Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Client Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Spell buttons are too small. There needs to be an option to rid the screen of the "button hiding" arrow so you dont keep hitting it on smart phones while playing. The character names are too large and have no option to change size and the phyical phone menu keys no longer open the menu in game. You need to be able to turn off the "you have friends online" banner and the chat drop arrow should be larger or at least moved down a bit for phone players. It is on the border and hard to use. The show stat window is small and crowded with the words. The new view looks very fish bowl.the characters are small and everything else is huge.Also I don't much care for the new inventory scrolling menu. Its needlessly small. Thank you for your efforts and humania looks great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Using motorola Droid razr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I badly wana find angels clothes in my stash like other 66 lev did plz sm1 help !
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yes, the iPad and iPhone interfaces are switched... Playing the iPad version is a living hell. It's like the iPhone skill buttons blown up 5x. The skill buttons are huge lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Found something else lol...
    The pending friend request list doesn't show who's online or offline. Just has everyone in a big list
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Urqui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

A couple things that may or not have been already mentioned:

1. Scrolling buttons don't appear to work on the join game/town screen.
    2. Is there no option to hide the "friend is online" notifications? I don't really need to know every time a friend comes online. Not a huge deal, but that flashing notification every 5 seconds catches my attention and is a little annoying. I don't see an option to disable it.
    3. This may be a device-specific issue, but when I tap the PL icon, rather than directly opening the game, it brings me to the game's Play store page, where I have to hit the "open" button. Not sure why the client would cause this, but it only started happening when the new client was installed.
    4. Login info, settings, and options aren't remembered. If I log out and log back in later, all options revert to default and I have to reconfigure everything. Also, it would be nice if the login page is the first thing that appears when you open the game, like it was on the old client. It would save a few steps that are probably unnecessary for most people.

This is on Android by the way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

thats odd. When i open the game it still goes to the login screen like always. Using android.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Hello guys, i am sure you all are having quite a day, the new maps from what i can see of them ( on i pad crazy big as you already know) after your last quick update now i join a map no ping, and im moving nothing else skills are not filling peeps dead all over lol funny site but the game is freezing .... This means that my 4x pots are also running even now while i write, the little running man is going like the energizer rabbit..
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Default miserable

Its bad sam BAD the ping is always bad with everyone and how do we get to lvl66 today when its so laggy and u keep giving updates!?! We demand an extra day of lvling for angel gear!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I am now completely frustrated for, it has been a month since I felt this much frustration
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruizhewang:682076
    Its bad sam BAD the ping is always bad with everyone and how do we get to lvl66 today when its so laggy and u keep giving updates!?! We demand an extra day of lvling for angel gear!
    It's too late to lvl up to 66 for those angel stuff, and the updates are to be praised.

Found a bug. When you wave, your toon's hand is a bit crooked in a 90° angle.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with quite a few of the above posts, the inability to see the full join games list and the size of the iPad screen being the most troublesome for me at the moment.

Also, the achievements for Wyldwood and the Swamps are still locked for me. I'm guessing it's due to the fact that they contain dungeons in which there isn't a set number of enemies (because they respawn)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I seem to recall the stash showing usable items differently?

Now all items show the same. I have no strength or dex so cannot equip any items on the list. They show the same as equippable items. Glitch or change?

Also note no gold or new angel gear!!! Just joking, removed gold on purpose and am waiting patiently to receive gear.
    YYZBird-115, YYZBear-115, YYZMage-115

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Found another Android bug. Trying to copy text to the clipboard from the typing area causes the game to force close. I've been able to reproduce this error repeatedly without fail. I'm on a Droid Incredible 2 if that helps.

edit: BTW, also using Swype for text entry.
    Last edited by McBain; 06-20-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Another bug!
    When wearing elite vanity set te sparkles don't show when you go on your profile... Same goes for others
    SL IGN: Justinjspark (LV 40 Operative)
    Guild: Sparkling Pwnies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Why are the new maps so easy?
    so even Ricci can do them pros can watch TV and cook nearby too!
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Default this update

Humania- enjoyable, nice design, too easy tho, not much tactics needed, needs more indepth quests, not even a purple item from the quests this time, oh, and items...only weapons and shields will this be like a nuri prank repeat? No crafted gear? Just kinda confused

Oh and y is that one pink xbow a repeat of a green dark forest item? o_O

Angel gear- nice very, original(thank goodness) thumbs up

User Interface- if it's not broken don't fix it, it just takes old users a time to readjust, idk how many times I joined someone in towne only meaning to PM them

Achievements- good, very fun, one problem I found is, idk if this is for sure, but it seems in open maps where mobs constantly respawn, wyldwood is my specific example

It's said I never had full completed it for the achievement, so I clear both of the level with a set number of enemies and it didnt fix the achievement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    not even a purple item from the quests this time
    I think this is the final step in phasing out purples in favor of a four class system: common (white), uncommon (orange), rare (green), and legen...wait for it...dary (pink). Same as DL and SL. It makes sense to me. There's too much redundancy in the gear; that fifth class isn't needed. Actually, since Mt. Fang, it's really been a three class system, since I'm pretty sure there are no white drops in Fang or Humania, just orange, green, and pink.
    Last edited by McBain; 06-20-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Friend request accept and reject buttons have been switched, so I keep rejected friends I mean to accept and rejecting friends I mean to accept. I guess I'll get used to the change eventually but seems weird.

Also when I try to scroll the join game screen nothing changes, so I can only see 5 games even if there are many more than that for a specific map (I know this because if I sort by game name, level, or campaign, more games show up, but I still can't scroll/arrow to the others).

Agree that bosses need some kind of strategy added.
    PL -- Azifaiarah - Lvl 66 Mage; Ilikealot - Lvl 70 Bird; Wachuneed - Lvl 61 Bear
    AL -- BrokenCry - Lvl 25 Warrior; Zeezom - Lvl 20 Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I guess I'm just that beast. Jk, this isn't photoshopped, this happens to everyone in any forest fight game, possibly just arena in general.

In ctf... The games end randomly! I joined a game, I was getting ready to fight someone, then we heard all of the emotes, the game ended and showed the score boards, and they were completely. Blank. This happened at rockwall forts.

Another thing I noticed. Mages can't crit at all in pvp lol, but they have like 50 dodge!! Incredibly, this SERIOUSLY balanced pvp by accident lol.

The iPad interface is awful :/ please change it back, sorry to be blunt.

EDIT: Oh, another really BIG issue!-When you level to 66 you can STILL get the Mt. Fang Armor! There are so many people who have gotten it in this way...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other than this, I really like the update. Humania is great, and the develepors put a lot of work into the animations and graphics. Stuff like this is tough to do, and I congratulate the devs on a great campaign.

I think many of the bugs we were seeing are a result of the community rushing the devs to release Humania. When the devs said Humania was being released AS EARLY AS yesterday, I do not think it was there original intent to release it so early with several bugs. However, they did because the community was so rudely impatient and said a numerous amount of times, "I'd rather it be released earlier with lots of bugs, then they can fix it!" Well, that's what they did. So you have to be positive somewhere, guys. You asked for it to be released.
    Last edited by Dynastu; 06-20-2012 at 09:48 AM.