Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    I think u should know that I can't delevel my account to play at lvl 61 bracket cuz that seems to be the only alive bracket rn

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    I really don't know what this has to do with what I said. If pvp at 81 is too difficult or slow for you. You can go do the pvp aps at that level 61 and then level up and finish the rest of the aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Pvp is dead! It has been for a long time.

Dont sit here and say its alive at certain brackets. Its not.

Having a total of maybe 10 ppl in that bracket in which you have to call just to get the room full DOES NOT MEAN ITS ACTIVE.

the meaning of pvp being "alive" means that you can join at any time and not be matched with the same overpowered players.

Pvp will never come back. If it was coming back it would have with honor pvp! Yall say ppl quit pvp because of awakes/speed/pets.

Guess what honor pvp has all of that and is completely fair and pvp is still DEAD.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I really don't know what this has to do with what I said. If pvp at 81 is too difficult or slow for you. You can go do the pvp aps at that level 61 and then level up and finish the rest of the aps.
    So we have to leave our toons we've worked on for a long time just to complete this unnecessary ap?

And then most likely run in to the same problem when ever we get to whatever bracket were going to?

As people have said you can wait in pvp for hours at max level youll be lucky if 1 person joins all day. So yea spending 10k days plus on 1 ap makes sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Just challenge some of your friends. I am sure they will fight you.

Devs are just waiting for a reason to close this thread right now, like me when I have cheese overbaking smth in the micro wave.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    This wasnt meant to be directed at you but to general arguments above. We need a more clear and recent statement of sts for this. It doesnt matter what individuals suppose as honorable or not (I dont think ethical is the correct word) because nobody who dummy farms cares about that.
    Yeesh just tag me next time..

Do you think dummy farming to boost your guilds rank is the right thing to do. Yes or No?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    Pvp is dead! It has been for a long time.

Dont sit here and say its alive at certain brackets. Its not.

Having a total of maybe 10 ppl in that bracket in which you have to call just to get the room full DOES NOT MEAN ITS ACTIVE.

the meaning of pvp being "alive" means that you can join at any time and not be matched with the same overpowered players.

Pvp will never come back. If it was coming back it would have with honor pvp! Yall say ppl quit pvp because of awakes/speed/pets.

Guess what honor pvp has all of that and is completely fair and pvp is still DEAD.

As I was reading, I noticed so many people commented on dead pvp, and not a single person think of Festerfang pvp?

Like LOL?
    Isn't that the most active "pvp bracket now"? Doesn't mire set sell fast and good?

For the pvp aps, well as far as I understand, it is supposed to be an achievement point for killing someone in pvp, ideally demonstrating skills and strategy. If dummy or kill farming totally negates the point of this aps, we might as well remove it Or alternatively make it a

FF PVP APS (levels rule still apply, killing a level 66 with a 81 doesn't count as a kill) instead.

FF unrecorded deaths/kills mechanism (0 deaths/kills) can still remain except that when one reaches a certain amount of kills, it grants you that aps without affecting your kdr.

Like why not?
    Doesn't
    1. Most if not all of us like it simply seeing how active it is?
    2. Pots/Elixirs/"sniping" kinda make weakly geared players have a chance to play without dying as easily?
    3. A good amount of people always enjoy watching how people fight in the open arena and to cheer for either colorless, blue or red team? Like does it not mimic to an open football match?

Even if they have weak gears:
    - War can still pull (annoy people), there's a pretty fun technique to pull people far far away btw (:
    - Rogue can snipe (to kill or deal decent dmg)
    - Mage can wind (to push) or lightning (decent dmg on crit)
    (For sure in any pvp mode except honor, you need some basic/decent gear to enjoy or at least play without quickly dying in one shot, a relatively more affordable pvp set - mire set does well for this purpose)

So isnt it fun to join people pvp at FF?
    Can't this be a viable Pvp APS route instead of the traditional/ancient way of getting it?

Possible concerns:
    For sure, people can still dummy or kill farm at FF open arena pvp, like people do it for aps.
    So regardless of what mode of pvp, there are gonna be people who would do this as long as there's this aps, which I think partly explains why dev might not say a thing about this.
    The point is, instead of trying to remove this aps, why not we make it easier for people to get it, this time, allowing them pots/elixirs/sniping?
    Wouldn't that encourage more people in a way to do it the more legit way while acknowledging the fact that we can never stop people from kill or dummy farming?

