Thread: PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Former CEO Justg had also expressed his thoughts on the subject. And that it isn't a punishable offense, but rather sad. Unfortunately, the thread where he said this back in 2018 was deleted from toxicity shortly after, so keep that in mind if you're looking for receipts. However, several players had stated the same thing in subsequent threads about it.

Also, Rem made a broad statement that isn't directly related to dummy farming. On the contrary, developers Samhayne and Justg explicitly stated that it is not bannable, even during times when PvP was in its peak.

Furthermore, they've already removed PvP related leaderboards way back, so, suddenly banning players in 2019 and counting is nonsense.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Wow this is crazy you just made a memory pop into my head. I remember Sam saying this. But here's where it gets tricky:

Sam said "Kill Farming" is not banable. Note "Kill Farming". It gets tricky because many believe there's a difference between kill farming and dummy farming.

I remember this cuz in 2014 I made a thread asking what's the difference between dummy farming and kill farming after I read Sam's post.

I also remember Justg saying something along the lines of dummy farming being punishable by ban seemed like an overkill or something along those lines. That's probably the deleted thread you're talking about.

Somehow I had Sam's post bookmarked for discussions like this xD:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Farming-in-PvP

Edit: So yeah it's a very confusing thing. Personally I don't think it's banable BUT it could be one of those things that could be used to justify banning you...
    Last edited by Neutrone; 11-08-2021 at 12:32 PM.