Thread: Normal pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Normal pvp

Endgame PVP 'dies' every time when sts release new OP weapons which takes long time to get fixed... it's been same over many years(expansions) so I have suggestion about removing all procs in normal pvp.

And ofc balancing stats (since warriors and mages will loose some effectiveness without procs compared to rogues):
    -add some %haste and small buff %dmg for warrior in pvp (for ALL levels, not only 81), for example 20-25%haste and 15-20%damage
    -add some %crit chance and some %crit damage for mages in pvp (now crits deals 150% from normal, would be good if mage deal 175%dmg by crit or more)
    -regen mana and hp for all classes: for example in pvp warrior/rogue regen 0,5mana per lvl per sec (at 81 lvl would be 40,5mana regen/sec) and mage 1hp per lvl per sec (81hp/sec at lvl81)

Note: I am not trying to make some class dominate in clashes or duels but I'm not having any fun when procs instakill in pvp, even if it's me who has new weap with broken proc. And it was just example of possible buffs with random numbers which I had in my mind, you can suggest others; my explanation about buffs which I'm suggesting:
    -%haste for warrior because he supossed to be tanky and being able to cover team, so its more often jugg/heal/axe, also would be nice to combine vengeful blood and rallying cry into one skill... because both skills are weak in normal pvp.
    -%CritChance and %CritDamage for mage because curse is already overbuffed, adding %damage for mages would be horrible for other 2 classes imo
    -mana regen for warrior/rogue because these 2 classes are dead when mana at 0... switching to mishi/vb/jack AA every time looks very bad for me (warrior won't have endless mana without dozer axe proc, also switching to vb every time is kinda exploit and not that comfortable, should be able to play only using 4 skills, not 6), hp regen for mage just random suggestion to compensate that warrior and rogue got mana regen...

I don't want awakes/speed sets to be removed, its not like I'm very rich and have multiplie pvp sets, but awakes make me unique and different from other players. Also pvp without awakes we already have ("honor"). If you want to remove awakes/speedsets as well - please don't make drama in my thread ("awakes ruined pvp blablabla") and start your own thread about that.
    Last edited by Player AL; 11-12-2021 at 08:27 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Player AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    Endgame PVP 'dies' every time when sts release new OP weapons which takes long time to get fixed... it's been same over many years(expansions) so I have suggestion about removing all procs in normal pvp.

And ofc balancing stats (since warriors and mages will loose some effectiveness without procs compared to rogues):
    -add some %haste and small buff %dmg for warrior in pvp (for ALL levels, not only 81), for example 20-25%haste and 15-20%damage
    -add some %crit chance and some %crit damage for mages in pvp (now crits deals 150% from normal, would be good if mage deal 175%dmg by crit or more)
    -regen mana and hp for all classes: for example in pvp warrior/rogue regen 0,5mana per lvl per sec (at 81 lvl would be 40,5mana regen/sec) and mage 1hp per lvl per sec (81hp/sec at lvl81)

Note: I am not trying to make some class dominate in clashes or duels but I'm not having any fun when procs instakill in pvp, even if it's me who has new weap with broken proc. And it was just example of possible buffs with random numbers which I had in my mind, you can suggest others; my explanation about buffs which I'm suggesting:
    -%haste for warrior because he supossed to be tanky and being able to cover team, so its more often jugg/heal/axe, also would be nice to combine vengeful blood and rallying cry into one skill... because both skills are weak in normal pvp.
    -%CritChance and %CritDamage for mage because curse is already overbuffed, adding %damage for mages would be horrible for other 2 classes imo
    -mana regen for warrior/rogue because these 2 classes are dead when mana at 0... switching to mishi/vb/jack AA every time looks very bad for me (warrior won't have endless mana without dozer axe proc, also switching to vb every time is kinda exploit and not that comfortable, should be able to play only using 4 skills, not 6), hp regen for mage just random suggestion to compensate that warrior and rogue got mana regen...

I don't want awakes/speed sets to be removed, its not like I'm very rich and have multiplie pvp sets, but awakes make me unique and different from other players. Also pvp without awakes we already have ("honor"). If you want to remove awakes/speedsets as well - please don't make drama in my thread ("awakes ruined pvp blablabla") and start your own thread about that.
    Thats an incredible idea, +1

Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk
    IGN: Tobiisobito - Officer of < Dark Arcane >