Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plz read Devs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Plz read Devs

Okie so with the release of humania(awesome timing to there are a few bugs/glitches to point out
    First one is when you equip the "Shivering Ice Talon" and throw it, it will spin in mid air for a while and where it normaly stops, it will continue spinning

another pic

That is the first problem.
    The second problem is that the Names and joystick is way to big and you cant control what size you want the joystick to be anymore.
    Another bug is that The Prince isnt at humania and (not sure if this is a bug) there is no blacksmith there either.
    Also i know this isnt the place to put this but i dont wanna post another thread for 1 other bug.
    In

when you charge you weapon completly(hold it till the charge indicator is full) and then touch another character and back out, you will keep the weapon fully charged without even needing to touch it.

Also you need to fix a mistype in the acheivements section;

(look at the bottom left corner where it says "EQUIP CRAFTED LEVEL 60 CHIROPTERA" to my knowledge there is no level 60 chiroptera)

A suggestion from me to you is that when you unlock a acheivement, you should get some gold or XP as a reward depending on the Acheivment.

On a side note, I noticed there is a acheivment for buying a thrasher pwnage punch. I already bought 2 and i have no plans of buying another. So will i get the acheivment or do i need to contact support?

Thank you For releasing Humania and I know many people dont like the new HUD (including me) but the new inventory...hehe good call

This thread will be updated as soon as i find another bug/glitch ;-)
    Last edited by Otahaibab; 06-19-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: I didnt include everything and i had some grammer mistakes....