Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
So those accounts out there with 50-100k clearly dummy farmed pvp kills arent affecting ranking?

Im not saying ban all dummy farmers thats ridiculous!

Im saying dummy farming is not how pvp was intended to be played, therefor is against the rules.

The subject on dummy farming wasnt brought up by me, someone posted an OLD screenshot from 2013(which only states that they werent CURRENTLY banning accounts back in 2013 for dummy farming) with according to a new post (2019) from a trusted forum mod with extensive knowledge about Arcane Legends (Remi) outdated information.

Remi states that dummy farming is cheating and cheating is banable. This being said 6 years after the thread you guys are following.

So while they may not have been banning for it back in 2013 it is very much possible that they may today if the circumstances are right.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
50-100k PvP kills comes in from the same hardwork as 10m PvE kills for example....

50-100k PvP kills arguably takes longer than 5m PvE. So if someone is farming for them to help their guild rank, why shouldn't they be rewarded as someone who farms PvE kills or APs?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk