Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Aura) You will not be fooled by the Price Take a look at this (2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    //////////Update AURA////////////
    Many complain about manipulation today, here is a review that auras can be worth without manipulating the price.
    It should be clarified that I do this for new people and others who want to acquire these auras do not fall into manipulation by other people.
    Some will not mind and others if, since it is reality, I do it in order to observe the price manipulation that is in the forum.

IF I AM WRONG, PLEASE MOST CORRECT ME THANKS.

Jupiter aura worth 150m,160m,170m

Krampus aura worth 50m,55m,60m

Crypt rider aura worth 90m,100m,110m

Witch finder aura worth 50m to 65m

Blizz aura worth 170m to 180m,200m

Cherry pink aura worth now 40m,43m,45m

King of corruption aura worth 100m to 120m

Abyssal aura worth 30m,35m,40m,45m

Winter king aura worth ,50m,60m

Bun bun aura worth 40m,50m,55m

Boomslung aura worth 30m,35,0m

Poison aura worth 45m,50m,55m

Water aura worth 60m,70m,75m

Infinity aura worth ----(IDK)-----

Lucky wisp aura worth 3m,3.5m

Skyborn aura worth 120m,130m,140m

Black ice aura worth 45m,50m,53m

Black Widow Spider 45m, 50m, 60m

Mutated Aura 55m, 60m, 65m

The Cyber Crush 50m, 55m, 60m

Minstrel Aura 50m, 60m, 70m

Xing Aura 10m 15m 18m

Mystic Aura 60m, 70m, 80m

Skule Aura 30m, 35m, 40m

Infinity Aura 10m, 15m

TAKE NOTE:. before you buy try to ask your friend to update the price of auras. And don't be fooled or send at a manipulated price...

The other aura is not on the list because i don't know the price and hopefully it can help you ..

DO NOT LET THE PRICES MANIPULATE BY PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS.
    You listing outdated price bruh, im buying bun-bun aura 80m atm

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Someone is trying to sale auras overprice with this post ������. IGN SNIPER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

*Edited in order to prevent drama*. As I see this thread has a good intention, I still recommend to not rely on single posts.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 11-14-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

*Edited* Thank you for your comment, it really helps, I do not do it with bad intentions just so that you have more people or less idea of the price, it is not exact, it is done so that they do not go to (Scam) because nowadays you see a lot of manipulation From overnight...
    Last edited by Caballero; 11-14-2021 at 11:52 PM. Reason: text

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You must learn a little about the market and put Manipulation aside, learn that not everything goes up 80m + from one day to the next. Everything takes time.

When you want to buy something that is worth at that time, for example: 10m and the next day everyone is selling it in 100m, you are not going to say the same thing, that is called Price Manipulation and the same market has rules about that, read a little and then make your arguments a bit abstract.
    Thank you for your comment, but this is done so that people who do not know much about prices have an idea
    I know quite a bit about the market and until it is illegal by sts to sell something you purchased for way more than you bought it for then the new players need to know that information as well. If something is forsale for way over what someone feels its worth they do NoT have to buy it. They have to do some investigating and do the math themselves. When you give advice then let people know its your opinion Not the Law. Everything i say is from things i have learned over years and years of playing but its still just an opinion based on what i have seen. No everything taking time to go up is not correct. There are many factors that could make things go up overnight. Something new comes out or Someone buys something for plat and noone seems to like it one day then a popular player starts wearing it and everyone decides to follow suit and now its cool and now the price jumps over night. there are many other ways to name that op price jumps can happen. Thats not manipulation, thats the cool kid is wearing it so now its cool and the price goes through the roof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I'm copying my comment from the post version (1.0) =)

" yup, that's why we need constant update in this post to make it work/ or making a price candlestick chart like tradingviews xD. i believe every aura has hoarder (quantity 2+), not only in game, on auc, but they can hoard upon releasing with plat buy. squeezing the supply while the demand keep rising over time (rarity, more people joined in, more gold made) makes not just aura but all vanities/collectibles more expensive overtime, price could fluctuate in short-term, long-term price trend wont change-going up.

This post will help a lot of people to not overpay too much for the future price. Gradually increase in price in this game is inevitable. for example, u cant pay elite squad set for more than 20m now, but in 2040, u might wanna buy it for 200m xD"
    IGN: Pyroflame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    I know quite a bit about the market and until it is illegal by sts to sell something you purchased for way more than you bought it for then the new players need to know that information as well. If something is forsale for way over what someone feels its worth they do NoT have to buy it. They have to do some investigating and do the math themselves. When you give advice then let people know its your opinion Not the Law. Everything i say is from things i have learned over years and years of playing but its still just an opinion based on what i have seen. No everything taking time to go up is not correct. There are many factors that could make things go up overnight. Something new comes out or Someone buys something for plat and noone seems to like it one day then a popular player starts wearing it and everyone decides to follow suit and now its cool and now the price jumps over night. there are many other ways to name that op price jumps can happen. Thats not manipulation, thats the cool kid is wearing it so now its cool and the price goes through the roof.

Apparently I think you do not look at the Post in Forum, read well.
    I said that it is not exactly what they are worth ... it is an Idea for the players to have and not let their fingers stick their eyes.

Excuse me friend but you are only opinions, not obligations, we all have the right to have an opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroflame View Post
    I'm copying my comment from the post version (1.0) =)

" yup, that's why we need constant update in this post to make it work/ or making a price candlestick chart like tradingviews xD. i believe every aura has hoarder (quantity 2+), not only in game, on auc, but they can hoard upon releasing with plat buy. squeezing the supply while the demand keep rising over time (rarity, more people joined in, more gold made) makes not just aura but all vanities/collectibles more expensive overtime, price could fluctuate in short-term, long-term price trend wont change-going up.

This post will help a lot of people to not overpay too much for the future price. Gradually increase in price in this game is inevitable. for example, u cant pay elite squad set for more than 20m now, but in 2040, u might wanna buy it for 200m xD"
    Thanks for your comment Friend those ideas and opinions are necessary to understand a little better the purpose of this publication.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Gradual price increace is Not inevitable. It can be a huge jump in price increase or a huge plunge in decrease. Maybe even a level off and stay the same. adding that into your advice to new players would be super helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

//////////Update AURA////////////
    Many complain about manipulation today, here is a review that auras can be worth without manipulating the price.
    It should be clarified that I do this for new people and others who want to acquire these auras do not fall into manipulation by other people.
    Some will not mind and others if, since it is reality, I do it in order to observe the price manipulation that is in the forum.

IF I AM WRONG, PLEASE MOST CORRECT ME THANKS.

Jupiter aura worth 150m,160m,170m

Krampus aura worth 50m,55m,60m

Crypt rider aura worth 90m,100m,110m

Witch finder aura worth 50m to 65m

Blizz aura worth 170m to 180m,200m

Cherry pink aura worth now 40m,43m,45m

King of corruption aura worth 100m to 120m

Abyssal aura worth 30m,35m,40m,45m

Winter king aura worth ,50m,60m

Bun bun aura worth 50m,60m,75m

Boomslung aura worth 30m,35,0m

Poison aura worth 45m,50m,55m

Water aura worth 60m,70m,75m

Infinity aura worth ----(IDK)-----

Lucky wisp aura worth 3m,3.5m

Skyborn aura worth 120m,130m,140m

Black ice aura worth 45m,50m,53m

Black Widow Spider 45m, 50m, 60m

Mutated Aura 55m, 60m, 65m

The Cyber Crush 50m, 55m, 60m

Minstrel Aura 50m, 60m, 70m

Xing Aura 10m 15m 18m

Mystic Aura 60m, 70m, 80m

Skule Aura 30m, 35m, 40m

Infinity Aura 10m, 15m

Luminary Angel Aura 150m, 160m

TAKE NOTE:. before you buy try to ask your friend to update the price of auras. And don't be fooled or send at a manipulated price...

The other aura is not on the list because i don't know the price and hopefully it can help you ..

DO NOT LET THE PRICES MANIPULATE BY PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS.
    correct.. I agree

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    There are those who say they pay 500 million for the lumi wisp, but I did not see anyone buy it.
    (most say they buy for 120-180m)
    it would be better to wait until 2022 for the "mersh" scammers of now to calm down
    correct.

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xcopyrightx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    443 Posts

Lololololololololololololololololololo that’s fokking hilarious, who are you to decide what these auras are worth?

Btw, Skule is a permanent boss drop, soon to be quite common....
    Annnd this post is old already so info isn’t current cuz prices change faster than ur underwear.
    Last edited by Oakmaiden; 11-28-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Iím rubber and youíre glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Lololololololololololololololololololo thatís fokking hilarious, who are you to decide what these auras are worth?

Btw, Skule is a permanent boss drop, soon to be quite common....
    Annnd this post is old already so info isnít current cuz prices change faster than ur underwear.
    I don't think he decided on any of the prices, he just posted the typical selling point and that's why it's a range of prices, good sir.

It's at least a good initiative to stop manipulation by lowaim I mean lowlifes. If you have nothing to offer than a rant, might as well not rant at all, specially to something that will do good for the trading community.

Help the initiative, offer updated prices and ask to add missing auras. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spctmstds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    443 Posts

“My item, my price” imo this listing is a manipulation in itself. It’s trying to control prices. One side wants everything cheap, the other wants max profit. Get over yourself.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

ďMy item, my priceĒ imo this listing is a manipulation in itself. Itís trying to control prices. One side wants everything cheap, the other wants max profit. Get over yourself.
    As you said your item your prices so try to sell them at your price and note them here, so that the OP can update. This post is meant to be the typical range, it's not manipulation when it encompasses a good variation of the prices.

The only ones I can see complaining are the ones who think it will now be hard to sell auras for 200-500% increase in a short period of time. That's the real manipulation, sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    443 Posts

No, I won’t be adding my sales/purchases info here or anywhere. What business format does that? Hmmm,
    Jewelry Store: I bought the diamond for $1000 and i want to sell it to you for $3000....
    You: but I only wanna pay $999....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

No, I wonít be adding my sales/purchases info here or anywhere. What business format does that? Hmmm,
    Jewelry Store: I bought the diamond for $1000 and i want to sell it to you for $3000....
    You: but I only wanna pay $999....
    Smh why did I even bother arguing. It is completely up to you if you want to participate in a community effort or be a part of the get rich quick scheme.

You know it yourself that a price hike of more than 100% in a few days is not normal, but you just want gains.

Go ahead and sell for whatever price you dream of, there's nothing controlling the market except supply and demand. We're only here to differentiate the real "demand" from the fake ones.

I will not continue debating with you.

To the devs, please do not delete threads like this as they are a big help in mitigating scams. Might I even suggest pinning it. Thank you either way.

Last edited by spctmstds; 11-28-2021 at 01:33 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spctmstds For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12