Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Alien Invasion Event! New Vanity Items! New Pet!

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,102
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts

    Default Preview - The Alien Invasion Event! New Vanity Items! New Pet!

    Vampires!
    Prepare yourself for an...

    Name:  dl_alien_inv_01_title.jpg
Views: 1933
Size:  339.1 KB
    Deadly Creatures from Another World invade Carvina!

    HIGHLIGHTS
    Starts 1:30PM Central on November 11th
    Ends 1:30PM Central on November 25th
    Personal Score Leaderboard Event
    Score Accumulates Over Time
    Rewards for LB Top 25 (no Tiers)

    VENDOR
    New Vanity Set:
    Camo Crop Top and Denims
    Name:  dl_camo_crop_m.JPG
Views: 1831
Size:  31.6 KB Name:  dl_camo_crop.JPG
Views: 1823
Size:  28.8 KB

    Two (2) Piece Camo Crop + Denims Set Bonus:
    2X Speed, +25 Defense, +15 Attack

    Name:  dl_set_camo_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1801
Size:  25.5 KB

    VENDOR AND LOOT
    New Vanity Set:
    Black Tactical Gear with Backpack
    Name:  dl_tactical_black_f_backpack.JPG
Views: 1871
Size:  39.1 KB Name:  dl_tactical_black_m.JPG
Views: 1810
Size:  28.7 KB
    "Ultra-Vision" Helmet (shown above) can be looted from the Vular Queen!

    Four (4) Piece Black Tactical Set Bonus:
    3x Speed; +100 Damage, +50 Armor

    Name:  dl_set_tactical_black_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1749
Size:  29.3 KB

    LOOT
    New Vanity Set:
    Green Tactical Gear with Backpack
    Name:  dl_tactical_green_f.JPG
Views: 1716
Size:  29.6 KB Name:  dl_tactical_green_m.JPG
Views: 1708
Size:  31.6 KB

    Four (4) Piece Green Tactical Set Bonus:
    3x Speed; +50 Damage, +150 Armor

    Name:  dl_set_tactical_green_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1697
Size:  29.5 KB

    Tactical Ultra-Vision Helmets

    Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helmet Bonus:
    +20% Bonus Gold; +15 Attack, +10 Defense

    Green Tactical Black Ultra-Vision Helmet Bonus:
    +25% Bonus Gold; +15 Critical Hit Chance


    ALIEN VULAR PET
    "Kirke"
    Name:  dl_pet_vular_kirke.JPG
Views: 1716
Size:  43.1 KB
    +100 Health, +100 Damage, +25% Bonus Gold Loot
    Requires Level 51

    LEADERBOARD
    Top 10
    Choice of one (1) rare trade-friendly loot item:
    Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Green Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    "Kirke" the tame Vular Pet
    "Star Killer" Title (in Red)
    "Space Marine" Title (standard color)


    Top 25
    Choice of one (1) account-bound vanity:
    Bound Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Bound Green Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Bound "Kirke" the tame Vular Pet
    "Space Marine" Title (standard color)

    Enjoy!

    ENCOUNTER TIPS

    VULAR QUEEN

    Name:  dl_vular_queen_tip.JPG
Views: 1698
Size:  56.6 KB

    Vular Hive Guardians project a defensive shield on their beloved Queen
    This shield makes the Vular Queen practically invulnerable to damage
    Destroy the Queen's two Guardians to remove the shield


    EGG CLUSTER

    Name:  dl_vular_egg_tip.JPG
Views: 1696
Size:  56.1 KB

    The Vular Queen's Egg Cluster is resistant to attacks while the Vular Queen is alive
    Defeat the Vular Queen and the Egg Cluster will lose its strength
    Smash the Vular Egg Cluster for bonus gold (up to 10K)!
    Last edited by Cinco; 11-10-2021 at 03:18 PM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Wow nice cinco thank you

  4. #3
    Junior Member Rockisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Great
    Finally something not only pve..

