Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
So do u want pvp removed completely? Because how I see it, removing pvp related aps wouldn't solve anything. People could still dummy farm to climb up the rankings. And the only way to eliminate dummy farming is to remove pvp entirely.

And even then, there are people who wants the titles. So they themselves will have to dummy their way up.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Removing PvP aps would make it FAIR.

if you dont have a guild with a dummy then you can forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a friend willing to let you kill them 10k times then forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a second device+ extra time then you can forget ever getting these aps.

IDC about dummy farmers if their only farming to 10k (because its the only way to complete these aps and is why they should be removed)

The problem comes when a player has 50-100k+ clearly farmed kills. The achievements didnt require you to abuse dummy farming that much.

But after you reach 10k from dummy farming you shouldnt go any further with a dummy. Because then it becomes abusive.

And for us players who like to play by the rules, its really scary doing these aps not knowing if its legal or not.

No one should be forced to buy a second device or play that close to breaking the rules.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk