Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    You literally described a fixed fight which is punishable by jail. Im against it because its not the way the game is supposed to be played. How is it any different from botting pve kills in elite maps for aps?

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk
    Farming PvP kills manually requires as much effort and time as farming PvE kills manually.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

remove both 1/pvp aps no fun in dummy farming and 2/housing aps pro plat user, greedy sts lol
    ign:ifreebump

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Farming PvP kills manually requires as much effort and time as farming PvE kills manually.

How???????? Youre farming a naked char that you one basic, not even close to pve farming. Cant even be compared, and pvp aps was never supposed to be farmed this way. By that logic, plat farming also takes time and effort, lets not ban it shall we?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

How???????? Youre farming a naked char that you one basic, not even close to pve farming. Cant even be compared, and pvp aps was never supposed to be farmed this way. By that logic, plat farming also takes time and effort, lets not ban it shall we?

Plat farming directly harms the company, and PvP kills doesn't affect the company...

You can spend 1 hour farming PvE, and you can spend 1 hour farming PvP, now you literally can't tell me one takes more effort than another...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Plat farming directly harms the company, and PvP kills doesn't affect the company...

You can spend 1 hour farming PvE, and you can spend 1 hour farming PvP, now you literally can't tell me one takes more effort than another...

Do you use pots for one of them? Do you even use skills? Can you do both with literally one lvl10 speed set and a weapon? No? Then no, it doesnt take the same effort.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Do you use pots for one of them? Do you even use skills? Can you do both with literally one lvl10 speed set and a weapon? No? Then no, it doesnt take the same effort.

Pots barely affects a player....

Lol, u literally don't get any PvE kills throughout the campaign, cuz almost always you are far above the level of the campaign u are playing, and you don't earn any PvE kills.

I can prove it to you that by the time you reach lvl 71, you'll literally have less than 500 PvE..

And levelling an alt to lvl 81 is part of that "effort", and so by ur logic, farming PvP kills require more effort and time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Pots barely affects a player....

Lol, u literally don't get any PvE kills throughout the campaign, cuz almost always you are far above the level of the campaign u are playing, and you don't earn any PvE kills.

I can prove it to you that by the time you reach lvl 71, you'll literally have less than 500 PvE..

And levelling an alt to lvl 81 is part of that "effort", and so by ur logic, farming PvP kills require more effort and time.

Bruh youre playing dumb intentionally. First off, people dummy kill at low lvls then level up, example up above. So you dont need 2 81s. Second, 500 pve until 71? i recently started leveling up a rog and im at 20k at 76, doing only dailies + 4.4k points this halloween since i didnt feel like getting plat on that char too. Thirdly, it doesnt matter if something barely affects a player, if it affects it, then it requiers more effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Bruh youre playing dumb intentionally. First off, people dummy kill at low lvls then level up, example up above. So you dont need 2 81s. Second, 500 pve until 71? i recently started leveling up a rog and im at 20k at 76, doing only dailies + 4.4k points this halloween since i didnt feel like getting plat on that char too. Thirdly, it doesnt matter if something barely affects a player, if it affects it, then it requiers more effort.

Go lvl a Hc when you use xp elix you won’t get above 100/200 pve kills till cap lvl (solo) you only get pve in hc but not when lvling

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yeah, but current 81 players won't be able to farm PvP kills on their main account unless they level an alt to lvl 81...

So if a level 81 is farming PvP kills, he's putting as much time as he would if he farmed PvE kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Let’s agree if you want to have your spot on overall lb you need to be overall the best. Includes farming pve being good in pvp being able to farm hardcore mode and to have a little fortune of gold to invest.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Yeah, but current 81 players won't be able to farm PvP kills on their main account unless they level an alt to lvl 81...

So if a level 81 is farming PvP kills, he's putting as much time as he would if he farmed PvE kills.

You keep saying the same thing over and over.

1. Pve mobs were put in game to be farmed to be farmed!

Anyone can farm pve without the need of a second device. Therefore it is achievable by anyone.

And for the guy who said something about my pve you can kiss my ***, yeah i saw it before sts deleted it. All my kills come from years of hard work and my entire guild will back me on that.

2.If dummy farming was meant to be a thing then sts would've added dummy bots in pvp map!

Im not saying dummy farming is completely bad, its literally the only way to get the aps these days.

But there becomes a point where its out of hand. Such as the one shown above.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post

Anyone can farm pve without the need of a second device. Therefore it is achievable by anyone.

And for the guy who said something about my pve you can kiss my ***, yeah i saw it before sts deleted it. All my kills come from years of hard work and my entire guild will back me on that.

2.If dummy farming was meant to be a thing then sts would've added dummy bots in pvp map!

Im not saying dummy farming is completely bad, its literally the only way to get the aps these days.

So do u want pvp removed completely? Because how I see it, removing pvp related aps wouldn't solve anything. People could still dummy farm to climb up the rankings. And the only way to eliminate dummy farming is to remove pvp entirely.

