Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-11-12 Content Update (287859)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    CTO asommers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,691
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    764
    Thanked in
    287 Posts

    Default 2021-11-12 Content Update (287859)

    + Limited quantities of Morpheus' Egg are available in the Store this weekend!
    + Increased the proc chance for all Level 81 Mythic Weapons by ~50% (more if Charge is required to proc).
    + Decreased the amount of damage done by all Mythic Level 81 Weapon procs in PvP to reduce 'one-shot' combat.
    + Fix visual issues with warrior Deathstalker Scorpion Helm and some hairstyles.
    + Adjusted Zombie Master Banner alignment.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept Uereazagr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    316
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Demmmm what
    No toxicity allowed!

  4. #3
    Forum Adept kulldeepboro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    well thats what we needed ty

    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

    Default

    Nice update 😈

    IGN: Cytotoxin(81)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    1,245
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    276
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

    Default

    Great, so you've added replacement for haste AA, 50% higher chance, i can see often proc from 1st swing. Not sure if i like it, but thanks.
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Sidious the Emperor?
    Do. Or do not. There is no try.

  8. #6
    Member Mitsooos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    226
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Please take a look about new maps and spirit weapons,
    I have see low proc in those maps ,
    mostly when entering 1 player with new mythic weapons the spirit weapon almost stop proc .
    My gun is 45 spirit lvl.
    Ty

  9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,503
    Thanked in
    2,379 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Please take a look about new maps and spirit weapons,
    I have see low proc in those maps ,
    mostly when entering 1 player with new mythic weapons the spirit weapon almost stop proc .
    My gun is 45 spirit lvl.
    Ty
    Hello!

    These processes are entirely unrelated. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    + Decreased the amount of damage done by all Mythic Level 81 Weapon procs in PvP to reduce 'one-shot' combat.
    Thanks

  11. #9
    Forum Adept Nouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    264
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    How much morpheu in store?

    Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

  12. #10
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    308
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nouts View Post
    How much morpheu in store?

    Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk
    Arcane pets go for 1.5k plats
    https://discord.io/Deviant-Misfits-
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits

  13. #11
    Forum Adept Nouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    264
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Arcane pets go for 1.5k plats
    Ty

    Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    697
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Wow nice update

  15. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    344
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nouts View Post
    How much morpheu in store?

    Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk
    Arcane pet goes for 1750 or 1720 plat.
    Heroic pet goes for 1500 plat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #14
    Senior Member Xmenarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,020
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    + Limited quantities of Morpheus' Egg are available in the Store this weekend!
    + Increased the proc chance for all Level 81 Mythic Weapons by ~50% (more if Charge is required to proc).
    + Decreased the amount of damage done by all Mythic Level 81 Weapon procs in PvP to reduce 'one-shot' combat.
    + Fix visual issues with warrior Deathstalker Scorpion Helm and some hairstyles.
    + Adjusted Zombie Master Banner alignment.
    Please check the Gun proc rate Coding - Even after 4 charged attack, it fails to proc sometimes. ( Its not 50% increased proc rate) !!

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Ign: Axemenarmy

  17. #15
    Forum Adept Pyroflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Volcano Location
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xmenarmy View Post
    Please check the Gun proc rate Coding - Even after 4 charged attack, it fails to proc sometimes. ( Its not 50% increased proc rate) !!

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    it does proc more often, and u need more observations to see if it's true. and i think 50% increase it's like 20%->30%, not 1 shot proc out of 2 shot.
    IGN: Pyroflame

  18. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    it seems gun proc more then before but not sure is %50 also seems proc damage reduced around %10-20 could please recheck it.
    another thing when we 2 gun mage in the map we mixing procs could you please make it as aura under char or anything can help us to separate our proc then other mages (only gun i think since staff has proc as aura)

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to muffyveismetabi For This Useful Post:

    DAO

  20. #17
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,401
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    697
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    562
    Thanked in
    335 Posts

    Default

    I have try the aegis and it def better, feel like a more reliable weapon and lot more fun to use! Tyvm for this update

  21. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    612
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    316
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    265
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muffyveismetabi View Post
    it seems gun proc more then before but not sure is %50 also seems proc damage reduced around %10-20 could please recheck it.
    another thing when we 2 gun mage in the map we mixing procs could you please make it as aura under char or anything can help us to separate our proc then other mages (only gun i think since staff has proc as aura)
    I also noticed the proc dmg reduced

  22. #19
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    266
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

    Default

    i noticed that even after pressure crush + deep squeeze the damage are significantly reduce on map 81 boss

  23. #20
    Senior Member mhysaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    805
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    246
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    301
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

    Default

    Can you guys check daggers again? They aren’t proc more but less. I tested, friends with daggers tested also. Sometimes we need 8 charged to proc. before 2 or 3. If should increase the chance isn’t working for daggers. I even recorded a video, but now with this update is outdated bcs daggers aren’t working as before. Ty.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2021-06-12 Content Update (283906)
    By Futumsh in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2021, 10:47 PM
  2. 2021-06-11 Content Update (283902)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-12-2021, 07:33 AM
  3. 2021-06-10 Content Update (283878)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2021, 04:32 PM
  4. 2021-02-24 Content Update (281528)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2021, 11:10 PM
  5. 2021-02-18 Content Update (281463)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-22-2021, 04:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •