Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plz read Devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Plz read Devs

Okie so with the release of humania(awesome timing to there are a few bugs/glitches to point out
    First one is when you equip the "Shivering Ice Talon" and throw it, it will spin in mid air for a while and where it normaly stops, it will continue spinning

another pic

That is the first problem.
    The second problem is that the Names and joystick is way to big and you cant control what size you want the joystick to be anymore.
    Another bug is that The Prince isnt at humania and (not sure if this is a bug) there is no blacksmith there either.
    Also i know this isnt the place to put this but i dont wanna post another thread for 1 other bug.
    In

when you charge you weapon completly(hold it till the charge indicator is full) and then touch another character and back out, you will keep the weapon fully charged without even needing to touch it.

Also you need to fix a mistype in the acheivements section;

(look at the bottom left corner where it says "EQUIP CRAFTED LEVEL 60 CHIROPTERA" to my knowledge there is no level 60 chiroptera)

A suggestion from me to you is that when you unlock a acheivement, you should get some gold or XP as a reward depending on the Acheivment.

On a side note, I noticed there is a acheivment for buying a thrasher pwnage punch. I already bought 2 and i have no plans of buying another. So will i get the acheivment or do i need to contact support?

Thank you For releasing Humania and I know many people dont like the new HUD (including me) but the new inventory...hehe good call

This thread will be updated as soon as i find another bug/glitch ;-)
    Last edited by Otahaibab; 06-19-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: I didnt include everything and i had some grammer mistakes....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Devs are working hard to fix the bugs.
    Please wait patiently
    Pocket Legends - Ulqoirra (Lvl 75)
    Star Legends - Shadowdark (Lvl 45)
    Dark Legends - Ulquorra (Lvl 31)
    Arcane Legends - Ulquiorra (Lvl 30)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I know the devs really work hard for this game and i really appreciate them. i was just telling them the bugs so they dont have to look everywhere to find them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruizhewang View Post
    Hey devs i was wondering: i see lvl65s with angel gear and i dont have any..they say check stash so i do and nothing! Then another thing is wheres fallen prince?! And also I SPENT $19.97 TAX NOT INCLUDED ON PLATS AND I GETS NO PLATS!?! :..(
    the lvl 65s who have sets probably have a alt that is lvl 66 or they spent 50+ more dollars. i spent 25$ without tax. dont worry if you have a character that reached lvl 66 before humania, you will get the angel hear. the devs are working hard to get everyone the angel gear . i am waiting paitantly and i suggest you do to you will get it by tommorow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I like the harmless "freeze weapon in charged mode" in DL, I found the same thing on day 1 of DL release but never thought of it as a bug
    Chiieshatie Subclavius

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiie View Post
    I like the harmless "freeze weapon in charged mode" in DL, I found the same thing on day 1 of DL release but never thought of it as a bug
    lol imma noob at DL and i honestly never cared...i got a few promo codes for it which is the only reason i downloaded it and i dont even play it lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Plz read Devs

Lol, if you look at the second picture of the spinning ice talon, look at the bottom left corner. It looks like the guy with the jug is staring at you.

PL-Mageulous, Fyscikal, Affluential, Lifetech, Foxtastic
    AL-Mageulous

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Developer - Inactive Techno Email's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaibab View Post
    On a side note, I noticed there is a acheivment for buying a thrasher pwnage punch. I already bought 2 and i have no plans of buying another. So will i get the acheivment or do i need to contact support?
    The ice talon issue is fixed. The joystick and UI have had been revised to the best of our ability. The text has been corrected on the Bat Set crazy achievement. If you're still encountering problems with this, please provide repro steps and your in game character name as this will help us figure out what is going on here.

Regarding your Thrasher punch, you can not earn this achievement retroactively. If you have purchased a Thrasher Punch since the achievement release and did not receive the achievement, please submit a customer service request so we can verify your purchase and start working on repro. steps.

You mentioned in another thread that you found 20+ issues that were "ignored". I appreciate you raising the issues and we would like to address all bug reports. If you could please post any Dark Legends issues to the Dark Legends forum, that will help us address those issues, as this forum is specific to Pocket Legends. If there are other Pocket Legends bugs that are outstanding and have not received our attention, could you please link them here so I can address them? Thanks a bunch!