Thread: RE New Map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Exclamation RE New Map

The wait time for the portals to open is crazy. Especially for Rahabkor as players can not even run the new maps currently without help from maxed out players. Can we have a Significant time timer reduction & HP reduction on all the mobs.
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    The wait time for the portals to open is crazy. Especially for Rahabkor as players can not even run the new maps currently without help from maxed out players. Can we have a Significant time timer reduction & HP reduction on all the mobs.
    We do not occupy that, they occupy putting more gold or profits on map 81 in bosses and that they lower the% Gl of DM a lot so that they stop going to that map that should not even be the main cultivation map as it is now since thanks to that map most put aside map 81

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Inozuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

The nerf on zodias chests gold doesn't help either, they've gone from dropping 8k max to 4k max with 750-820gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

+1 for time reduction. -1 for making it easier to run.
    I'm not a new player but I enjoy challenging maps and portals are currently the only ones of this kind on normal mode.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I was suggesting making the new maps (where people do daily xp quests) easier not the portals. I should of clarified.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

They went through like 2-3 updates making the maps harder, their focus is to make it hard so we need these new gears they are making.

We got till next year sometime to get arcs, last elite maps took 5-6 months from expansion drop to come. Just wait for both of those to come, and see how little of amount of people can play them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I was running rahabkor last time with myth aegis, it wasn't even that hard – most random pts have at least 2 people with mythic weapons and people have mostly learned how to not die, it only takes 2-3 min a run. Maybe make bosses faster to open, but don't nerf them. Loot is already pretty good too – ton of gold + chance for legend helmet/armor/belt, thariel eggs, shredder aura

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Lmao Idk if you have noticed but people are having to skip the dailies in the new maps. The people levelling up tend to be the newer players currently. Most of the 'op' ones have already levelled up. There is no harm in making the 4 "Zodias" maps (normal not even elite) easier. We are just losing new players day after day because of unbalances like this. Furthermore it's discouraging people from wanting to play the maps when they are harder than maps like Timekeeper's Crypt. I just highly recommend making the maps for the daily xp quests easier or increase the rate at which the quests are completed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    Lmao Idk if you have noticed but people are having to skip the dailies in the new maps. The people levelling up tend to be the newer players currently. Most of the 'op' ones have already levelled up. There is no harm in making the 4 "Zodias" maps (normal not even elite) easier. We are just losing new players day after day because of unbalances like this. Furthermore it's discouraging people from wanting to play the maps when they are harder than maps like Timekeeper's Crypt. I just highly recommend making the maps for the daily xp quests easier or increase the rate at which the quests are completed.
    They are not harder than timekeepers. Furthermore, all rpg i've played with plenty of maps, have the last ones with high difficulty, much higher than AL. Its understandable that farming DM 24/7 missleads people to think about what is an endgame map and how it should be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Current difficulty on zodias maps is ok, they just need better rewards that actually help to the progress on new expansion content such as points towards zodias ranking (mob 0-2pts)(mini 3-5pts)(boss 15-30pts), tokens for zodias vendor from mini and boss and actual useful stuff on vendor with reasonable prices, currently all the items need insane amounts of tokens which makes the grind even less desirable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Current difficulty on zodias maps is ok, they just need better rewards that actually help to the progress on new expansion content such as points towards zodias ranking (mob 0-2pts)(mini 3-5pts)(boss 15-30pts), tokens for zodias vendor from mini and boss and actual useful stuff on vendor with reasonable prices, currently all the items need insane amounts of tokens which makes the grind even less desirable.
    I am fine with the current award of points, if they raise it you will finish the expansion in 2022 at the beginning and the tokens if it seems a requirement we should demand at least 1 or 2 tokens per run, and it is not that they do not really give good prizes, it is the boss With the best loot in history, no other boss has given a 200m arround wisp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    I am fine with the current award of points, if they raise it you will finish the expansion in 2022 at the beginning and the tokens if it seems a requirement we should demand at least 1 or 2 tokens per run, and it is not that they do not really give good prizes, it is the boss With the best loot in history, no other boss has given a 200m arround wisp
    Don't get me wrong, the rewards from rahabkor (only rahabkor) are pretty good but considering it is 1 put of 7 bosses I don't think making just 1 of the bosses get all the good loots is a good choice and the problem isn't really on Boss loots since all the bosses in zodias give a very decent amount of gold added to the gold loots from minis and chests, problem is currently there's no actual reason to push on zodias content besides portal boss.
    Many things can be added to the vendor, Legend gear with average procs, recipe to craft a new type of jwl, eggs, gold chests, furniture, slots, locations. And again, main problem with vendor is the insane amount of tokens needed when the only source to get these is through daily quests which makes the player choose between token to buy items or points to progress and access to more items, not very logical options. Make 1 quest give points and another give tokens, ofc buffed amounts.
    The zodias ranking currently only gives the players access to more items from vendor, while it could give stats bonus, speed, aps, etc. So again atm this ranking is not very appealing to players.
    Its not that zodias Expansion, on its current state, is hard to play but more a lack of interest for mosts players to get rankings since they're not very rewarding.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Don't get me wrong, the rewards from rahabkor (only rahabkor) are pretty good but considering it is 1 put of 7 bosses I don't think making just 1 of the bosses get all the good loots is a good choice and the problem isn't really on Boss loots since all the bosses in zodias give a very decent amount of gold added to the gold loots from minis and chests, problem is currently there's no actual reason to push on zodias content besides portal boss.
    Many things can be added to the vendor, Legend gear with average procs, recipe to craft a new type of jwl, eggs, gold chests, furniture, slots, locations. And again, main problem with vendor is the insane amount of tokens needed when the only source to get these is through daily quests which makes the player choose between token to buy items or points to progress and access to more items, not very logical options. Make 1 quest give points and another give tokens, ofc buffed amounts.
    The zodias ranking currently only gives the players access to more items from vendor, while it could give stats bonus, speed, aps, etc. So again atm this ranking is not very appealing to players.
    Its not that zodias Expansion, on its current state, is hard to play but more a lack of interest for mosts players to get rankings since they're not very rewarding.
    In that case, if mainly the seller needs more things, I hope when "elite" arrives, have more things because the current ones are very horrible