Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: why does sts always do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

+1 to NO MISSES charged Aegis Proc.
    Balance charging time of Sword and Aegis please :3 I kinda feel sword charging is faster than aegis. Been using aegis against bosses might awake to gl awakes soon <3 please consider
    @Cinco
    -Jeemz

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i wonder if peoples hit chance is being reduced by the content and they're not noticing the debuffs that are being applied.

if this is the case then the weapon is not the issue.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I still like dozer in all the other maps for mobs but in the new maps a big pull and spam aegis. Pop 2 or 3 each time it procs. You can clear mobs with dozer also but it slowly drains their health. I don't think the mythic is faster just more satisfying to one hit mobs on proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

After the nerf, gun damage is the worst compared to rogues / warrior weapon .. it suppose to be a boss killer ... but the damage is the worst amongst the two class it cant even reduce half the boss damage after 2 process with combo of "deep squeeze".

Marking the boss with full charge is also a chore x2 then process "pressure crush" .. it doesn't mark as often. I suggest that the gun process "pressure crush" all the way for the combo as the "deep squeeze" process is nerf badly or remove the must for 2 x charge to process the gun.

Edit : One more point : 2 hyperos gun marking boss ... we can't tell which gun make the process.. this needs to be address too ..
    Last edited by will0; 11-19-2021 at 03:20 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

So make the water visual proc of marianos bow as aoe so bow will not waste the 2nd charge proc damage when it hits the wrong target,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Aegis can kill zodias bosses in 1-2 hits (i saw it), yet people say that sword is even better. Maybe both are broken?
    It seems like everyone is fine with warriors having this power, so what's the purpose of mage and rogue? Mage's rifle needs 2 full procs to kill a boss in normal maps, and rogue's bow deals less dmg than warrior weapons too. I really dont understand how this is ok.

And i see warriors asking for better performance at mobs, and saying that staff is good at bosses? Cmon

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Aegis can kill zodias bosses in 1-2 hits (i saw it), yet people say that sword is even better. Maybe both are broken?
    It seems like everyone is fine with warriors having this power, so what's the purpose of mage and rogue? Mage's rifle needs 2 full procs to kill a boss in normal maps, and rogue's bow deals less dmg than warrior weapons too. I really dont understand how this is ok.

And i see warriors asking for better performance at mobs, and saying that staff is good at bosses? Cmon
    For aegis do instakill or 2 hits zodias boss u need ult,
    Many ppl says sword better but i don't think that, with aegis u can easily do 3.5m hit(with vg skill and 1 .7k str) at orrick, and instakill if get chasmal proc
    While sword u need proc and charge and do basic attacks(which for reach aegis damage u need haste, vg and ult)
    Gun is very good on bosses, principally when ebon armor proc.
    Staff very good on mobs, helpful for wars that atm don't have much area damage.
    I look at a pt that contais every class and its very good, every proc help in anything on the run.
    Don't think wars should have their weapon nerfed, just buff others weapons and that's ok i guess..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Name:  3CEF853D-F4AF-47A8-8A12-B5DEAD6E1C03.jpeg
Views: 311
Size:  164.7 KB

@Cinco

you guys should at least give this back to rogues.

this nerf is unnecessary given the current iteration of the zodias maps and the 3 raid boss.
    Last edited by Vvards; 11-19-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    For aegis do instakill or 2 hits zodias boss u need ult,
    Many ppl says sword better but i don't think that, with aegis u can easily do 3.5m hit(with vg skill and 1 .7k str) at orrick, and instakill if get chasmal proc
    While sword u need proc and charge and do basic attacks(which for reach aegis damage u need haste, vg and ult)
    Gun is very good on bosses, principally when ebon armor proc.
    Staff very good on mobs, helpful for wars that atm don't have much area damage.
    I look at a pt that contais every class and its very good, every proc help in anything on the run.
    Don't think wars should have their weapon nerfed, just buff others weapons and that's ok i guess..
    Gun is very good "when" ebon armor proc at same time, correct. That means that not only i need to be lucky to trigger gun's proc asap, but also extra lucky to get armor proc at same time. Not the same as fight the boss with ultimate ready to use whenever weapon procs.
    Anyway, what i try to say is that i dont understand how everyone is ok with warrior class being such a boss killers. Shouldn't it be rogue?
    Why mages need to accept their boss weapon (rifle) being much less efficient at boss? Is this bias normal?

Pd : Funny how after several weeks, nobody said in forum that daggers give 300%dmg boost.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Pd : Funny how after several weeks, nobody said in forum that daggers give 300%dmg boost.
    Funny how most of rogues don't even know it and keep using autoatacks like idiots (without using skills) to reduce armor of pve creatures (which doesnt even have high armor to get reduced), also it gives +400% stacking damage in pve (not 300%).
    Anyways, daggers still trash, but I didn't expect more from mythic weapon, expected only lower price for such a trash weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

At least we know that won't myth be the final weapons of this expansion, and know that 81 arcanes will come soon(as dev said, sometime in 2022), so we wait arcanes to be better than myth and hopefully balanced for all class (hope devs actually test those before just launch on game)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

With Aegis we can kill boss in 1 or 2 hits only if we very lucky, we need proc at the good time, we need almost all mobs gone, we need to have been able to activate jug just before to be sure not get stun and finally we need to have ultimate ready, so yes when all this happen its really nice but it is not happening everytime!! many time we activate ulti just to get stun right after or our 2 hits of glory are counter by dodge etc

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    With Aegis we can kill boss in 1 or 2 hits only if we very lucky, we need proc at the good time, we need almost all mobs gone, we need to have been able to activate jug just before to be sure not get stun and finally we need to have ultimate ready, so yes when all this happen its really nice but it is not happening everytime!! many time we activate ulti just to get stun right after or our 2 hits of glory are counter by dodge etc
    Lol ikr!
    So frustating when weapon proc but we get stun, usually happens with me on mini boss map 3 and 4 zodias and ekenta.
    So yea we also need luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Isn't the same for other classes? 0.o
    Don't rogue & mage need to proc at right time as well? Don't need both to clear mobs first? Dont need both to avoid stun? Ultimate?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Isn't the same for other classes? 0.o
    Don't rogue & mage need to proc at right time as well? Don't need both to clear mobs first? Dont need both to avoid stun? Ultimate?
    I have no idea hahaha, i am a warrior, never use endgame mage or rogue,

but my point was only to show that the aegis is far from a god mode weapon!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Ive played for almost 8 years and until joining the forum this year I never gave it a second thought about what was nerfed or what ever changes were made to a weapon. If I noticed a weapon becoming weaker or whatever I adjusted my playing style to be more tactical. To many people get use to the gear being op and depend solely on that to get them from point A to B. I enjoy figuring out a way to make it work. Yes it stinks to buy a very strong weapon only to have it reduced in power but the road blocks in playing does make the game more exciting to play. At least for me. It may take you longer to beat something or maybe you need the help of a friend but it can be done with a little brain power. I would like to see weapons being left alone once their sold so people get what they have payed for but if its not gonna happen then...
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This is false! omg you just don't know how to use the weapon. I see a narrative here to manipulate something.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Seems like there are differing opinions on the quality of the gear. Please share some details about how the Aegis is "basically useless" in your hands. If there is an issue with the item, I can probably address it. Otherwise, I could give you some tips on how to use it more effectively. Thanks!
    Maybe 4 or 5 mobs per charged hit instead of just 3, ty

~LUCKYLOBO~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Lobo View Post
    This is false! omg you just don't know how to use the weapon. I see a narrative here to manipulate something.

~LUCKYLOBO~
    Yes making a post about the weapon being a bit less usefull is manipulation apparently.
    Very smart findings indeed.

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Not sure if this maybe was the issue for you, using the aegis, since i chouldnt clearly figure out which maps u tested the aegis in, but as for the new maps, theres alot in there reducing your hit chance.
    "Don't quote me on this", but i think it was 50% or 75% debuff in hit chance by zodias mobs/bosses (some not all).
    And as for many calling the aegis "useless" theres many op tanks (few of them always on evg and temple lb) saying that everyone is underastimating the aegis.
    I asked a friend who's ALWAYS on top of lb in evg/temple, why the aegis is so cheap, his awnser was that ppl just lack knowlegde about its use, he guessed.
    For him its 1 of the best weapons in game, if used corectly, way better then sword.
    I asked him to rank the weapon compared to all other mythic 81's and he placed it 2nd behind the staff, he said if the aegis was able to hit more then 3 targets, it whould 100% be the best weapon in the game.