And even then, there are people who wants the titles. So they themselves will have to dummy their way up.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-11-2021 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    So do u want pvp removed completely? Because how I see it, removing pvp related aps wouldn't solve anything. People could still dummy farm to climb up the rankings. And the only way to eliminate dummy farming is to remove pvp entirely.

And even then, there are people who wants the titles. So they themselves will have to dummy their way up.

Removing PvP aps would make it FAIR.

if you dont have a guild with a dummy then you can forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a friend willing to let you kill them 10k times then forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a second device+ extra time then you can forget ever getting these aps.

IDC about dummy farmers if their only farming to 10k (because its the only way to complete these aps and is why they should be removed)

The problem comes when a player has 50-100k+ clearly farmed kills. The achievements didnt require you to abuse dummy farming that much.

But after you reach 10k from dummy farming you shouldnt go any further with a dummy. Because then it becomes abusive.

And for us players who like to play by the rules, its really scary doing these aps not knowing if its legal or not.

No one should be forced to buy a second device or play that close to breaking the rules.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

+1, dummy farming 10k for aps is one thing, dummy farming 200k pvp kills to boost your guild is just dumb and should be sanctioned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Either its against the rules or its not. What kind of vague statement is that? Where do you set the mark to ban someone then? Ban someone with 10001 kills then? 11k? 20k? Very weak argumentation here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Either its against the rules or its not. What kind of vague statement is that? Where do you set the mark to ban someone then? Ban someone with 10001 kills then? 11k? 20k? Very weak argumentation here.
    Thats the issue here no one knows if its against the rules or not because you have one person of authority saying it was currently legal 8 years ago and you have another person of authority saying its bannable.

So we are not being vague, the sts team is being vague and its confusing the public.

I never said i wanted anyone banned. Read again.
    I just want this pvp nonsense to stop.

It can be fixed by removing the aps for starters.
    Then remove anything pvp related from affecting guild rankings.

When all is said and done this would eliminate players from being forced to dummy farm. And would eliminate the unfair advantage that some dummy farming guilds have over others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 to remove aps pvp

Someone used a dummy 10k+ kill to aps and increase their guild in lb.

* also remove pvp kd as a guild rank requirement.

-1 to remove aps house

Aps house is very easy you just need to buy it with platinum.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Removing PvP aps would make it FAIR.

if you dont have a guild with a dummy then you can forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a friend willing to let you kill them 10k times then forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a second device+ extra time then you can forget ever getting these aps.

IDC about dummy farmers if their only farming to 10k (because its the only way to complete these aps and is why they should be removed)

The problem comes when a player has 50-100k+ clearly farmed kills. The achievements didnt require you to abuse dummy farming that much.

But after you reach 10k from dummy farming you shouldnt go any further with a dummy. Because then it becomes abusive.

And for us players who like to play by the rules, its really scary doing these aps not knowing if its legal or not.

No one should be forced to buy a second device or play that close to breaking the rules.

You can dummy farm with just one device, at least on a PC. And those who dummy farm 10k are the seasonal and top lb runners, who pair up to do it.

Alternatively, you can pay for the kills. People already do this with elusive bosses that don't fit the trade window. And both parties benefit from it, or should we remove elusive boss aps aswell?

Concerning the "following the rules" narrative
    Again, Samhayne and Justg, one of whom is a developer and the other a CEO at the time (2018), who explicitly stated that they do not close accounts for dummy farming! This seems more credible to me than Rem's vague statement.

Or as someone had suggested above, and u. Remove PvP kd as a requirement for guild evaluation, since it had been a very dishonest, and manipulative parameter eversince anyway.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-11-2021 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    You can dummy farm with just one device, at least on a PC. And those who dummy farm 10k are the seasonal and top lb runners, who pair up to do it.

Alternatively, you can pay for the kills. People already do this with elusive bosses that don't fit the trade window. And both parties benefit from it, or should we remove elusive boss aps aswell?

Concerning the "following the rules" narrative
    Again, Samhayne and Justg, one of whom is a developer and the other a CEO at the time (2018), who explicitly stated that they do not close accounts for dummy farming! This seems more credible to me than Rem's vague statement.

Or as someone had suggested above, and u. Remove PvP kd as a requirement for guild evaluation, since it had been a very dishonest, and manipulative parameter eversince anyway.

The majority of AL is playing on mobil.

Not all of us are dinosaurs who use pcs lol.

No, the elusive four is achievable without buying the aps and you dont need a second device to do so, you dont need to make a dummy to find those aps, you dont need to constantly pester friends for kills to complete those aps.

Why you keep trying to compare this situation to other aps i have no idea.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The majority of AL is playing on mobil.

Not all of us are dinosaurs who use pcs lol.

No, the elusive four is achievable without buying the aps and you dont need a second device to do so, you dont need to make a dummy to find those aps, you dont need to constantly pester friends for kills to complete those aps.

Why you keep trying to compare this situation to other aps i have no idea.

You can farm ur friend's dummy alt, so you technically don't need 2 device. You can also pay someone to let them kill you.