the days we played hours in planar tombs 1 for example and weren't able to kill the boss and guess what nobody complained. We said never mind see you tomorrow we will try again. Getting gold is easy asf. People just merch 90% of actual price and call it skill merching. For example my earlier example 2 friends decide on buying 30% of all auras of one type. They know many player like it and will want it. 60 % won't sell the aura bc they fell in love so you can just log off come back after 5 days and call it inflation that your aura raised 300% in price. We know all which auras are getting merched rn. But what do I wanted to say is that just because it requires a lot of time hard work and skill to get what you want its not the right way to go on forum and ask to remove a certain of aps because they are too hard to do. Everybody who wants to get to the top will have to do those aps means the pvp maps will be full of players who try to achieve their goals and try to do some pvp kills, for example seasonal farmers. My message is get your asses up and start farming the hard way to get what you want instead of complaining like nobody passes the doctor exam without hard work.

Ty for your attention arlorians! Gl farming

Sorry that my argumentation went to overall discussion and wasn't that much based on your reply.
    You literally described a fixed fight which is punishable by jail. Im against it because its not the way the game is supposed to be played. How is it any different from botting pve kills in elite maps for aps?