Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    Thats the issue here no one knows if its against the rules or not because you have one person of authority saying it was currently legal 8 years ago and you have another person of authority saying its bannable.

So we are not being vague, the sts team is being vague and its confusing the public.

I never said i wanted anyone banned. Read again.
    I just want this pvp nonsense to stop.

It can be fixed by removing the aps for starters.
    Then remove anything pvp related from affecting guild rankings.

When all is said and done this would eliminate players from being forced to dummy farm. And would eliminate the unfair advantage that some dummy farming guilds have over others.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    This wasnt meant to be directed at you but to general arguments above. We need a more clear and recent statement of sts for this. It doesnt matter what individuals suppose as honorable or not (I dont think ethical is the correct word) because nobody who dummy farms cares about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Do honor pvp kills count? Thats more active than normal pvp they should make those count if they dont already for pvp kills ap

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    Do honor pvp kills count? Thats more active than normal pvp they should make those count if they dont already for pvp kills ap

They dont count for the reason that certain people tend to focus on kills instead of teamplay then. Especially in random ranked matchmaking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post

No they don’t but should.
    Problem is that rogs do 75-90% of all team kills in an average ranked game.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

The majority of AL is playing on mobil.

Not all of us are dinosaurs who use pcs lol.

No, the elusive four is achievable without buying the aps and you dont need a second device to do so, you dont need to make a dummy to find those aps, you dont need to constantly pester friends for kills to complete those aps.

Why you keep trying to compare this situation to other aps i have no idea.

Don't get me wrong, I am all in for the removal of pvp aps along with pvp related guild rankings.

I was just providing common ways to do the APs given the circumstances without the need for a second device or friends. And how these ways correlate to how other APs are done, by directly paying ingame services from players to help you finish whatever aps you need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I think your confused. @Avta

As i said not everyone has a friend that will let you kill them 10k times. As its a waste of time on BOTH players.

Your thread is about removing pvp aps, so why are you here defending and fighting for pvp dummies?

If you believe that farming a dummy is honorable/ethica/legal , then why the hell did you make this post asking to remove the aps?

Are these not your words?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I think your confused. @Avta

As i said not everyone has a friend that will let you kill them 10k times. As its a waste of time on BOTH players.

Your thread is about removing pvp aps, so why are you here defending and fighting for pvp dummies?

If you believe that farming a dummy is honorable/ethica/legal , then why the hell did you make this post asking to remove the aps?

Are these not your words?

Cuz devs won't say anything, it's either they remove it, or support it...

I personally believe they should just support it, and let people farm to help out their guild thus I am supporting...

Just need words from devs lmao, it's ridiculous they refuse to take a firm stand

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

This pops up every season. Thats why there is a sticky about it in the pvp section..........if you don't care that everyone knows you dummy farmed your kills go dummy farm kills. Just like 90% of the other people out there.

I used to dislike the people that went into pvp looking for dummy farmers but now I see the attraction. I might start jumping in just to see who is there from time to time. I fought for 10k kills for over 2 years. I know rogues that do in in a few months. Fight for them not dummy farm them. We had to fight and get ganged and struggle through every match. Ever hear of blocking or ganging? Some pros at it out there looking for nubs in pvp. I made my best friends fighting purge (they are a pvp guild for you nubs) and the emotions and drama of pvp far out way the grind of pve. So knowing that all these people have the same aps as me without the struggle is annoying me ATM. Maybe a bad guy is what people need to get motivated to fight in pvp again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    This pops up every season. Thats why there is a sticky about it in the pvp section..........if you don't care that everyone knows you dummy farmed your kills go dummy farm kills. Just like 90% of the other people out there.

I used to dislike the people that went into pvp looking for dummy farmers but now I see the attraction. I might start jumping in just to see who is there from time to time. I fought for 10k kills for over 2 years. I know rogues that do in in a few months. Fight for them not dummy farm them. We had to fight and get ganged and struggle through every match. Ever hear of blocking or ganging? Some pros at it out there looking for nubs in pvp. I made my best friends fighting purge (they are a pvp guild for you nubs) and the emotions and drama of pvp far out way the grind of pve. So knowing that all these people have the same aps as me without the struggle is annoying me ATM. Maybe a bad guy is what people need to get motivated to fight in pvp again.
    They need to make PvP alive by adding an incentive, removing procs, removing awakes. Currently there's no reason to PvP aside from aps hence its dead...people play honor PvP for badge and banne but it doesn't count towards APs

