Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New mythic gun/bow/aegis/sword in pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default New mythic gun/bow/aegis/sword in pvp

Procs of those 4 weapons instakill enemies in pvp, hope it get fixed soon and we can enjoy normal pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Lol maybe this is how they are supposed to be? Bow and aegis instakill. The others do not.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    The others do not.
    They kill rogue/mage without shields by 1hit, I've checked bow, about gun only heard from other players

Lol maybe this is how they are supposed to be?
    are you serious or its joke? Sounded like you gave up about endgame pvp and whatever what happens lol... I won't give up about it like u do
    Last edited by Player AL; 11-12-2021 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

You would think being able to kill people with 3-500m in gear would attract more people but it hasn't so far. All you need is a new mythic and instant pvp pro. This week anyway.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

You would think being able to kill people with 3-500m in gear would attract more people but it hasn't so far. All you need is a new mythic and instant pvp pro. This week anyway.
    All lvl81 pvp rooms are empty (except dummy farmers), it wont attract anyone

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    All lvl81 pvp rooms are empty (except dummy farmers), it wont attract anyone
    Hello!

What is the equipment and Pet set-up of the target that's being one-shotted? I ask because my tests during the last balance testing for these items involved a suite of different gear - maybe I am missing a popular build that would make certain 81's more squishy than others. As much detail as you can provide would be appreciated (otherwise, I'm going to be okay with the 3'ish "shot" kills I'm seeing).

Also... are you just doing duels? Since there aren't Mythic 81 Helmets, Armors (and other gear) to defend yourself you might need a friend to help you survive.

Thanks in advance for the details :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

They kill rogue/mage without shields by 1hit, I've checked bow, about gun only heard from other players

are you serious or its joke? Sounded like you gave up about endgame pvp and whatever what happens lol... I won't give up about it like u do
    Lolll Capeo is the ONLY player i know who have never gave up PVP!!! Capeo is a PVP Legend!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I wasn't actually kidding about the damage of the new weapons tho. We are testing 81 weapons against 76 gear. Also when new things come along (like meph) we have to adjust. I bet anything with a little time those mythic won't seem so op. Meph made people change the way they play. Ebon aegis changed the way people play. Even tainted changed the way people fight. Anyone remember venom and tainted? So idk if this is a mistake or part of the larger picture.

Or ignore that Cinco posted.

If it helps I can get one hit in tdm if caught with out horn.
    Last edited by capeo; 11-12-2021 at 11:01 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Hello!

What is the equipment and Pet set-up of the target that's being one-shotted? I ask because my tests during the last balance testing for these items involved a suite of different gear - maybe I am missing a popular build that would make certain 81's more squishy than others. As much detail as you can provide would be appreciated (otherwise, I'm going to be okay with the 3'ish "shot" kills I'm seeing).

Also... are you just doing duels? Since there aren't Mythic 81 Helmets, Armors (and other gear) to defend yourself you might need a friend to help you survive.

Thanks in advance for the details :-)
    Hello!
    But I have PMed you about gears, you missed that message i guess..., we were doing it in regular pvp (forest tdm)
    -bow: my armor was 8,650 (as we know max armor for 81lvl is around 8.750) so its almost max, also I've been using arcanite loveling as HB (25%dmg reduce). Another rogue used bow proc on me and I got 12k damage from that hit (usually armored rogue's hp is around 11k hp if using speed set)
    -sword: my armor same, same pet, enemy had 1,8k str, it dealt me 10-11k damage
    -aegis: I was playing 2x2, my warrior had that new aegis, I'm not sure about enemies' stats, but they weren't papers, and my warrior was able to kill enemy warrior through juggernaut by aegis proc
    -gun: just heard from another player that it deals same dmg as bow by proc in pvp

About new mythic armor helm etc, are they going to give some damage reduce besides armor?

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Lolll Capeo is the ONLY player i know who have never gave up PVP!!! Capeo is a PVP Legend!!!!!
    I don't think it will be active anytime soon. Maybe with the new mode idk. I gave up.
    Yes?
    Last edited by Player AL; 11-12-2021 at 11:14 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Hello!
    But I have PMed you about gears, you missed that message i guess..., we were doing it in regular pvp (forest tdm)
    -bow: my armor was 8,650 (as we know max armor for 81lvl is around 8.750) so its almost max, also I've been using arcanite loveling as HB (25%dmg reduce). Another rogue used bow proc on me and I got 12k damage from that hit (usually armored rogue's hp is around 11k hp if using speed set)
    -sword: my armor same, same pet, enemy had 1,8k str, it dealt me 10-11k damage
    -aegis: I was playing 2x2, my warrior had that new aegis, I'm not sure about enemies' stats, but they weren't papers, and my warrior was able to kill enemy warrior through juggernaut by aegis proc
    -gun: just heard from another player that it deals same dmg as bow by proc in pvp

About new mythic armor helm etc, are they going to give some damage reduce besides armor?