    MM

  5. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Great, you surprised us already hehe.
    Ty for continue supporting this unique, fantastic game.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minora For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    New Member ♡υddℓєѕ♡'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the event Cinco, sounds exciting! Great idea on the items as well

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ♡υddℓєѕ♡ For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Junior Member ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 Italy
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    One more great event. I like it a lot, thanks sts. In addition, can you guys consider adding something else to drops which would benefit us?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Looks like fun!! We need a plat sale too Cinco


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to stonkedagain For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Forum Adept Uptosts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    388
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    Wow! Another event! Thanks Cinco!!! 😃
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

  14. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Excellent Vanity, just in time for a trendy holiday. This pet looks awesome & great looking effects. Looking forward to trying on these new sets! Well done!

  15. #10
    Member Innovation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Wow another exciting event!! By just looking at these Alien Themed Event, you guys totally surprised us. Thank you so much Cinco and STS!

    Access BOR Discord Server in here

  16. #11
    Member namca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    209
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

    Default

    Niceeee vanity !! Thanks cinco !!
    Make game mate

  17. #12
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Solid looking event once again . Thank you cinco for the new content but prior to the event I wanted to make a few suggestions
    First , is it possible that the lightning effect of the black tactical set could be added as a separate pet but just for looks ofc or could have a few decent stats too , would be nice and also the gas mask that was suggested during the last event too . Also I was gonna suggest that the server be rebooted at intervals during the event in case people use lag switches . Just a few thoughts of mine and once again thank you for the event sir . Dios te bendiga

  18. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Thxx

    Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

  19. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default Preview - The Alien Invasion Event! New Vanity Items! New Pet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Vampires!
    Prepare yourself for an...

    Name:  dl_alien_inv_01_title.jpg
Views: 1933
Size:  339.1 KB
    Deadly Creatures from Another World invade Carvina!

    HIGHLIGHTS
    Starts 1:30PM Central on November 11th
    Ends 1:30PM Central on November 25th
    Personal Score Leaderboard Event
    Score Accumulates Over Time
    Rewards for LB Top 25 (no Tiers)

    VENDOR
    New Vanity Set:
    Camo Crop Top and Denims
    Name:  dl_camo_crop_m.JPG
Views: 1831
Size:  31.6 KB Name:  dl_camo_crop.JPG
Views: 1823
Size:  28.8 KB

    Two (2) Piece Camo Crop + Denims Set Bonus:
    2X Speed, +25 Defense, +15 Attack

    Name:  dl_set_camo_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1801
Size:  25.5 KB

    VENDOR AND LOOT
    New Vanity Set:
    Black Tactical Gear with Backpack
    Name:  dl_tactical_black_f_backpack.JPG
Views: 1871
Size:  39.1 KB Name:  dl_tactical_black_m.JPG
Views: 1810
Size:  28.7 KB
    "Ultra-Vision" Helmet (shown above) can be looted from the Vular Queen!

    Four (4) Piece Black Tactical Set Bonus:
    3x Speed; +100 Damage, +50 Armor

    Name:  dl_set_tactical_black_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1749
Size:  29.3 KB

    LOOT
    New Vanity Set:
    Green Tactical Gear with Backpack
    Name:  dl_tactical_green_f.JPG
Views: 1716
Size:  29.6 KB Name:  dl_tactical_green_m.JPG
Views: 1708
Size:  31.6 KB

    Four (4) Piece Green Tactical Set Bonus:
    3x Speed; +50 Damage, +150 Armor

    Name:  dl_set_tactical_green_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1697
Size:  29.5 KB

    Tactical Ultra-Vision Helmets

    Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helmet Bonus:
    +20% Bonus Gold; +15 Attack, +10 Defense

    Green Tactical Black Ultra-Vision Helmet Bonus:
    +25% Bonus Gold; +15 Critical Hit Chance


    ALIEN VULAR PET
    "Kirke"
    Name:  dl_pet_vular_kirke.JPG
Views: 1716
Size:  43.1 KB
    +100 Health, +100 Damage, +25% Bonus Gold Loot
    Requires Level 51

    LEADERBOARD
    Top 10
    Choice of one (1) rare trade-friendly loot item:
    Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Green Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    "Kirke" the tame Vular Pet
    "Star Killer" Title (in Red)
    "Space Marine" Title (standard color)


    Top 25
    Choice of one (1) account-bound vanity:
    Bound Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Bound Green Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Bound "Kirke" the tame Vular Pet
    "Space Marine" Title (standard color)

    Enjoy!

