Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

1) No one plays PvP and there is only one way to get those APs done which falls in shady area as devs would neither say anything against it or validate it.

2) Forced to spend money on an aspect of the game which a player may not use, or does not contribute to a player in any way shouldn't be mandatory.

I don't really mind, just giving my opinions, as someone aiming for rank 1 lb, I'll get these APs done one way or another.

~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If u dont mind doing it, then stop complaining and just do it.

Everyone always trying to simplify this game, its rly showing how ppl are irl. Expecting stuff to literally be handed to them without any effort.

Go earn it..like everyone else has.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+1
    Should be removed long time ago like flagging aps.
    And housing is just a way to show our creativity.
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    1) No one plays PvP and there is only one way to get those APs done which falls in shady area as devs would neither say anything against it or validate it.

2) Forced to spend money on an aspect of the game which a player may not use, or does not contribute to a player in any way shouldn't be mandatory.

I don't really mind, just giving my opinions, as someone aiming for rank 1 lb, I'll get these APs done one way or another.

~Avta~

I'm not fond of these directly purchased APs. But again, it varies from person to person to how they perceive each APs relevance to their interests. But at this point in time, It is to be expected for them to keep releasing more directly paid APs, as the Seasonal/Top lb is a popular market they can profit from.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its time to remove aps LB for normal mode

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    If u dont mind doing it, then stop complaining and just do it.

Everyone always trying to simplify this game, its rly showing how ppl are irl. Expecting stuff to literally be handed to them without any effort.

Go earn it..like everyone else has.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You know, i never thought id say this, but this time he s right. Pvp is mostly dead, especially at max lv cap, so doing the aps would require 3 alts/friends and just constantly killing them. So that just destroys the whole point of pvp aps.Unless they find a way to revive tdm for all caps, like some pvp tournament or whatnot(highly unlikley), there s no point in that aps. As for housing, again, whats the point in having aps on how many slots you have? If sts want more aps to differentiate players, just add more grind to the game, like 20k elite kills on all maps for 200aps each, that'll revive all the map activity at least.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Yeah in general there is no point to aps but people do it anyway. I mean, who cares that you ran elite Brackenridge 1k times. Just means you had nothing else to do. I don't think they should have removed the flags even tho I hated doing it. So many people spent a lot of time getting that ap. Just like all of them it's pointless but it erased a ton of effort by the people that did it. Pvp aps are the same. Just another boring map you have to farm for pointless aps.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Yeah in general there is no point to aps but people do it anyway. I mean, who cares that you ran elite Brackenridge 1k times. Just means you had nothing else to do. I don't think they should have removed the flags even tho I hated doing it. So many people spent a lot of time getting that ap. Just like all of them it's pointless but it erased a ton of effort by the people that did it. Pvp aps are the same. Just another boring map you have to farm for pointless aps.
    Farm PvP and Flags aps.... How? No one else plays PvP, CTF maps are impossible to open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Farm PvP and Flags aps.... How? No one else plays PvP, CTF maps are impossible to open.

Dummy farm them with another seasonal player? Haven't u seen all 75 ppl every season with 1-10k kills with 0 deaths? Surely thats enough anecdotal proof that they don't ban from dummy killing, otherwise you'd see several ban threads everyday of every season from these wealthy and plat spenders u see on top.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-07-2021 at 10:36 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Dummy farm them with another seasonal player? Haven't u seen all 75 ppl every season with 1-10k kills with 0 deaths? Surely thats enough anecdotal proof that they don't ban from dummy killing, otherwise you'd see several ban threads everyday of every season from these wealthy and plat spenders u see on top.

I have a mail from support sayin it can get me banned, and I have 2 posts closed by Cinco when asked here.... Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I have a mail from support sayin it can get me banned, and I have 2 posts closed by Cinco when asked here.... Lmao

Not to mention the day to day occurrence of selling/buying APs like elusive bosses or carrying APs on hardcore in exchange of gold, being advertised in forums even.

Going by the rules they all should be banned since it "doesn't fit in the trade window".

If anything they do not ban players from dummy killing. It's the most common practice, and even more so when they've introduced seasonal lbs back in 2020. They would've already shut the game down if they do ban dummy farmers.

Justg had explicitly said before that they don't ban for dummy killing, but is frowned upon and sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

As someone who is a top player, I agree these pay-to-achieve AP's are dumb. PVP is dead, unless we change honor so it gives kills we need to remove the PVP APs. I also think that the pet APs especially the 75 hero pets is funny similar to the housing slots like when would I ever use these pets? 70 of the 75 are completely useless and become more and more useless as sts releases new more OP pets during these big events. I wasted millions of gold for these achievements and I don't think that others should have to spend so much gold on things that are necessary as well. If hero pets were actually obtainable through normal map running and not just through events it would make sense to have that AP but yet they are not obtainable unless you spend plats or play certain events. I know it has been suggested multiple times but can we please be able to loot the hero version of the legendary and epic pets in those elite maps? Like in rooks nest we should be able to at least have a minuscule chance of looting a heroic malison. That would not only add incentive to hardcore players but normal players as well who are running the map hundreds of times to get 1k bosses done.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

This is old but it seems like the only think theyve said anything about it

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Achievements should never be removed like the flag ap was. Many of us have spent hrs. working on them and it just wasn't fair that they took it away.I would feel the same way if they took house slots away.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

I've been saying this for a long time. It just makes no sense to me to make APs out of things that can only be looted once a year. Housing APs would be worth the effort if they came with a title or badge but all you get is 50 points.

For PvP APs I don't mind them removing them as long as they maintain the titles like they did with flags.

As for eggs, I somewhat agree with the person above me. I expected some "rare" heroic eggs to drop in the last eggzavier but they barely did so now I have to wait for the next eggzavier to complete my APs idk about any of you, but that makes no sense to me.

My suggestion? Lets say I want heroic malison. There could be a recipe that requires a malison egg, arcane fossil, 3 legendary eggs, 2 mythics, 1 arcane and whatever other ingredients that make sense to use. Benefits of this? You've now given more value to the legendary + mythic eggs in auc and arcane fossils. You've now given arena a reason to be farmed and provided players an extra source of income. HECK make the extra ingredient cost plat that way people can buy it and sell it in auction or use it themselves, everyone wins.

As usual this is easier said than done but yeah..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Wtf I only see lazy ppl here stop trying to remove aps cus u want it easier...ye let's remove more aps so all of al can achieve that gold crown

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

According to remi dummy farming is bannable.

But its a grey area because they cant really ban you for trading kills because its doing just as pvp is intended, killing one another.

But if you are clearly using it to abuse/boost guild rankings or what not and have like 100k kills and 20 deaths then ofc you risk being banned.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

There she does not specifically say one thing will get you banned, she alludes that some things can get you banned w/o saying what they are

Rem is not a dev, she is a forum moderator, it isn’t her say
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

based on your argument they should remove the pet aps because you are forced to spend gold on pets you will never use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Delete game to end all complaints. XD