Thread: Most op mythic weapon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I know people probably won't agree with me but I tried daggers and bow and wasn't impressed.
    I purchased them and sold them but not at the same time, that would have been too expensive.
    I don't see the point in paying out all that for the expansion anyway. At first I was pleased with it but not anymore.
    There's nothing there.
    Sorry to say this but these forums influenced the developers in the wrong way. All the talk of balance etc. is ok for the rich players but not everyone can afford to be op.
    People in-game who don't post on here or use social networks don't complain, they just stop playing.
    There is no teamwork. It's started all over again, just like it did with maus. If you don't have the gears, people leave the map.
    Good luck.
    Is it StS fault when people leave the map if no good geared players? Shouldn't you blame those "op" players instead of StS?
    I saw what you described, but i find it even more pathetic : All those players who leaves the maps consider themselves "op" and worth a lot to waste time with noobs in maps. What i think is...shouldn't it be easy for them to run maps if they really are "op"? If they need to rely on others to run maps quickly, wth is that opness?

About maps being too difficult if no gear, people don't remember older expansions? Kraken? Shuyal? Tindirin? A single map used to take 20-30mins, full of deaths...and top gear was much more difficult to grab, therefore most of players were weaker than nowadays (if you compare).
    In my opinion, i just see a bunch of people who want instant rewards without any effort or challenge, might be reason why DM is so popular or why they don't mind to hide behind a wall in EvG (yet they claim they are "op")

Pd : i agree that expansion need several tweaks, like rank system, vendor having attractive stuff or lower Mecharydon hp (i think its too tanky atm). Doesn't mean is terrible, just need few adjustments. Just my opinion
    Last edited by Bluehazee; 11-25-2021 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Typo