Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Alien Invasion Event! New Vanity Items! New Pet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Good event so far except for trying to run multiplayer. Ppl don't wait at all and as evildante said it ruins the fun for others can you maybe put event zone circle like ral Hess event maybe that can help combat greedy players from camping boss

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 11-14-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    Good event so far except for trying to run multiplayer. Ppl don't wait at all and as evildante said it ruins the fun for others can you maybe put event zone circle like ral Hess event maybe that can help combat greedy players from camping boss

Say that to my instant loot elixer bro, I just use fire and bless to kill enemies and all I have to do is to walk through them and I instantly get those points. Why would I wait for you? To let my elixer run out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post

If you and whoever else wants to have fun, there is a solo mode so I don't see where is the problem now. Ps: since I play like that, there are always people who were almost as fast as me, so you can really just enjoy yourself in solo no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    Say that to my instant loot elixer bro, I just use fire and bless to kill enemies and all I have to do is to walk through them and I instantly get those points. Why would I wait for you? To let my elixer run out?
    If you can't wait for others then you might as well run solo . It doesn't take much common sense to know what to do when you wanna use instant loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Cinco ... I've got one more question and maybe a few suggestions too sir . To start with I noticed that we've 50k tokens instead of the usual 10k so I was wondering if you plan on adding some extra stuff by the second week of the event so we have more things to spend our tokens on . Additionally I wanted to suggest a change to the colour of the space marine title because while standard colour is nice , those of us who'll make lb would like a title that looks unique and not like the other regular titles that's in standard colour so I wanted to suggest that maybe you could change it to space grey, space blue or silver instead as that would be nicer . Finally a few of us would love if the little blue vular pet could be added as a vanity pet just for looks and purchasable with tokens as well maybe 5k or 7.5k tokens . These are just a few thoughts of mine and a few other people. Hoping you kindly consider them and once again thank you for this event sir

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yes plssss That little one look sooo cute <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Cinco ... I've got one more question and maybe a few suggestions too sir . To start with I noticed that we've 50k tokens instead of the usual 10k so I was wondering if you plan on adding some extra stuff by the second week of the event so we have more things to spend our tokens on . Additionally I wanted to suggest a change to the colour of the space marine title because while standard colour is nice , those of us who'll make lb would like a title that looks unique and not like the other regular titles that's in standard colour so I wanted to suggest that maybe you could change it to space grey, space blue or silver instead as that would be nicer . Finally a few of us would love if the little blue vular pet could be added as a vanity pet just for looks and purchasable with tokens as well maybe 5k or 7.5k tokens . These are just a few thoughts of mine and a few other people. Hoping you kindly consider them and once again thank you for this event sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Aww you got ur panties in a bunch over my comment there buddy? I bet you run straight for boss cause you greedy asf it's ok for you to admit it dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lmao do you even kill anything in event zone? or piggy back like a bytchhhh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

If you can't wait for others then you might as well run solo . It doesn't take much common sense to know what to do when you wanna use instant loot.
    The common sense is that you can run solo since you don't wanna play with people who can play and finish fast, speaking of common sense. I don't play solo because there are people 90% of the time who keep up with me and kill as fast as I do. So I think it's obvious here who should go for solo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Agreed with the pet and more especially the Title. Thank you again Cinco for these new outfits, they're really cool!

Access BOR Discord Server in here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Cinco can you make kirke stop moving when you just standing and not doing anything and only moves when you start walking?

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gjaden View Post
    Cinco can you make kirke stop moving when you just standing and not doing anything and only moves when you start walking?
    Unfortunately, no. I can't do that. Sorry :-/
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I like these suggestions for the title colour and I've a few more suggestions . You could use gold but not standard gold , kind of like the gold colour of the 666 title since we don't have any title with that colour just yet besides 666 or maybe sunset colour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thanks for the event cinco, thoroughly enjoyed farming it and getting some drops in but I've a few complaints and suggestions that I'd like to make respectfully .. First and foremost Myself and other players who made up the remaining part of the top 25 aren't too impressed with that space marine title cause come on , we had to grind for 2 grueling weeks to stay in lb just to get what? A bland looking title along with a choice of one bound item which isn't bad but at least make the title worth it sir because all new events now grant specially colored titles , heck even the fel taras saga gave people a specially colored title just for making gold tier and then we play for 2 weeks and those of us who couldn't make top 10 because we didn't have as much time as the others did can't at least get a title worth wearing ? it's not fair in any way to all those who put in the work to get there so I implore you to at least give it the gold color so we stand out when using it cause we worked hard to earn it .
    Moving on to my second point , the vendor was anything but impressive and I'd suggest that you listen to players more especially when it comes to bringing certain items back because iron hand sets and inferno aside , we could easily do without all the other items that were brought back and it didn't even make sense as to why you'd bring them back because most of those items are available in auction all the time for a nominal fee like hieloxa, the storm weapons and nun set . That said we're looking forward to you implementing the few changes to the stuff that I brought to your notice sir and thank you for the work you do
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I like it! ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

five I'm having problems with the login, I'm putting the Gmail code all right, but it won't enter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you for this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is soo cool thank you