Also, Remiem and Support says it's not allowed to dummy farm, the sticky says its allowed, and Cinco refuses to say a word regarding the topic, lmao.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Here so many people telling pvp is dead, and using it as excuse for dummy farm, funny You all could get some pvp gears and play some clashes if you really wanted it to be alive. People easily get 10 players to open ctf room and df there but never can get team even for 2x2 haha, cry and lie more about 'dead' pvp and keep cheating, good luck

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    Here so many people telling pvp is dead, and using it as excuse for dummy farm, funny You all could get some pvp gears and play some clashes if you really wanted it to be alive. People easily get 10 players to open ctf room and df there but never can get team even for 2x2 haha, cry and lie more about 'dead' pvp and keep cheating, good luck
    Not everyone want to spend 200-300m just for PvP lmao... if ur gears are worse than other players at some bracket, you'll just get farmed.

And there's no telling when a PvP bracket dies so ur gold goes to waste.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Buy the gear farm and when you are done you can resell other will need those aps too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

2-300m? Isn't that what the new mythics cost when they first came out? Gold isn't why people stop playing.

I'm not a fan of no awakes in pvp but if it bring people in I'm all for it. Limit the awakes, no super awakes, limit the gear, limit the stats. Just make it active idc how.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Not everyone want to spend 200-300m just for PvP lmao... if ur gears are worse than other players at some bracket, you'll just get farmed.

And there's no telling when a PvP bracket dies so ur gold goes to waste.

xD you don't want to spend gold on pvp gear, but you want the aps or to have them removed to have them without spending a penny. Good argument.

On the other hand, instead of asking for so much nerf and killing all the game modes, they should ask or suggest improvements so that pvp is fully active again, if you think just a little, the best games in the play store are pvp.
    Even the main thing I would do would be to eliminate honor pvp, it's silly, people want to show how strong they are with the best game gears and get a prize in return.
    The fact that pvp is not dead in its entirety is because there are those aps, without them it would not make sense to go to those maps.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    xD you don't want to spend gold on pvp gear, but you want the aps or to have them removed to have them without spending a penny. Good argument.

On the other hand, instead of asking for so much nerf and killing all the game modes, they should ask or suggest improvements so that pvp is fully active again, if you think just a little, the best games in the play store are pvp.
    Even the main thing I would do would be to eliminate honor pvp, it's silly, people want to show how strong they are with the best game gears and get a prize in return.
    The fact that pvp is not dead in its entirety is because there are those aps, without them it would not make sense to go to those maps.
    I think u should know that I can't delevel my account to play at lvl 61 bracket cuz that seems to be the only alive bracket rn

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Buy the gear farm and when you are done you can resell other will need those aps too

I can't delevel my account to play at level 61 bracket lmao xD, 61 seems to be the only alive bracket xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Default PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

I can't delevel my account to play at level 61 bracket lmao xD, 61 seems to be the only alive bracket xD

Write me in game in 30 mins I’ll give you the names of active pvp players in max lvl I played myself against some time ago. You won’t believe me but many noons and pros are waiting often in pvp maps for hours that smb joins for them to have some fights.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Write me in game in 30 mins I’ll give you the names of active pvp players in max lvl I played myself against some time ago. You won’t believe me but many moons and pros are waiting often in pvp maps for hours that smb joins.

I have been in PvP rooms for a long time in the past few days "getting the aps done" slowly, the only players I see join are my guildies or people from friendliest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I have been in PvP rooms for a long time in the past few days "getting the aps done" slowly, the only players I see join are my guildies or people from friendliest

You can play against those I don’t think they have 2.5k primary stat. When you do fights with 1.5-1.7k primary stats it makes fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

You don't actually need the best gear to win in tdm. A good team is better then one op player. You need enough gear to survive past that first hit. One of my friends is really good at using the gear he has. Winning against rogues that are maxed out when he isn't. He's deadly with op gear also but always competitive against anyone with whatever he has. I also have friends that no amount of gear will ever help, including me. Max gear is a waste when you can't use it right. Only downside is you need clashes and fights to get better and you can't do that in an empty room or when being ganged 4v2 or 3v1.