    ENCOUNTER TIPS

    VULAR QUEEN

    Name:  dl_vular_queen_tip.JPG
Views: 1698
Size:  56.6 KB

    Vular Hive Guardians project a defensive shield on their beloved Queen
    This shield makes the Vular Queen practically invulnerable to damage
    Destroy the Queen's two Guardians to remove the shield


    EGG CLUSTER

    Name:  dl_vular_egg_tip.JPG
Views: 1696
Size:  56.1 KB

    The Vular Queen's Egg Cluster is resistant to attacks while the Vular Queen is alive
    Defeat the Vular Queen and the Egg Cluster will lose its strength
    Smash the Vular Egg Cluster for bonus gold (up to 10K)!
    [mention]Cinco [/mention] I would like to ask if you can make the weapon a token sale as well since its basically a recycled Arc just new Level. The price of plat is just... dont get me started..

  20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,102
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaaaamnn View Post
    [mention]Cinco [/mention] I would like to ask if you can make the weapon a token sale as well since it’s basically a recycled Arc just new Level. The price of plat is just... don’t get me started..
    No - that's not going to happen. However, you do have a chance to loot it from the Vular Queen ;-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  21. #16
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Vampires!
    Prepare yourself for an...

    Name:  dl_alien_inv_01_title.jpg
Views: 1933
Size:  339.1 KB
    Deadly Creatures from Another World invade Carvina!

    HIGHLIGHTS
    Starts 1:30PM Central on November 11th
    Ends 1:30PM Central on November 25th
    Personal Score Leaderboard Event
    Score Accumulates Over Time
    Rewards for LB Top 25 (no Tiers)

    VENDOR
    New Vanity Set:
    Camo Crop Top and Denims
    Name:  dl_camo_crop_m.JPG
Views: 1831
Size:  31.6 KB Name:  dl_camo_crop.JPG
Views: 1823
Size:  28.8 KB

    Two (2) Piece Camo Crop + Denims Set Bonus:
    2X Speed, +25 Defense, +15 Attack

    Name:  dl_set_camo_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1801
Size:  25.5 KB

    VENDOR AND LOOT
    New Vanity Set:
    Black Tactical Gear with Backpack
    Name:  dl_tactical_black_f_backpack.JPG
Views: 1871
Size:  39.1 KB Name:  dl_tactical_black_m.JPG
Views: 1810
Size:  28.7 KB
    "Ultra-Vision" Helmet (shown above) can be looted from the Vular Queen!

    Four (4) Piece Black Tactical Set Bonus:
    3x Speed; +100 Damage, +50 Armor

    Name:  dl_set_tactical_black_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1749
Size:  29.3 KB

    LOOT
    New Vanity Set:
    Green Tactical Gear with Backpack
    Name:  dl_tactical_green_f.JPG
Views: 1716
Size:  29.6 KB Name:  dl_tactical_green_m.JPG
Views: 1708
Size:  31.6 KB

    Four (4) Piece Green Tactical Set Bonus:
    3x Speed; +50 Damage, +150 Armor

    Name:  dl_set_tactical_green_aura_title.JPG
Views: 1697
Size:  29.5 KB

    Tactical Ultra-Vision Helmets

    Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helmet Bonus:
    +20% Bonus Gold; +15 Attack, +10 Defense

    Green Tactical Black Ultra-Vision Helmet Bonus:
    +25% Bonus Gold; +15 Critical Hit Chance


    ALIEN VULAR PET
    "Kirke"
    Name:  dl_pet_vular_kirke.JPG
Views: 1716
Size:  43.1 KB
    +100 Health, +100 Damage, +25% Bonus Gold Loot
    Requires Level 51

    LEADERBOARD
    Top 10
    Choice of one (1) rare trade-friendly loot item:
    Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Green Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    "Kirke" the tame Vular Pet
    "Star Killer" Title (in Red)
    "Space Marine" Title (standard color)


    Top 25
    Choice of one (1) account-bound vanity:
    Bound Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Bound Green Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
    Bound "Kirke" the tame Vular Pet
    "Space Marine" Title (standard color)

    Enjoy!