Yes?
    Sorry, friend but your PM was also lacking specific information about gears - which is what I'm asking for again. Even summary stuff like: Warrior target had Level 76 Arcane Death Engine Helmet, Death Engine Armor, Level 80 Epic Belt, etc., etc. would be useful. Or if you want to PM specific player IGN's I can go over the stuff they have loaded out to get what I need.

From what you say above, I'll try to figure out what sort of gear combo you have (it doesn't sound ideal) to recreate the "one shot" scenario.

And yes, forthcoming Mythic 81 pieces have a variety of benefits (not just armor).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

My set up

Chasm helm and armor
    Dozer axe
    Buried belt
    Malignant set
    Keep aa

Arc precious happiness bonus

23k hp
    9k armor

One hit in tdm

Yes I gave up trying to organize clashes. Just not enough pvp types left on my FL and killing random pve players isn't much fun.

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

My set up

Chasm helm and armor
    Dozer axe
    Buried belt
    Malignant set
    Keep aa

Arc precious happiness bonus

23k hp
    9k armor

One hit in tdm

Yes I gave up trying to organize clashes. Just not enough pvp types left on my FL and killing random pve players isn't much fun.
    Thanks!

Definitely seems like the Malignant Haste set is your weakness (with respect to survivability) - but I can understand the allure of the speed buff :-)

The OP has given me character details that will be immensely helpful also. My guess here is: I've got something on my test toons that makes them able to withstand additional ~1-2 hits (not fighting back). That'd be the easiest / dumbest "fix" for me to uncover.

Appreciate the info :-)
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thanks!

Definitely seems like the Malignant Haste set is your weakness (with respect to survivability) - but I can understand the allure of the speed buff :-)

The OP has given me character details that will be immensely helpful also. My guess here is: I've got something on my test toons that makes them able to withstand additional ~1-2 hits (not fighting back). That'd be the easiest / dumbest "fix" for me to uncover.

Appreciate the info :-)
    Does it mean you have got some items on your lvl81 test rogue which makes your rogue to have more than 23k hp with maxed armor and more than 25%damage reduce? haha, stop trolling us pls, if warrior with 23k hp and 9k armor getting 1hit, it means rogue/mage even perfect awakes on current best gears will be 1hitted too
    Last edited by Player AL; 11-12-2021 at 12:35 PM.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Does it mean you have got some items on your lvl81 test rogue which makes your rogue to have more than 23k hp with maxed armor and more than 25%damage reduce? haha, stop trolling us pls, if warrior with 23k hp and 9k armor getting 1hit, it means rogue/mage even perfect awakes on current best gears will be 1hitted too
    Nope. I’m full 76 Arcane gear in one setup, full 81 Legend (aside from Myth weapon) n another. Nothing that isn’t available to the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Nope. I’m full 76 Arcane gear in one setup, full 81 Legend (aside from Myth weapon) n another. Nothing that isn’t available to the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here is one of rogues highest dex in game (using legendary set and arcane artifact):

Name:  tj.png
Views: 133
Size:  153.9 KB

Even if he get +3k armor to reach max armor for lvl81 (which isnt possible without loosing some dex) and make full precise nature jewels, his survive stats (hp/armor) will be still lower than capeo (which getting 1hit from aegis)...
    Maybe you can show some your gears which makes you survive against aegis proc
    Last edited by Player AL; 11-12-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Maybe it has something to do with class? Try testing on a war as opposed to a rogue. Last time I fought a rogue I couldn't kill with Dozer and meph. Usually that melts them. Also in 2v2 the war on my side proc mythic aegis and it looked like he hit both the opposite war and rogue with the charged attack but only war died. I'm not sure if he hit both but they were in the same spot. I'll test it on a rogue tonight.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Maybe it has something to do with class? Try testing on a war as opposed to a rogue. Last time I fought a rogue I couldn't kill with Dozer and meph. Usually that melts them. Also in 2v2 the war on my side proc mythic aegis and it looked like he hit both the opposite war and rogue with the charged attack but only war died. I'm not sure if he hit both but they were in the same spot. I'll test it on a rogue tonight.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...pdate-(287859)