Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
Cinco sir , the event has been great so far but I wanted to bring a few observations to your attention . First and foremost I noticed that the kills we've made from the event zone don't reflect in our kill counts so was wondering whether you could reverse it so that we can get kills as well while doing this event , additionally I observed that the stats from the tactical outfits don't reflect in PvP so I wanted to bring that to your attention so that if it's an error it could be corrected or you could clarify that it works only in pve , the stats that is . Then finally I wanted to bring to your attention that certain individuals by the name of badinfluencer alias arhan and yesdrama alias tasted have decided to ruin the event for others running in multiplayer . These people don't join in killing the mobs but rather they just camp at the end and kill the boss without waiting for others to arrive so that they get a chance at getting the drops . I decided to bring these few things to your notice sir hoping that you do something about it and once again thank you for this wonderful event .
Yes you are right, thanks for understanding and thinking about slow farmers They both and some more are there , I won't mention names & it's not good team spirit. I love it how you think arhan will stop doing it after he reads this, but sorry to say, he gotta maintain his reputation as a waste so he won't stop.