    ENCOUNTER TIPS

    VULAR QUEEN

    Name:  dl_vular_queen_tip.JPG
Views: 1698
Size:  56.6 KB

    Vular Hive Guardians project a defensive shield on their beloved Queen
    This shield makes the Vular Queen practically invulnerable to damage
    Destroy the Queen's two Guardians to remove the shield


    EGG CLUSTER

    Name:  dl_vular_egg_tip.JPG
Views: 1696
Size:  56.1 KB

    The Vular Queen's Egg Cluster is resistant to attacks while the Vular Queen is alive
    Defeat the Vular Queen and the Egg Cluster will lose its strength
    Smash the Vular Egg Cluster for bonus gold (up to 10K)!
    LMAO STAR LEGENDS IN dark legends this is epic

  22. #17
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Cinco sir , the event has been great so far but I wanted to bring a few observations to your attention . First and foremost I noticed that the kills we've made from the event zone don't reflect in our kill counts so was wondering whether you could reverse it so that we can get kills as well while doing this event , additionally I observed that the stats from the tactical outfits don't reflect in PvP so I wanted to bring that to your attention so that if it's an error it could be corrected or you could clarify that it works only in pve , the stats that is . Then finally I wanted to bring to your attention that certain individuals by the name of badinfluencer alias arhan and yesdrama alias tasted have decided to ruin the event for others running in multiplayer . These people don't join in killing the mobs but rather they just camp at the end and kill the boss without waiting for others to arrive so that they get a chance at getting the drops . I decided to bring these few things to your notice sir hoping that you do something about it and once again thank you for this wonderful event .

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:


  24. #18
    Blogger Mr.Sai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    ❤️ Home Sweet Home ❤️
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Cinco sir , the event has been great so far but I wanted to bring a few observations to your attention . First and foremost I noticed that the kills we've made from the event zone don't reflect in our kill counts so was wondering whether you could reverse it so that we can get kills as well while doing this event , additionally I observed that the stats from the tactical outfits don't reflect in PvP so I wanted to bring that to your attention so that if it's an error it could be corrected or you could clarify that it works only in pve , the stats that is . Then finally I wanted to bring to your attention that certain individuals by the name of badinfluencer alias arhan and yesdrama alias tasted have decided to ruin the event for others running in multiplayer . These people don't join in killing the mobs but rather they just camp at the end and kill the boss without waiting for others to arrive so that they get a chance at getting the drops . I decided to bring these few things to your notice sir hoping that you do something about it and once again thank you for this wonderful event .
    Yes you are right, thanks for understanding and thinking about slow farmers They both and some more are there , I won't mention names & it's not good team spirit. I love it how you think arhan will stop doing it after he reads this, but sorry to say, he gotta maintain his reputation as a waste so he won't stop.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

  25. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Yes pls cinco can u do something about this. Drop rate is already low but is fine. But these dudes making it more like no drop at all. So annoying :/

  26. #20
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    @mr.sai I don't expect any of them to stop tbh brother and I know they won't . I just hope that they'll be used as scapegoats so that no one else does this same thing that they're doing because I understand not wanting to do anything but waiting at the end to kill the boss but not waiting for others after they've done the dirty work to clear the zone is just criminal . I can bet that if there was no multiplayer , most of those people wouldn't even be in top 30 but they stay piggybacking off of the efforts of others and then depriving them of being able to get a chance at the drops . I just hope cinco does something about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-05-2020, 06:11 AM
  2. Preview - Winter Event 2018! New Vanity Items!
    By Cinco in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-25-2019, 07:29 PM
  3. Preview - Alien Egg Bash Event this weekend!
    By Cinco in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-16-2018, 09:34 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-30-2018, 10:41 AM
  5. Star Warfare:Alien Invasion
    By CAK Vader in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •