Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Change size of vanity for Warrior

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default Change size of vanity for Warrior

    @Cinco
    Would it be possible to increase the size of these wings for a warrior? The NPC version of these wings seems a lot bigger, even considering that they are bigger. For a rogue and a mage these wings look good, but in my opinion they are too small for a warrior and it doesn't look very good. Nice if you could change it and make it look as great as the NPC's. There is a comparison in the attached photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamil9611 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamil9611 View Post
    @Cinco
    Would it be possible to increase the size of these wings for a warrior? The NPC version of these wings seems a lot bigger, even considering that they are bigger. For a rogue and a mage these wings look good, but in my opinion they are too small for a warrior and it doesn't look very good. Nice if you could change it and make it look as great as the NPC's. There is a comparison in the attached photo.
    Like mecha and dawnfire wings

    Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,216
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    269
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

    Default

    I noticed this to in Chancel a few weeks ago. +1 for both Sets.

    IGN: Cytotoxin(81)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  5. #4
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,402
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    697
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    562
    Thanked in
    335 Posts

    Default

    +1 if we can also have option to hide backpack vanity

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Bump
    Bump
    Bump

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    It would be nice if you would consider this offer. Next time you could add weapons: luminary and harbinger from angels. They look amazing. Especially the one-handed hammer (Aegis without Shield). I think a lot of players (Warrior) would enjoy it because the NPCs from Chancel of Light just look . You often add vanities that miniaturize the warriors, so I think you can add something OP from time to time. I am giving such an idea (which has already been discussed before) because you yourself argued about it to the players. I am just extending it with interesting solutions in the field of weapons and size of Luminary and Harbinger wings.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Bump
    Bump
    Bump

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamil9611 View Post
    It would be nice if you would consider this offer. Next time you could add weapons: luminary and harbinger from angels. They look amazing. Especially the one-handed hammer (Aegis without Shield). I think a lot of players (Warrior) would enjoy it because the NPCs from Chancel of Light just look . You often add vanities that miniaturize the warriors, so I think you can add something OP from time to time. I am giving such an idea (which has already been discussed before) because you yourself argued about it to the players. I am just extending it with interesting solutions in the field of weapons and size of Luminary and Harbinger wings.
    @asommers @Cinco @Futumsh @Remiem @TzatOps

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    146
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamil9611 View Post
    @Cinco
    Would it be possible to increase the size of these wings for a warrior? The NPC version of these wings seems a lot bigger, even considering that they are bigger. For a rogue and a mage these wings look good, but in my opinion they are too small for a warrior and it doesn't look very good. Nice if you could change it and make it look as great as the NPC's. There is a comparison in the attached photo.
    Or just change the size of the Warriors.
    Shrink um!

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Bump
    Bump
    Bump

  12. #11
    Forum Adept gobbels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    julie
    Posts
    478
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Honestly seems like waste of dev time. Its just cosmetical bro, u dont need bigger wings. Just use dawnfire/shadowspire wings and problem solved.

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I understand but these wings are part of the vanity kit that gives the aura (wisp). Larger wings fit (Shadowspire) but do not produce aura

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Bump
    Bump
    Bump

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    +1 if we can also have option to hide backpack vanity
    Just unequip

  16. #15
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,402
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    697
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    562
    Thanked in
    335 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Just unequip
    you don't know about set?

  17. #16
    Junior Member Cheackezig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Festerfang Outpost
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    ngl if they gonna make the wings as big as for the npc's it's gonna look bad xd. The two angel npc's are actually bigger then a normal player model I think. But the wings can be a little bigger I guess
    Ayo I'm the one and only IGN Cheackezig B)

  18. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheackezig View Post
    ngl if they gonna make the wings as big as for the npc's it's gonna look bad xd. The two angel npc's are actually bigger then a normal player model I think. But the wings can be a little bigger I guess
    Yes, this NPCs are bigger but their wings are bigger nonetheless.

  19. #18
    Junior Member SpeedAndHavoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    this vanity wings plus betrayer armor will be dang op
    tired and wasted

  20. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAndHavoc View Post
    this vanity wings plus betrayer armor will be dang op
    Yes, but I have the impression that this topic is not of interest to the game's developers. It's a pity, because it's a nice idea and I think that such a cosmetic change is not that laborious (Bigger wings are ready and the NPCs have them on). Hope I'm right, it's such a simple matter. If so, most of the players will be happy about it .

Similar Threads

  1. Warrior Rage ult size increase
    By Potofgreed in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2021, 06:26 AM
  2. Size of Warrior's Hugthulu wing vanity.
    By Andrisber in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 12:05 AM
  3. Make Maridos change his size according to class!
    By Rx8 in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-25-2015, 08:12 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 01:11 AM
  5. change chatbox size?
    By Yousockdude in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:27 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •