Thread: What do you regret the most (AL edition)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysonline View Post
    Having sold my purple founder helmet, nordr set and my pirate set for mythic gear, and just stopped playing afterwards. My gear is worth nothing now and those sets are really rare now. I bought the nordr set in the store…. Everything is overpriced now and I can basically afford nothing. I only have my untradeable gear and my dessert assasin helmet which i like thankfully. But yeah i stopped 3 times for months and sometimes years. Just recently came back this week actually.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    I can feel the sadness and pain in those texts. A true love story lays underneath those pixels, An absolute mystery between the “Player & the Game” has unfolded so uniquely peacefully in front of us.

Like a pome with twists and turns, ‘under a log!
    Behind a tree?!’ Where does this sad sad state of a game kick into reality? And! one’s do worry’s about its do see…

From a teen to mid 20s Presented to a class it wouldn’t be funny, Wasted time and broken thoughts self fail with doubtful boughts.

Life in al is such bothersome now tbh. It’s a good game but like it’s really slacking on community wanted content. I get most of the ideas you see on here are mostly self benefiting but just take some feedback as a team for goodness of the community you’ve made.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaeden. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaeden. View Post
    I can feel the sadness and pain in those texts. A true love story lays underneath those pixels, An absolute mystery between the “Player & the Game” has unfolded so uniquely peacefully in front of us.

Behind a tree?!’ Where does this sad sad state of a game kick into reality? And! one’s do worry’s about its do see…

From a teen to mid 20s Presented to a class it wouldn’t be funny, Wasted time and broken thoughts self fail with doubtful boughts.

Life in al is such bothersome now tbh. It’s a good game but like it’s really slacking on community wanted content. I get most of the ideas you see on here are mostly self benefiting but just take some feedback as a team for goodness of the community you’ve made.

Beautifuly said, Shakespeare!
    Thank you Spacetimestudios for being a part of my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaeden. View Post

Painful indeed, but this game brings out so much nostalgia I am happy just playing it again. Would love my purple founder helmet just to complete the nostalgia. But no way can’t to farm 6mil without good gear to begin with.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk