Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why did everything go up in price?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Inflation is when the energy kits costed between 30k-60k 7 years ago and now they are at 90-120k. That’s an inflation. There you can see that the gold ingame increases. But when an item like aura rises 30m over night its not at all inflation it’s manipulation.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Everyone here is forgetting one big factor, expansion.
    This expansion brought many changes, bad for most of the great farmers, who have left the game, there are no good maps to play, weapons suck etc.
    The large base of players who continually farm evg simply left the game, all these people are the ones who had the most coveted items of recent times, including aura, vanitys, etc. they sold and bought items and moved the market.
    Blaming jarl is silly, it was just a gl event after a month dead. Even in evg people got much more gold in less time and every 2 days, for more than 1 year.
    The real problem here is that half of the farmer base left the game, because they have nowhere to farm. And this makes the job easier for price manipulators, as you call them, who have always existed. Since there are no items to spend with, the people who have these items just keep it.
    In short, people have gold but the market does not move, or does not move as fast as it used to, even gears are obsolete and are worth nothing, so it is easy to arm yourself with little gold.
    Also with so much mindless gold the pressure is on those coveted auras, vanitys or items.
    Exactly this.

The release of the expansion and the downfall of EVG meant that a good chunk of the farming community had sold their farming sets, resulted to expenditures shifting toward vanities, primarily aura's as investments. The amount of my farming buddies who are now covered with heaps of vanities, and auras playing the mannequin challenge in town nowadays... waiting for a miracle to happen with the expansion.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

"Everything" for u seems to be like vanities only. Most equipment (pve/pvp/gl/) gears that actually affect ur game-play items been going down after expansion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gobbels For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Exactly this.

The release of the expansion and the downfall of EVG meant that a good chunk of the farming community had sold their farming sets, resulted to expenditures shifting toward vanities, primarily aura's as investments. The amount of my farming buddies who are now covered with heaps of vanities, and auras playing the mannequin challenge in town nowadays... waiting for a miracle to happen with the expansion.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    This is true and also many farmers have left the game or gone on a long break.
    One veteran player came back after a few years, a friend of mine, looked at my house and said, "arcane sims"..then went.
    😞

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

this whole game economy is a literal joke
    auc is filled with trash vanities crossing over 10 mil for no apparent reason
    idk man if sts didnt bring certain price regulations the manipulators will just grow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I used to tell people to check how much items are worth on forum before they buy/sell anything.

Looking it now, i wouldn't recommend noone to do that, until all these gold gonna sink (from jarl event) with the next awake event.

I don't believe people are running DM due to the fact that gl sets are more cheap now then they used to be when they were released last year. That's total cap.

IMHO i see shady a** forum accounts selling and buying stuff, and 2 hours later you just an update from OP how much they sold their item. And that's how you set a price for an item.

I wish we could link forum offers with our game assets, if you offer 200m, you must have 200m in game (for 24hours)