Thread: Misleading Tactical Fits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Misleading Tactical Fits

Hey Cinco!
    I must say that I love the new vanity and the perks that come with it, however, I purchased a black tactical outfit. I thought that it could be used in PVP since it wasn't specified anywhere that they were for PvE only. I go to the pvp arena, and the perks that came with the tactical outfit came off. Can you make the tactical outfits for pvp please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panda19 View Post
    Hey Cinco!
    I must say that I love the new vanity and the perks that come with it, however, I purchased a black tactical outfit. I thought that it could be used in PVP since it wasn't specified anywhere that they were for PvE only. I go to the pvp arena, and the perks that came with the tactical outfit came off. Can you make the tactical outfits for pvp please?
    If you are not familiar with the pvp environment you should have asked about it. No pvp does not need more weird luck buffs that might and might not work. Before you reply back arguing with me, I don't expect you to understand because like I said you don't seem familiar with the pvp environment, so do please understand that pvp should be more skill based not weird lucky buffs and stuff everywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

First of all, I'm Elderberry and Mrelderberry; I've been in the game for 8 years, so I am definitely familiar with the game. Y'all always say "you should have asked", but what's there to ask? If anything, it should have been specified in the description; I should not have to question any gear. Like I said, not mentioning it's only for PvE is misleading. Plus, y'all always love saying 'pvp should be based on skill" yet y'all come in the arena with the combo critters. I don't mean to sound rude, but please keep the same energy for gigers. Lol