P. S. For people that are disagreeing with this, feel free to do so, but the least i would ask for is be constructive about it and bear in mind about the pvp aps topic and not make this a toxic thread forcing or giving excuse for dev to close/delete this down once again. TQ (:
    Last edited by Analytical; 11-11-2021 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Bolded Text, Added some points (:

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

I haven't done pvp in a while and I don't have all of these aps done.(gave up at 5k kills) because it was taking to long, so take what I say with a grain of salt, I still think there is a way to get rid of this happening while still having APS for PVP, I think removing the AP rewards for kills and adding in new ones for Ranked TDM and Ranked Honor TDM for games WON, not kills Might help. Reasons being it will be hard for people to do dummy farm because the teams will be random and you will be put in with people that are similar rank as you, Also won't be able to do this on twinks. I'm not sure what they are planning with the new pvp modes that are coming but that might be a good time to decide what they want to change in regards to pvp aps going forward. I think removing them entirely with no alternative will just make pvp even less active. Housing aps are fine and don't need to be removed, I farmed all of the needed house slots during the recent event that dropped them. And the prices of those hasn't changed much since.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

So we have to leave our toons we've worked on for a long time just to complete this unnecessary ap?

And then most likely run in to the same problem when ever we get to whatever bracket were going to?

As people have said you can wait in pvp for hours at max level youll be lucky if 1 person joins all day. So yea spending 10k days plus on 1 ap makes sense.

if it is an "unnecessary aps" Why are you arguing here? You simply want those full aps, but you want to get it in the laziest and cheapest way possible.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    As I was reading, I noticed so many people commented on dead pvp, and not a single person think of Festerfang pvp?

Like LOL?
    Isn't that the most active "pvp bracket now"? Doesn't mire set sell fast and good?

For the pvp aps, well as far as I understand, it is supposed to be an achievement point for killing someone in pvp, ideally demonstrating skills and strategy. If dummy or kill farming totally negates the point of this aps, we might as well remove it Or alternatively make it a

FF PVP APS (levels rule still apply, killing a level 66 with a 81 doesn't count as a kill) instead.

FF unrecorded deaths/kills mechanism (0 deaths/kills) can still remain except that when one reaches a certain amount of kills, it grants you that aps without affecting your kdr.

Like why not?
    Doesn't
    1. Most if not all of us like it simply seeing how active it is?
    2. Pots/Elixirs/"sniping" kinda make weakly geared players have a chance to play without dying as easily?
    3. A good amount of people always enjoy watching how people fight in the open arena and to cheer for either colorless, blue or red team? Like does it not mimic to an open football match?

Even if they have weak gears:
    - War can still pull (annoy people), there's a pretty fun technique to pull people far far away btw (:
    - Rogue can snipe (to kill or deal decent dmg)
    - Mage can wind (to push) or lightning (decent dmg on crit)
    (For sure in any pvp mode except honor, you need some basic/decent gear to enjoy or at least play without quickly dying in one shot, a relatively more affordable pvp set - mire set does well for this purpose)

So isnt it fun to join people pvp at FF?
    Can't this be a viable Pvp APS route instead of the traditional/ancient way of getting it?

Possible concerns:
    For sure, people can still dummy or kill farm at FF open arena pvp, like people do it for aps.
    So regardless of what mode of pvp, there are gonna be people who would do this as long as there's this aps, which I think partly explains why dev might not say a thing about this.
    The point is, instead of trying to remove this aps, why not we make it easier for people to get it, this time, allowing them pots/elixirs/sniping?
    Wouldn't that encourage more people in a way to do it the more legit way while acknowledging the fact that we can never stop people from kill or dummy farming?

P. S. For people that are disagreeing with this, feel free to do so, but the least i would ask for is be constructive about it and bear in mind about the pvp aps topic and not make this a toxic thread forcing or giving excuse for dev to close/delete this down once again. TQ (:
    I fully agree with most of the points here. People prefer that free style of festerfang because you decide what strategy to use, fight with anyone you want and use what you want, maybe doing an optional pvp like this style would be the best, I mean with some lb, prize, kdr or aps. Honor pvp is completely boring for that reason, it is like a level 1 pvp where you choose absolutely nothing except skilles, it is totally predictable. It doesn't surprise me that he died so quickly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Yeesh just tag me next time..

Do you think dummy farming to boost your guilds rank is the right thing to do. Yes or No?
    No it's not imo. I do not even believe that guild rank itself is a good goal to aim at because it was and still is corrupt on several levels. I do not believe my opinion matters much tho. I'd like to know what people can do and what they can't - preferably from a more recent statement but this doesn't seem to exist and it doesn't seem like devs wanna set one now either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

if it is an "unnecessary aps" Why are you arguing here? You simply want those full aps, but you want to get it in the laziest and cheapest way possible.
    Lmao do you not know who i am?

I already have the aps. Educate yourself. Im top #1 as i said above in one of my post.

And lazy? Farm 2.5m pve (which i have all hand farmed)then call me lazy.

The pvp aps were fine back when pvp was active, but now a player would be lucky to get 1 match a day making it take way too long and is extremely unfair that players now dont get a fair shot at these aps due to dead pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If Everyone gonna keep asking to remove aps which they can't complete, or find it difficult to complete here's one more- remove 75 heroics pet aps??
    Why are so many of these pet are required, when an average player just use 3-4 different types of pets maybe more but game got like (400+) pet, for what reason?? Aps??
    Doesn't 75 heroic pets seems expensive just for aps for those ppl who can't afford such prices xD
    Just dropping my opinion peace out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

When an average player joins the game and plays it. He should not be able to get max spd in under 1 season. The faster you progress the less real money you spend to sts. And when you finished the game by for example getting max aps players will lose interest and quit.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Then we also put them to delete the files of 200 pets 75 heroic 25 arcana because we only use from 1 to 10.-. and they have spent more than the house
    (Your opinion is 50/50. Pvp if it is very silly but the house that is the same as the aps pets there is no going back and it is an aps that also forces you to spend money on something that moves the economy but in what will you invest? you will see heroic 200k and 20k slots where you are always going to invest in awakening crates and gems? After that, what will you spend the money on if they delete these files? vanities ? ajjaajaj

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

At the end of the day, you spend money or your spend time or both.

Pvp and housing aps should stay.

And thats that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    No it's not imo. I do not even believe that guild rank itself is a good goal to aim at because it was and still is corrupt on several levels. I do not believe my opinion matters much tho. I'd like to know what people can do and what they can't - preferably from a more recent statement but this doesn't seem to exist and it doesn't seem like devs wanna set one now either.
    Thank you for the clear answer. I needed to get a good understanding of your stance before continuing, sometimes you'll end up arguing with someone when you're both arguing the same thing .

You're right, the rules aren't clear so it makes it difficult to tell what's acceptable. I've heard of people getting banned for it and then there's some who didn't get banned but had their counters reset, so it gets really hard to tell what's allowed and to what limit. Anyway I agree with pretty much everything you've said, anything I say below is not me disagreeing, just explaining my own thoughts.

PERSONALLY I don't think it's the right thing to do, and because the rules about it aren't clear, I only have my own morals to judge whether the act itself is right or wrong. Btw doing it for APs is OK imo given the current state of PvP it's acceptable and understandable. I only see it as a problem when people start doing it to boost their guild. I'm not a dev though so y'all free to do what you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    When an average player joins the game and plays it. He should not be able to get max spd in under 1 season. The faster you progress the less real money you spend to sts. And when you finished the game by for example getting max aps players will lose interest and quit.

^ You have a point. I know a few top players who rarely come on unless it's an event or saying hi to friends. No point in playing unless they have a personal goal like buying OG Jester or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Lmao do you not know who i am?

I already have the aps. Educate yourself. Im top #1 as i said above in one of my post.

And lazy? Farm 2.5m pve (which i have all hand farmed)then call me lazy.

The pvp aps were fine back when pvp was active, but now a player would be lucky to get 1 match a day making it take way too long and is extremely unfair that players now dont get a fair shot at these aps due to dead pvp.

I am not impressed, I am also top 1 and many of those who are in this post as well.
    Every time I understand less why you discuss here xD do you want everyone to have the easy aps or what?
    I have seen many top and old complaining about the 200 top 1 that got to have top the previous session and you ask to delete aps, it is not understood.
    Many even ask for more variety of aps to be a more competitive Lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Default PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

I am not impressed, I am also top 1 and many of those who are in this post as well.
    Every time I understand less why you discuss here xD do you want everyone to have the easy aps or what?
    I have seen many top and old complaining about the 200 top 1 that got to have top the previous session and you ask to delete aps, it is not understood.
    Many even ask for more variety of aps to be a more competitive Lb.
    We should ask for 1mil pve kill aps 10k elite boss 100k elite mobs and flag aps back. 300 pet aps. Normal pet aps also as heroic pet aps. Sort out the unworthy.

Edit: I hope you know it was sarcasm

Last edited by Oawaoebi; 11-12-2021 at 02:21 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    We should ask for 1mil pve kill aps 10k elite boss 100k elite mobs and flag aps back. 300 pet aps. Normal pet aps also as heroic pet aps. Sort out the unworthy xD.
    - Flag aps would be nice, for example every +1k flag gives some aps (with some good improvements about ctf map ofc, for example that whole team getting scored flag, not only 1 player, also that ctf room isn't getting closed for randoms after 4th flag; and others...), people would play pvp instead 'farming' pve 24/7
    - 300 pets isn't hard to get
    - 100k elite mobs - bottable (except maus)
    - 10k elite bosses is ok, but I'm sure there can be more exciting ways to 'sort out the unworthy'
    Last edited by Player AL; 11-12-2021 at 02:23 PM.